Interdimensional Field Trip

Star and (Y/n) are screaming happily trough the window of a running Schoolbus, really excited for something. Marco is sitting next to (Y/n). "Seriously, you two? There is nothing to be excited about, it's just..." Marco began. "The best day of our lives! We're Going on a Field Trip!" Star shouted. "Cork it "Princess"!" Miss Skullnick shouted. "I can't believe we're actually doing this!" (Y/n) said. Star takes Marco's phone and looks at something. "Oh, he's so cute! I just want to gobble him up!" Star said. "Let me see!" (Y/n) begged. Star showed her too. "Aw!" (Y/n) said. The thing on Marco's phone reveals to be a "Funny Cat Image" "I hope Jackie likes it as much as you two!" Marco said. "Oooh, conversation starter!" Star said. "Shhh!, She is right there!" Marco points at Jackie, who is looking at her phone. "Yeah she is right there! You go talk to her." (Y/n) said. "More than just "Hello"? Too risky. I may say something dumb. That's why I let the kitten pics do the talking for me." Marco sends the pic to Jackie. "Oh, I love it!" She said, after receiving the pic. Marco shows their conversation to the twins. "She sent me an "L.O.L". Marco gasps. "We're communicating!" He said. The bus stops. 

"We're here!" Star and (Y/n) said. They are now insides of a "Paperclip Museum", a place filled with paperclips. "Amazing!" Star said as she and (Y/n) look at one in awe. "What is it?" (Y/n) asked. "It's a paperclip... Ugh, luckily I've got my phone." Marco said. Miss Skullnick takes Marco's phone. "No distractions Mr Diaz and for the rest of you," she takes out a Megaphone and screams. "No monkey business! This is the Echo Creek Museum of Paperclips. We're going to spend the next day hours learning about the genius of this little bent of wire." She said. "Miss Skullnick! Stop, this hurts!" Alfonzo said. "So Boring! Aahhh!" Ferguson said. The rest of the students agree and start complaining too. "Why must you torture us!" A student said. Star and (Y/n) share concerned looks. "Well, you know what?" She takes the megaphone again. "Life is boring!" Miss Skullnick shouted. "Miss Skullnick! Life is supposed to be fun!" Star said. "I used to think that, but now I'm fifty and all my dreams are in the rear view mirror. The best thing of my life is teaching you kids, and I hate teaching you." She replied. "That's cause you're doing it all wrong." (Y/n) said. "And you think you can lead this trip better than me?" Skullnick asked.

"I was born to lead, literally." (Y/n) bragged. The teacher laughs. "Ok, go ahead then! When you fail, those brats might actually appreciate me for a change." She said. "I'll help too, sis!" Star said, walking up to her sister. "Sure." (Y/n) said. "Who wants to go somewhere not boring?!" Star asked everyone. "I do!" The students said. "Let's go to the morgue!" Janna said. (Y/n) uses her scissors, and opens a portal to a new dimension, where the students arrive in the bus. "Welcome to the dimension of Wonders and Amazement!" She said. The bus stops and the students run out of it. "What is this place?" Marco asked. "Oh, just a planet full of the most odd and unbelievable things in the universe." Star said. "No running! No yelling! No...!" Miss Skullnick said, yelling of the megaphone. "Hey hey hey hey!" (Y/n) blasts the megaphone off with a magic spell, and turns it into a "Megaphone animal" that runs away. "You put me and star in charge, so Rule N°1: No rules!" She said. "No rules leads to Anarchy." Skullnick said. "When you give people the freedom to do whatever they want." Star gives Marco back his phone. "I get more bars here than i do on earth!" Marco walks away. 

"They might just surprise you." Star finished. "Try to have a little fun you "Big ol' meanie" (Y/n) said. Her and Star walk away. "Ok..." Skullnick finds an exhibition called "Walking with trolls" "Walking with trolls?" She asked. "I heard, once you go in, you never come out... Oh, wait, that was the Hamburger Factory." Janna said. Alfonzo and Ferguson, are in front of a blue portal. "Girls, can we jump through this light-ray thing?" Ferguson asked. "You don't have to ask our permission Fly free my curious little sparrows!" Star said. "Being a leader is easy. Just say yes all the time." Star said. "Um, Star?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, sis?" Star asked. "Take my hand bro!" Ferguson said. They jump into the beam, and come out fused on a "Horse" "Friends!" They said as they gallop away. "I don't think it's going to be that easy." (Y/n) said. Back to Skullnick, she is checking out the exhibition, more specifically: A stand called "Lifespan of a troll", she then presses a button called "Push for Audio Tour" "Trolls are one of the universes' few ultra-supercentenaries. Which means they live a really really really really long time." A spider with a megaphone said.