Mewnipendance Day

Buff Frog is spying on Star and (Y/n). A floating eye suddenly appears, and interrupts Buff Frog's labor. Insides of Marco's house, Star and (Y/n) are sitting on the couch and Star is holding a sword, trying to get the attention from a crowd of people. "Okey, quiet everyone, QUIET! Quiet. I assume you all brought your swords..." Star said. "Uh... Wha?" Marco asked. Star drops the heavy sword. "It's said on the invitation: You're supposed to bring a sword..." she said. "I was little confused by your invitation." Alfonzo said as he showed the card. Miss Skullnick grabs the invitation card. "I am not confused, this is clearly a drawing of meat, I came for the meat..." she said. "I think everyone is just wondering why they're here." Marco said. "Ahh, It's the 37th of Gravnogk? Mewnipendence Day?" Star asked. "Um, sis, you really expect them to know that? They've never even heard of our home until we showed up." (Y/n) pointed out. "Ugh..." Star becomes stressed and goes to search for an explanatory book, and then proceeds to explain the event to the people. "A long time ago, arrived the first settlers of Mewni... " 

Star moves a tiny explanatory boat while making boat noises. "Modest people with noble pursuits: Life, Liberty and Corn... and unfolds the page while explaining. "But the wicked monsters rose up and attacked the innocent Mewmans to re-steal Mewni for themselves." She finishes unfolding that page, and then passes to the next one, where a Queen and some peasants can be seen. "So the Queen used her magic to turn the simple peasants into a fearsome army!" The effects of the magic are seen while Star unfolds the page. "And there there was fighting..., fighting, fighting, fighting,, fighting, fighting... " Star passes trough the "Fighting" pages quickly, without explaining them. "And the Mewmans won!" Star stops at the presumably last page, that one shows the present day Star's Family Palace and its tiny surroundings. "Tadaah!" Star unfolds tiny celebration fireworks while making firework noises. "But wait... You just blew past all the important stuff!" Marco said. "When do we eat?" Miss Skullnick asked. (Y/n) rolls her eyes at this. "We feast after we reenact "THE GREAT MONSTER MASSACRE". Now please split into two teams: Monsters and Mewmans." She said. "Can I be a Mewman?-" "You are already a Monster: That's why you were invited." Star said. Skullnick goes grumbling to the "Monsters" team, the rest of the people get to choose their teams, except for Marco who is stopped by (Y/n).

"You get to be my General..." she said. "Thanks." Marco said. The teams are shown: Janna, The Sensei, StarAnd(Y/n)Fan13 and Francis are Mewmans while Alfonzo, Ed, Miss Skullnick and Ferguson are monsters. "Lookin' pretty good." Star prepares her wand. "Now we can begin making costumes and after that: "THE BLOODY BATTLE CAN COMMENCE!" She said. Marco raises his hand. "YES, MARCO?" (Y/n) asked. "What's that?" Marco points at the floating eye. "Oh, that's The All-seeing Eye: It follows you around all day." (Y/n) explained. "It's staring at me..." The eye focuses on Marco. " Don't worry, it's just to remind the monsters that the Royal Family is always watching..." Star said. "It's not actually watching you though that would be weird." (Y/n) pokes the eye's screen. "This is amazing!" Ludo talks to Toffee, who is reading a book about Mewni. "They think it's The All-seeing Eye but it's not." He said. "It's the most efficient way to spy on your enemies." Toffee said. Ludo laughs. 

"I can see their pores! What secrets lie beneath?" Ludo asked. Buff Frog joins the scene and salutes Ludo, who interrupts him. "Ludo. Master." He does his kissing salute. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Ludo mimics Buff Frog's kissing salute. "Bleugh! Look at this! Now we can watch Star and (Y/n) wherever they go: In the kitchen, bedroom, even in the bathroom!" He said. Toffee and Buff Frog discourage Ludo from the last idea. "Maybe we don't keep the bathroom channel..." Ludo said. Buff Frog approaches Ludo. "But Ludo, this eye only has one eye and my face has two: That's twice the number of the eyes!" He said. "Now that you don't have any spying work to do you should get us some popcorn and milkshakes. I'm pretty sure we're gonna bench-watch this video all night. You can join us if you want, as long as you keep quiet and sit on the back." Ludo said. Buff Frog walks away. Ludo laughs. "They don't even know that they're watching them!" He said. "Sometimes you biggest threat is right under your nose." Toffee said. "My nose is in my beak!" Ludo said. Back at Marco's house, some trees have grown to represent Mewni's wildlife. The "Monsters" team has "Monster" costumes: Alfonzo is dressed as Lobster Claws and Ferguson is dressed as Buff Frog, while Miss Skullnick and Ed are dressed as other monsters.