Pixtopia

Marco, Ferguson, and Alfonzo are all laughing as they use (Y/n)'s mirror for prank calls. "Another one, another one!" Marco said. "Alright, alright, alright! Mirror, mirror, on the wall, call anyone." Ferguson said. "Calling anyone." The mirror said. The three giggle. Marco and Alfonzo duck out of the mirror's view. A slime person appears in the mirror. "Uh, hello?" He asked. "Greetings! I am King Fergon of Fergustan." Ferguson said. Marco and Alfonzo giggle. "Would you care for some treasure?" Ferguson asked. "Uh, is this a joke?" The slime asked. "Okay, here's my booty!" Ferguson said. "'Cause I don't really think you're doing the joke right." The slime said. "Ferguson! You're supposed to moon him!" Marco whispers. "Oh, yeah, right." Ferguson said. "Uh, I don't have time for this." The slime hangs up and the three laugh. "Hilarious!" Marco said. Star and (Y/n) come in. "Hey, what are you guys doing?" Star asked. "Making crank calls!" Alfonzo said. "Join the party!" Marco said. "Awesome!" (Y/n) said. Star and (Y/n) join the three and rub their hands together. "Mirror, mirror, call someone else." Marco said. A pixie customer service agent appears in the mirror. "I'm sorry, but you have exceeded your minutes. Your mirror service has been temporarily suspended. Please visit our office in Pixtopia to settle your bill.' The pixie giggles, and hangs up. Star gasps. "No! What if our mom tries to call us?!" She asked. "She's gonna freak!" (Y/n) said. "Oh, sorry, girls. That's my bad. The calls were totally my idea." Marco said. "Marco, you messed up! Now you're just like us. Yeeeees." Star said. "What? No! I-I made one mistake." Marco said. "You sure "Star'd" this whole thing up. How's it feel? Not bad, right?" (Y/n) teased. Star hugs Marco. "Oh, Marco, now you, me and (Y/n) can be mess-up triplets!" She said. "What?! Man, I ain't no triplet. I'm... I'm... I'm Marco Diaz, only child!" Marco said. (Y/n) smiles mischievously. "Where are your scissors?" Marco asked. (Y/n) hands Marco her dimensional scissors. "Let's go pay your bill." Marco opens a dimensional portal. Ferguson and Alfonzo gasp. "You gotta take us with you! This dimension is so boring!" They said. "Sure." (Y/n) said. "Yeah! Mmm!" Ferguson said. "Going into portal land! Teenage boys are holding hands!" Ferguson and Alfonzo sung. "Mess-up triplets secret handshake!" Star giggles. Marco enters the portal. Star and (Y/n) follow.

At Pixtopia, the five are greeted by pixies. "Welcome! Welcome! Welcome to Pixtopia!" They start singing.

In Pixtopia, we love everything
With our pixie hearts and our pixie wings
We are friends with every frog we meet
Even our bathrooms smell so sweet

Two pixies kiss Alfonzo's cheeks. "Awww, they're so small!" He said. (Y/n), Star, Marco, Alfonzo, and Ferguson approach the Pixie Mirror Office. "Here we are! How you gonna "Star" or "(Y/n)" this one up, triplet?" Star asked. "I already told you, Star, I ain't no triplet! Marco Diaz came into this world alone. Alone!" He said. (Y/n) rolls her eyes. Ferguson clicks at a pixie. Ferguson gets stuck in the door trying to enter the office. Alfonzo struggles to pull him inside. "Next." The Pixie clerk said. Marco slams his head on the ceiling. "Ow!" He said. "Go ahead, Marco. Pay the nice pixie." (Y/n) said. "You guys gonna pitch in for this?" Marco whispered to his friends. "I have this flat penny from the state fair." Alfonzo said. "I have this jawbreaker, but I sorta had plans for it." Ferguson said. "Marco, did you forget to bring money, like I did?" Star asked before giggling. "No, as a matter of fact, I brought..." Marco pulls several crumpled-up bills out of his sock. "Marco's Emergency Cash Stash!" Marco places the bills on the counter in front of the pixie clerk. "This is for the Butterfly account. I think that should cover it. And, uh, this is for you." Marco adds a quarter. "Go buy yourself some of those thimble-sized shoes." He said. The pixie clerk throws the bills in Marco's face. "I'm sorry, sir. We only accept gold and jewels. You'll have to work of the bill in the Shard Mines." The pixie clerk said. "Shard Mines?" Everyone asked. The pixie clerk opens a trapdoor under (Y/n)'s, Star, Marco, Alfonzo, and Ferguson, and they fall through screaming. The trapdoor closes. "Next." (Y/n), Star, Marco, Alfonzo and Ferguson fall into a mineshaft and scream again. Marco lands on the ground. Star lands on Marco, (Y/n) lands on Star, and Alfonzo lands on both of them. Ferguson slides down a ladder and the screaming stops. "Hey, guys." Ferguson said. "Wow, Marco. I couldn't have "Star'd" or "(Y/n)'d" that one better up myself." Star joked. "Like I was supposed to know to bring jewels." Marco said. "Welcome to the Shard Mines. Now get to pickin'!" A Pixie taskmaster said. "I, uh, I'm sure this was all just a big misunders—" The pixie taskmaster whips Marco with a laser whip. "Whoa!" Marco starts mining. "Jeez! Now what?" He asked. "Don't worry, triplet. I got this." (Y/n) points her wand at the taskmaster. "Strawberry Annihilation!" She shouted. Her wand makes an error noise. "Strawberry—!" Her wand makes the noise again. "Straw—!" And again. the Taskmaster laughs. "Nice try, blondie. These mines block magic." He said.