Monster Arm

In Marco's bedroom, Marco positions his hand over a plank of wood. Marco breathes deeply. Star and (Y/n) skip by with Star singing. "La, la-la, la-la, la-laaa. Huh?" Star asked. "Hiii-yah!" Marco chops the wood in half. "Whoa. You hate wood, too?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, crush that wood! Wood's the worst!" Star said. "No, I'm practicing for my upcoming Tang Soo Do tournament." Marco said. "Oh." Both girls said. "You see, Star, martial arts is all about honor and discipline. Which is why... I'm going to kick Jeremy Birnbaum's butt!" Marco said. "Jeremy Birnbaum? Isn't that the talking bear that used to rummage through our parents' garbage?" (Y/n) asked Star who shrugged. "He's just this creep in my dojo who's only any good because his rich parents buy him fancy equipment and private lessons. But Saturday, he's gonna get a taste of this!" Marco stacks three planks of wood. "Hiiiiii-YAH!" Marco screams in pain. Marco now has a cast. The cast reads "Get well s♡♡n! Star and (Y/n)! And has several drawings on it. Marco groans. "This is a nightmare! If I can't fight Jeremy, he'll say I wussed out, 

and he'll never let me live it down!" He said. Star uses her magic wand to switch hairstyles. "Pigtails? Ponytail? Pigtails? Ponytail? Pigtails?" Star asked. "Pigtails," (Y/n) said. Star grinned and aimed her wand at (Y/n), giving her pigtails. (Y/n) sighed. "Not on me! On you!" Star giggled and gave herself pigtails. "Keep them, they look cute!" She said. "Wait a minute. You both have a wand! You could just fix my hand!" Marco said. "You know... That sort of spell is not really in my comfort zone. Oh, but if you like, I can give you a pretty wicked set of pigtails." Star said. "Yeah Marco, let's just say we aren't "incredible" with magic. We don't want to hurt you." (Y/n) said. "Pigtails?" Marco groans. Star gasps. "Unless... I could look up a bone-healing spell in the magic instruction book that came with the wand." She said. "Star..." (Y/n) said uncertainly. Star pulls a giant book out from under her bed. "What?! This whole time you had a magic instruction book?" Marco asked. "Yep. Whenever the previous owner of the wand mastered a spell, they scribbled it down in here." Star opens the book, creating a cloud of dust. "But it's a complete disorganized mess. It's gonna take me foreeeever to find—Oh! Here it is." Star said. "Really?" Marco asked. "Hmm. It's in an ancient language." Star said. "Star, are you sure about..." (Y/n) began.

"Releasio Demonius Infestica!" Star shoots a beam of magic that coils around Marco's cast. "Ahh... ahhh...! I can feel it working! My fingers are tingling!" Marco's arm is turned into a long, blue tentacle. It leaves a slime trail on the floor and he screams. Star and (Y/n) gasp. "Don't worry! There must be a spell in here that can change it back!" Star said. "Hurry, Star!" (Y/n) said. Star flips through the book's pages. Glossaryck briefly appears between two of the pages. "I can fix it!" Star said. Marco's monster arm slithers about on its own, knocking the book through Star's window. Later in the morning, Marco wakes up in bed and yawns. The monster arm smacks his face, leaving slime all over him and he groans. In the shower, Marco washes himself with soap. The monster arm slaps the soap out of his hand, and smacks his face. "Ow!" And turns the shower handle to "Hot". Steam fills the bathroom. Marco screams. At the breakfast table, Marco's body is burned. The monster arm slaps the toast out of his hand before he can eat it and knocks over everything on the table. 

Star and (Y/n) enter and sit down. They both yawn. "Morning, Marco. Morning, monster arm." Star said. "We were up all night, but we haven't found a way to reverse the spell." (Y/n) said. The monster arm grabs Star's orange juice, pours it on Marco's head, and throws the empty glass away. At the Echo Creek Academy cafeteria, Marco, (Y/n) and Star walk with lunch trays, Marco keeps his tray out of the monster arm's reach. "Hey, kid. I got a joke for you." A bully named Lars said. Lars harasses Francis as students watch. "What's the most important meal of the day?" He asked. "Huh?" Francis asked. Lars slaps Francis's lunch tray out of his hands. "It's breakfast!" Lars laughs. Francis laughs nervously. "That's a good one, Lars." Francis leans down to pick up his tray, and Lars shoves his face in pink frosting. Lars laughs. Marco's monster arm punches Lars across the face. Everyone gasps. "Who did that?!" Lars asked. Marco points to his monster arm. "Uh..." "No one hits La—!" The monster arm slaps Lars nine times. He runs away crying. The monster arm picks Francis up and cleans his face. "I, sir, am in your debt." Francis said. Ferguson pops in and knocks Francis aside. "You're a hero!" Everyone cheers. "Can I check out that arm?" Jackie asked. "Uhhh... sure." Marco said. "I want it to be my boyfriend!" Janna said. "Me too!" Hope said. "High five!" Jackie said as she high fives the monster arm. Marco smiles.