St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses

"We just called 'cause have to say, happy birthday on your birthday day, happy birthday on your birthday day!" Star and (Y/n) both sung. "And... there's a special delivery coming right your way, your favorite." Star grabs a tray of cupcakes. Pony Head is surprised by the cupcakes with small fireworks. "Only the best for the best bestie a best bestie could have." (Y/n) said. "Ah, oh my goodness! Thank you so much B-fly and (N/n)! I mean, a princess such as myself, could never tolerate such confections. But would you please donate them to the starving bartendens of Galafamor on my behalf?" Pony Head said. Star and (Y/n) look at Pony Head, shocked. "Did you bump your uni-horn again?" Star asked. "Girls you know we can't receive packages here at St. Olga's School for Wayward Princesses." Pony Head said. Star and (Y/n) scream. Star drops the tray of cupcakes from running away. "St. O's, St. O's, St. O's!" The twins shouted. Star's room is silent, except for Star's and (Y/n)'s boots kicking under from the rug. "Girls?" Pony Head asked. Star and (Y/n) come out from hiding inside their chest. "We can't even stand to hear the name of that place." (Y/n) said. The two shudder as they make their way around their boots. "Oh, please, you've got to be chill (N/n). I'm the one doing hard time here!" Pony Head. "We know, but if you weren't there we could totally party it up!" Star said. "Rainbow tea at the Dowager Room, sliding down the twisty slopes of Zala Mountain, then dancing all night long at the Bounce Lounge!" (Y/n) said. "Oh, heck yeah girl. That would be the best birthday day ever! Boom!" Pony Head said. A door creaks open in the background and Pony Head gasps. "Oh no! I expressed my individuality that publicaly showed an emotion." Pony head gasps again. "And that's my third strike. Oh no no, please no no, they're sending me to the solitary conform-ment chamber!" A guard takes Pony Head away and the connection on Star's inter-dimensional mirror cuts off. "Pony Head!" Star falls to her knees. "AWWW! You don't deserve this!" (Y/n) walks up to her and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder. Star sobs on her knees while Marco comes in doing some karate moves. "Ready to take out life's frustrations on some ill-intentioned monsters?" He asked. Star stops and looks at Marco before continuing again. "This is terrible! Best friends don't let best besties have bad birthday days!"

Star blows her nose into a tissue. "And Pony Head is having the worst one ever." Star said. "Pony Head? Ugh, I'm out of here." Marco starts walking away. "Marco! We have to get her out of that prison!" (Y/n) said. Marco turns around and heads back to them. "Ah, a breakout! Why didn't you say so?" He asked. (Y/n) helps Star up. "Wait, isn't St. O's-" Marco began. Star and (Y/n) panic again. "St. O's, St. O's, St. O's!" They shouted. "Uh, we haven't even left yet." Marco said. Random boots are still kicking, and this time Star and (Y/n) come out from behind a clothing rack. "Sorry." They said. they walk back back over to Marco. "What's that under your rug?!" Marco asked. "We have no idea, but I do know one thing, never ever step on it." Star said. "Let's get back to that breakout thing." Marco said. "But no one's ever escaped from there." (Y/n) said. "I've seen every prisoner escape movie made." Marco said. Marco is over at a dresser and rummages through a drawer. "We only need three things: patience, brains, and the ever-famous multi-faceted bobby pin." Marco said. "Or, we use my dimensional scissors to go straight to her cell and get her the heck out of there!" Star said. A dimensional portal appears and Marco walks out. "Uh, sis? this isn't Pony Head's cell." (Y/n) said. Star peeks out of the portal. "Huh. I'm usually pretty accurate with these things." She said. Another portal opens and a carriage drives out of it. (Y/n), Star and Marco are in the way and Marco grabs Star's and (Y/n)'s arms, bringing them aside to safety. They hide behind some rocks and spy on the carriage. Six princesses hop out. "Ah yes, the newbies have arrived. Welcome to St. Olga's School for Wayward Princesses." Ms. Heinous' assistant said. Lightning strikes in the background and Star and (Y/n) scream. "New arrivals? If we can just blend in somehow, we can sneak in unnoticed. All we need is a-" Marco began. "Radiant Shadow Transform!" Star transforms into her St. Olga's Disguise, then does a similar one for (Y/n). "Woah! Do me, do me!" Marco said. "Radiant Shadow Transform!" Star casts the spell and Marco's outfit transforms into a pink girly gown. His hair is also restyled into a long high ponytail. (Y/n) snickers uncontrollably. "Aww, you couldn't turn me into one of those guards with the cool masks?" Marco asked. "I don't know. Pink is definitely your color!" (Y/n) teased. (Y/n), Star and Marco sneak over to the group of new arrivals. "Single file. Ms. Heinous is eager to start the reformation process."