Lobster Claws

"Hiyaah!" Star and (Y/n) said. "Hiyaah!" Marco also said. Bearicorn goes flying. In the backyard, Marco fights Ludo's giraffe minion who growls. "Hiyaah!" Marco kicks the giraffe monster in the throat. "My weak spot!" He said. Beard Deer sneaks up behind Star and (Y/n) and grabs them and they scream. "Girls?" Marco asked. Bearicorn and the frill-neck monster dogpile on Marco. "Yes, yes! Now somebody grab the wands! Lobster Claws, you!" Ludo said. "Oh, yeah, I got this! Go, red boy! Go, red boy! Go, red boy!" He said. "Stop flexing your thorax and get them already!" Ludo shouted. "This is happening now!" Lobster Claws approaches Star and Y/n) and the trio scream, and he grabs what he believes to be their wands. "Booyah! I got them! I got them!" He laughs. "What the?" Ludo asked. The monsters all gasp. "You got clawed!" Lobster Claws holds Beard Deer's antlers. "Eww." He said. "Huh?" Beard Deer notices his snipped antlers and screams in pain, releasing Star and (Y/n) and they jump in the air.

 "Poison Crystal Cupcake Kiss!" They fire upon the monsters with cupcakes. Ludo's army groans. "I love cupcakes! Ahh!" Bearicorn opens his mouth to catch a cupcake. A cupcake hits him in the eye. He screams and cries. (Y/n) blasts Ludo with cupcakes, knocking him off his flying bat. "Oof!" Ludo sighs. "That was fun! But we gotta go to school. Ooh, you're on my backpack." Star said. "Here." Ludo hands Star her backpack, and (Y/n), Star and Marco leave. "All right, morons." Ludo opens a dimensional portal. "Walk of shame. You know the drill." He said. Ludo's monsters groan in pain as they enter the portal. "Oh, quit crying and rub some dirt on it!" Lobster Claws approaches the portal, but Ludo stops him. "Whoa-whoa-whoa, whoa, whoa. Where do you think you're going, hm?" Ludo asked. "Uh, back home to celebrate how close we came with my bros." Lobster Claws said. "After that performance?! You, sir, are a steaming pile of monster garbage! And... you're fired!" Ludo enters the portal. Before the portal closes, but Lobster Claws holds it open. He laughs. "Good one. You really had me going, boss." He said. "Ugh, you're even bad at getting fired!" Ludo said. "I can't believe I was friends with him." The two headed monster said. "What a loser." Buff Frog said. Beard Deer takes his antlers back from Lobster Claws, and the portal closes. Lobster Claws gasps and cries.

"Earth history is so cool. Ben Franklin blowing up that kite monster with his electric lightning powers? Like, whoa." Star said. "Heh, yeah. That's not what happened." Marco said. "Hey, look." Star said. They see Lobster Claws standing still in the backyard. (Y/n), Star and Marco run up to Lobster Claws. (Y/n) knocks him down and points her wand at him. Marco wields a frying pan. "You want seconds on those cupcakes?!" (Y/n) asked. He doesn't answer. "Um, this is the part where you fight back." Star said. "Blast me! Do it!" He sobs, and (Y/n) yelps. "Um... Are you okay?" Marco asked. "Well, uh, the thing is..." he starts sobbing. "Master Ludo fired me! I can never show my face on Mewni again!" He cried. "Oh, man. He's taking this really hard." Marco said. "This is probably just a monster trick." Star said. "Uh, sis? I... don't think he's faking it." (Y/n) said. "We should do something." Marco said. "Like what?" Star asked. "I don't know. But we can't just leave him like this." Marco said. "I... kind of agree." (Y/n) said, rubbing the back of her head nervously. "What?! Guys, why do you even care? He's a monster!" Star protested. Lobster Claws shakes a tree, and several squirrels scurry out. 

"Monsters are the bad guys." Star said. Lobster Claws is holding a squirrel. "I don't have to be bad. In fact, I've always secretly wanted to be good." He said. "Really?" (Y/n) asked. "Well, maybe we can show you how." Marco said. "What? That's crazy! Monsters... are... evil! It's just their nature." Star said. "Star, don't you think that's a little... I don't know, judgmental? Maybe not all of them are bad." (Y/n) said. "Yeah! I think your sister's right! Look!" Lobster Claws sets the squirrel down on the ground. "See?" Marco asked. "Yeah!" The squirrel's tail hangs out of Lobster Claws' mouth. Lobster Claws swallows the mouth. "See?" He asked. The squirrel runs away in bandages and a neck cone. "Okay, Lobster Claws. The key to being good is "do unto others as you'd have them do to you." Marco said. A guy on a bicycle rides by. Lobster Claws punches him. He falls over. "Like that?" He asked. "Uh... no. you want to do the opposite. Now say you're sorry." (Y/n) said. "That's all right! I landed on a sprinkler!" The person shouted. "This is too hard. I'm never gonna get this." Lobster Claws said. "Yeah. You should just give up." Star said. "Star!" (Y/n) scolded. Marco laughs nervously. "Okay. Don't listen to her. Uh, the next time you get the urge to punch somebody, just imagine how it would feel if it happened to you." Marco said. "I got the urge! ...Wow, that totally would've hurt." Lobster Claws said.