Mewberty

At Echo Creek Academy, Oskar sits on his car playing music.

Mom, don't tell me what to do
I don't have to listen to you
I don't have to follow your rules
I'm gonna live in my car at the school, hey, hey!

He plays the keyboard solo with his tongue. The school bell rings as Star watches Oskar dreamily. "Star! (Y/n)! Time to go. You both got some paint or something." Marco points to the middle of his forehead. "Right here." He said. Star has a purple heart in the middle of her forehead, and (Y/n) has a pink one on her check. They peel the purple and pink heart off. "Marco, this is not paint." Star said. "Well, looks like you got another heart." Marco said. "Quiet, Marco. This is serious! I think we're going through... mewberty." (Y/n) said. Numerous purple hearts appear on Star's face as pink ones appear on (Y/n)'s. Star and (Y/n) pull their hair over their face. "Weeellll, oookaaay. Uh, mewberty." Marco chuckles. "That's nothing to be afraid of. We have a similar thing here on Earth." He said. "Don't confuse this with your Earth things, Marco! We're from Mewni! This is gonna get really weird. You gotta keep us away from boys! Wait a second..." Hearts appear in Star's eyes. "Marco's a booooy..." Marco chuckles nervously, and backs away. "When you say things are going to get weird, do you mean typical-Star and (Y/n) weird or, like, destroy-the-school weird?" He asked. "Destroy-the-school." (Y/n) said. "That's what I was worried about. Let's get you two home." Marco said. Marco leaves the classroom. Star and (Y/n) look around and slowly follow him. " Oh-no-oh-no-oh-no. Okay, here comes a boy. You got this. You got this." Star said. "Avert your eyes. Avert your eyes." (Y/n) gasps. More pink hearts appear on (Y/n)'s face. "Marco, I don't think this is such a good ideaaahhh..." Star stops at a water fountain to watch Zeke drink. Marco stops walking and turns around. Star presses her finger on the fountain nozzle. "Huh?" Zeke asked. "My turn." Star said. "Whoa! Okay, let's go." Marco grabs Star's and (Y/n)'s arms. Star and (Y/n) suddenly shoot purple and pink web from their hands, which sticks to a locker door. The three scream. Marco lets go of Star's and (Y/n)'s arms. His hand is now purple with some pink. Star and (Y/n) try to unstick themselves from the locker. The locker door swings open, and they fall over and slide halfway into the locker. "We're stuck." (Y/n) said. "Uh, let me help." Marco said.

"No!" Star closes the locker, and opens it again. "Your little boy hands are part of the problem!" She closes the locker. Marco wipes his hand on his shirt. "Isn't there some way I can help? Maybe there's something in your book of spells that can stop this." He said. "Maybe?" (Y/n) said. "I'll go home and get it." Marco said. " It's not at home! We gave it to Ferguson!" Star said. "Why?" Marco asked. "We lost a bet, okay?! Do you wanna help us or not?!" (Y/n) asked. "Okay, but we gotta talk about that betting thing later!" Marco said as he runs off. Marco appears outside the class window near Ferguson. "Ferg. Ferg! I need Star's and (Y/n)'s book of spells." Marco whispered. "Lo siento, Señor Marco. Solo puedo hablarte en Español." Ferguson said. Marco sighs. "Where is Star and (Y/n)'s book?" He asked. "No, no, no. Se pronuncia "libro." "Libro." Ferguson said. "Where is Star and (Y/n)'s libro?" Marco asked. "Muy bien. Mi dio el libro a Janna." Ferguson said. "You gave it to Janna?! Ugh!" Marco walks away. "De nada." Ferguson said. Star and (Y/n) are still hiding in the locker. A purple heart falls out of the vent and onto a pile of more purple hearts. A pink heart also flies out. Inside the locker, Star peels the last Purple Heart off her face and slips it through the vent and sighs. "That's better." She said. The school bell rings. (Y/n) gasps. "Oh no." Students walk through the hallway and pass by the locker, chatting indistinctly. More purple hearts appear on Star's face and arms and pink ones appear on (Y/n)'s. "No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no—!" They both panicked. The school bell rings again. "Huh. That wasn't so bad." Star said. The swim team assembles outside the locker. "All right, boys, we're gonna do our warm-up out here today. Pool's been compromised. ...Poop. It was poop. ...Somebody pooped in the pool. Okay, let's get to it." Dan said. The swim team starts stretching. Star and (Y/n) stare at them through the locker vents. The girls shudder. More and more purple and pink hearts appear on Star's and (Y/n)'s body. Janna, Hope, and Leah. Janna is holding a large bag. "Hey, you guys want to see a dead possum?" Janna asked. "Um, no, thank you." Hope said. "Um..." Leah said. Janna laughs. "I'm just messin' with ya. Seriously, check this out." Janna tears the bag to reveal Star's and (Y/n)'s magic instruction book. "Ta-da!"