chapter 1

"-Yes ok- no yea well i know that! im just scared what if i dont like my roommate! What if he doesnt like me!"

Kim sunoo, a panicking college freshman on his way to see his dorm and meet his new roomie.

In one hand he carried his phone and in the one of the many boxes he had yet to bring up. He tucked his phone in between his face and shoulder as he jingled the keys to his new living space.

when he entered he put down the box and the first room he saw when he walked in was a tiny living room space along with the kitchen that looks like itd never been used,and a small table with four chairs. he then walked into a mini hallway with two doors.

one was the restroom that was not as spacious as sunoo would have preferred but hed make it work. last but not least was the room hed have to share with his dorm mate.

On one half of the room he was met with plain ivory sheets with a flat uncomfortable pillow,a bare desk was placed at the end of this bed along with a chair. On the other side of the room he saw black bed sheets with random clothes scattered along the bed a random charger and disorganized shoes scattered across the floor that looked disappointing compared to sunoos neatly placed shoes by the entrance of the door. On the desk there where cans of energy drinks and coffee along with a gaming pc. And to top it off a nice big window that looked like it could use a cleaning.

Sunoo stared at the room for a couple seconds.

"Well its not the worst..?" I expected worse to be completely honest! not to bad ill just have to teach him to be a little more tidy."

Sunoo  plopped on his bed talking on the phone for a while more before bidding goodbye to finish unpacking.

"Bye jay hyungie..love you too come visit me yea? oh tell jungwon i said hi! you guys are so lucky that you guys are going to the same college! dont forget about me! ok bye love you." He smiled feeling happy after talking to his boyfriend 

He went downstairs to his car to grab the as many boxes as he could at once, knowing hed unfortunately have to make multiple trips up and down to successfully get everything in the dorm.

he walked into the dorm building hands busy with a box full of his belongings. he saw the elevator doors closing and shouted,

"wait!"

The man in the elevator looked up from his phone and held the elevator open.

He was pretty. And tall. Good features, lean body, perfect skin. He was definitely a looker. 

"Ah sorry about that thank you" 

the handsome stranger gave him a kind smile in return.

Leaning to press the floor number he needed to go to but moving back when he noticed the tall man and him where going to the same floor.

"Are you a freshman?" he asked 

"Huh- Oh yes this is my first year kinda nervous moving my boxes have been a total pain."

"I could help you if youd like ive got time seems like were on the same floor anyways."

"Oh no i couldnt possibly ask you to do that but thank you!" He gave a warm smile.

"No please really. i have nothing better to do, besides helping a cutie like you would really make my day." The handsome stranger flirted.

Sunoo blushed slightly "oh wow thank you im flattered" he said laughing. dont get him wrong he appreciated the complement but come on, he has a boyfriend. "If it really isnt an inconvenience to you I would really appreciate your help with moving."

"of course!"

The little ding for the elevator was heard and the doors opened wide signaling both men to get out .

"ill go put my stuff down in my dorm while you drop that box off and well meet here."  the stranger said.

Sunoo nodded in return.

"Wait i never caught your name?"

A/N :  Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed <3 sorry for any typos!