Chapter 3

The three sat on the couch. Sunoo and Sunghoon feeling embarrassed and awkward while Heeseung being unphased. Sunoo was confused. very confused. I mean how could you be so unbothered when your first impression you left on your brand new roomate was not typical. 

Long story short, when sunoo practically ran dragging sunghoon with him to the living room he didn't expect to see his roommate about to undress some girl eating her face off, and god knows how far that would have went if they hadnt been walked in on.

Sunoo and heeseung sat on the couch, heeseungs arm drapped over the back of the couch, sunghoon sat on a single couch right next to them.

Heeseungs flirty whistle broke the silence, "They didnt tell me my roomie would be so cute, Actually they didnt tell me you where coming at this time. Or today. or maybe they did?"

Sunghoon leaned in to whisper something to sunoo, " Hes always too stoned to remember anything, really hit the jackpot with this one." he said giving sunoo a tight lipped smile and patting his shoulder

"Youre cute. Too bad your a cock block."

"A what-!? i am not a blocker! How was i supposed to know youd do- that!"

"Dont know but you can definitely make it up to me."

"How?"

"You know what i mean" He smirked wrapping his arm around the smallers shoulders bringing him closer

"How the hell am i supposed to sleep in the same room with a perv" Sunoo said getting flinging his arm off and getting up.

"Wait im not a perv- wait no- that makes me sound like one!" He panicked.

Sunoo was on facetime with his boyfriend jay doing his skincare.

"And then he-"

"I gotta take a leak" Heeseung said barging into the restroom.

Sunoo gave him a weird look and before he knew it heeseung was already doing his business. He ran out the restroom as fast as he could. 

Sunoo and jay just looked at each other in shock.

"Ill call you tomorrow, bye love you."

Once he heard water running from the sink he went back in and continued with his skin care as heeseung brushed his teeth in silence.

"I want rules."

"Huh"

"Rules we need rules or this isnt gonna work at all."

Heeseung shrugged.

"Ok rule one dont do that. ever again. if you need to go restroom while im showering or going restroom myself let me know dont just whip it out!"

Heeseung giggled at the last few sentences.

"Number two you can bring over girls or what ever you like! As long as you're not about to have uhm. Intercourse."

Heeseung whipped his head "Huh!?"

"just dont do it while im here and make sure its at a time i wont barge in!"

"Okay last rule is that you need to clean up a little more. You arent the worst, but you can do better."

Sunoo stuck out his pinky for heeseung. 

"Promise to follow these rules?"

Heeseung interwind his bigger pinky with sunoos smaller.

"Promise."

Heeseung stared at sunoo as he did his skincare.

"What" Sunoo looked at him.

"Nothing" he mumbled.

"So how long"

"Huh"

"How long you two been together."

"Oh" a small smile appeared on his face. Just the mere thought of the man who he loved oh so much made him smile uncontrollably. Even if he was talking about his lover to a complete stranger. how could he not ramble about him when he saved him? He saved him when he was at his worst and showered him with love and respect. Always.

"2 Years"

"Hm"

"Lame."

"Lame!? at least i have a lover"

"I dont need a lover. I have me myself and my amazing dick. What else could a man want." He replied matter of factly

Sunoo snorted "Thats the saddest shit ive heard." He said leaving the restroom off to sleep.

A/N : Thanks for reading sorry for any typos! <3 I also want to clarify that the smoking will not be romanticized and will be a part of character development in the future. I do not romanticize smoking in any sort of way.