Chapter 15

Sunoo made his way to the doors entrance and rang to doorbell to be greeted by the couple. they greeted eachother with hellos and a hug.

"wheres heeseung at?" soobin asked

"Oh he has the baby, he's getting his stroller." Shortly heeseung arrived with ddongsik and the the stroller, "hi yeonjunie hyung" he greeted.

"What about me?" he held his hand to his heart acting hurt. Heeseung squinted his eyes to the older, "not you. you sent that picture to sunoo when you said you wouldnt  show it to anyone!"

———

Heeseung and soobin where down stairs watching the cats play and talk about what ever people like them talked about while sunoo and yeonjun where upstairs, Sunoo sat on the bed while waiting for yeonjun to show him more outfits.

"That ones nice!" he complimented yeonjun when he showed the next outfit. "Hm..." he looked at himself in the mirror "i dunno.." he thought "see i like these pants, but they dont make my ass look big enough ya know?" Sunoo peeked a little, "i think it looks big!" he said giving two thumbs up"also whats the occasion?"

"Oh right! were going on a date and im realllyy tryna get my organs rearranged. like when i tell you im tryna feel it in my stomach i mean it. its been forever! weve both been really busy and havent had time to set the mood or weve just been too tired.."

"you want him to do WHAT and you wanna feel it WHERE!?!?" sunoos mouth hung open in terror. "oh come on sunoo you know what i meann" pink hue began to take over his face, "actually i dont..ive never.."

"Huh?? youre a virgin!?" he asked getting a nod from the other, "hm..ill have to let heeseung know so hell be gentle."

sunoo shrieked in terror grabbed a pillow and hid in it, "hyung! dont say such thingggs!" yeonun laughed leaning over trying to grab the pillow wanting to see sunoos face, "what! its just sex!"

"Hyung!"

"have you used a dildo?"

"HUH?"

"yeah! whenever soobin isnt here i use one, not as good at the real thing but gets the job done" sunoo shook his head. "Really!?" 

"i know im old and havent done... "it" but i just havent wanted too.." yeojun gave the younger a soft smile "theres no rush and theres no right age to loose your v card we all move at different paces. but cmon im taking you to buy a dildo RIGHT now.a gift from me to you." he grabbed the smaller and gently dragged him down to his car.

"Where are you going sunoo?" "Out." yeonjun replied for sunoo shutting the door.

———

"is..that a tentical.." 

"hm? yeah"

"hyung..why is this one huge.." he said in terror while showing his hyung a 13 inch dildo

yeonjun laughed and made him put it down, he was hoping sunoo wouldn't see any huge or weird ones but too late. he looked carefully at each one using all his knowledge he had from personal experience. "ok this  ones good!"  sunoos eyes widened in terror "hyung thats huge!"

yeonjun snorted "i can assure you heeseungs way bigger than this tiny ass 4 inch dildo" sunoo stood there frozen in shock, not sure what shocked him more the size of that thing or the heeseung part. 

"Hey mina!" yeonjun greeted

"Hey yeonjun, adding another one to the collection?"

"nah this ones for my son here." he said wrapping his arm around the younger like a proud mom, "oh almost forgot!" he grabbed a bottle of lube and put it on the check out

they walked out the store and sunoo looked into nothing proccesing everything. in a shaky voice he said, "y-you...you come here so often the clerk knows you.." yeonjun just gave him a wink in response. they got home and sunoo made sure to put the "things" hidden in the trunk. When they walked in he was greeted by heeseung asking where he went. he plopped down next to him resting his head on the tallers shoulder. "No where."

"Our baby officially turned into an adult today!" yeonjun told soobin "How so?" "i took hi-"

"NO." sunoo shouted in terror. yeonjun laughed pinching his cheeks, "i wasnt gonna tell him silly, this stays between me and you." heeseung squinted his eyes pointing a finger at yeonjun "what did you do to my flower hyung. he's traumatized did you take him to a strip club or sum"

yeonjun rolled his eyes and bit heeseungs finger "yeah right as if id take my own son to a strip club." 

"son? when did you two get so close" he looked over to sunoo worried "im still your best friend right? you still like me more right? say yes!" he shook the smaller. "i like you both the same!" "but who do you like more!" he whined. "yeah me or heeseung!?"

"mmm.." he fake thought, "soobin hyung!"

yeonjun gasped, "you chose your father over your mother i did NOT raise you like this." he huffed "hes the only one not making me choose!" 

"i cant help it if everyone likes me more than everyone else..." soobin said sassily  "oh shutup he likes me the most he just wont admit it here because he scared" heeseung grumbled 

"Ddongsiks having a blast" sunoo said changing the subject. Ddongsik and queenie where having lots of fun playing with toys and running around. Heeseung snorted, "i still cant believe you guys named her queenie. thats a whole nother level of gayness"

"Stop hating!" yeonjun said smaking the others head "ow!"

———

the pair left the couples house and where packing everything up. Thats when heeseung noticed the black bag, "ohh is this candy!" Sunoos eyes widened and his heart stopped beating "wait heeseung no!" heeseung proceeded to pull out the silicone object eyes growing x10 in the process. 

"This isnt candy.." he said in terror.

"I told you not to go in that bag!" sunoo yelled bright red.

"Its tiny! sunoo this isnt even half of mine! psh i can give yo-"

"NO! uhm no. no thanks! thank you!" he hurriedly grabbed the object putting it back in the bag quickly closing the trunk making his way to the passenger seat. 

the drive home was awkward but heeseung was dying to ask questions.

"...are u gonna use it"

sunoo whined from embarrassment, "not i dont plan on using it. if you wanna hove it uo YOUR ass go ahead." heeseung giggled immaturly, "no thanks im more of a giving not receiving kinda guy."

more silence.

"does it hurt-"

"i dont know! ive never..." he turned more red realizing he just admitted to heeseung that he was a virgin. heeseung whipped his head to look at the other, "youve never had sex???" 

"keep your eyes on the on the road!" he scolded reaching straightening the wheel. "and no. i havent."

"want me to hel-"

"heeseung!"

"finefine, ill stop". 

"thank you." 

"on one condition." sunoo groaned in annoyance "what's the condition "

"admit you like me more than yeonjun and soobin hyung." sunoo laughed at how immature his hyung could be, he leaned over resting his head on the olders shoulder while wrapping his hand around his bicep.

"You already know your my favorite."

a/n: ok ngl this chapter was rlly fun to write

hope you enjoyed have a great rest or your day/night as always sorry for and typos! <33