Chapter 7

A week had gone by quickly, Sunoo slowly yet surely was already adjusting and feeling fine. He hadnt seen much of heeseung and just assumed he mustve been at friends or girls dorms.  it was currently sunday and sunoo was getting the apartment ready for the arrival of Jay and Jungwon.

Heeseung was on the couch in nothing but sweats wrapped up on the couch whining.

"Ah should've thought about that before you went and got shit faced"

Sunoo had gotten a call last night from one of heeseungs friends that he was so drunk at the bar he couldnt even walk properly and if he could please pick him up and take him back to the dorm.

flashback

———

Sunoo groaned from the comfortable couch he was on and moved his sleeping ddongsik from his chest down on the couch making sure he wouldnt wake up. Thankfully, the bar wasnt far so he wouldnt have to leave ddongsik alone for long.

He quickly got ready grabbed his keys and made his way down to his car.

he hopped into the driver side and groaned,

"Swear to god this dumb man he owes me big time." He mumbled as he turned the engine on.

He pulled up the the curb and saw heeseung making a fool of himself screaming "girls generation make you feel the heat" as his friends tried shushing him. It was a funny sight since heeseung was not a small man and his friends where visibly struggling all being crushed by his body  while trying to support it up. He watched for a little longer laughing before he got out of his car to get him.

The side walk was over crowded with people on all kinds of substances. He slid through as quickly as he could because the quicker he was, the quicker he was out.

He signaled to heeseungs friends who where obviously a little tipsy but sober enough to function properly that he was here for the drunk man.

"My god finally thank you so much hes such a hassle when hes drunk!" the man said while giving heeseung to sunoo. Heeseung wrapped his arms around sunoos neck and rested his chin on his head. Sunoo wrapped his hands around his upper back to support him as well.

"Oh my goshhhhhhh sunoo! why are you here! did you come here all the way for mee!~" 

Sunoo laughed at how different heeseung was from when he was sober.

"Yes i came here to pick you up!" 

"Oh my goshh thanks sunoo~ wheres ddongsik!?"

"Hes at home,lets go so you can see him!"

"Okayyyyy~"

Sunoo turned to heeseungs group, "Are you guys gonna be good, do you guys need a ride back?"

A tall man with black hair resembling a bunny assured him theyd be fine, "well be find thank you, my boyfriend will be here soon."

"Alright, you guys need to drink water try to sober up." He gave them a warm smile before feeling a hand on his waist pulling him from heeseung. The arms pulled him completely from heeseung bringing them into their embrace before whispering into his ear

"Hey pretty.."

Sunoo, obviously weirded out and disgusted tried getting away from who ever it was but they wouldnt let go and kept telling him weird things.

Well heeseung didnt like that one bit. Heeseung didnt like it so much he grab the man and shoved him to the wall and began threatening him. The bunny looking man and his group rushed to get heeseung off the man causing everyone around them turned their attention to what was going on.

Bunny looking guy was trying to calm heeseung down but he wasnt budging. 

"But sooooobin hyungiee, he was touching sunoo!" Heeseung whined.

Sunoo couldnt help but laugh. He walked to heeseungs side, "Heeseung you need to let him go, your drunk im not gonna let you do something that your gonna regret or that will get you into trouble." heeseung just looked at him. "Look, im fine right? no one's freaking out its just you, lets not waste our time on him, ddongsiks waiting for you at home." He reassured him.

Heeseung let go and went back to latching onto sunoo. Soobins boyfriend had gotten there and introduced himself to sunoo. His name was yeonjun and they decided they both really liked eachother but would have to go out together another time because right now was not the time.

Once everyone said their byes sunoo took heeseung to the car putting him in the passenger and buckling him up.

Heeseung sang random girl group songs on the top of his lungs on the car ride back. Sunoo stopped at a pharmacy to get heeseung stuff for the morning.  He wasnt to sure about leaving heeseung alone in the car so he put the child lock on the door.

They made it back to campus and heeseung was being way to loud for it being 3 in the morning. Once they got off the elevator and walked into the hallway sunoo had his hand over heeseungs loud mouth because he just couldnt stop being loud. He put the pin for the door, took off his and heeseungs shoes and led him to the room.

He put the things he bought from the store on one of the desks and got heeseung ready to sleep. He helped him take off his shirt and handed him sweats to put on.

"Can u put them on me sunsunnn"

"Heeseung you arent a baby put your sweats on yourself."

"Pleaseeee sunsunnn"

"no."

"WAAAAHHH"

Sunoo shushed him, "heeseung stop being loud were gonna get a noise compliant."

"Im a babyyy!" He looked up at him pouting.

Sunoo cringed at heeseungs odd behavior and just gave up. Unfortunately, he did put his sweats on for him. 

He bought ddongsik to heeseung, tucked him in not forgetting to lay him on his side ( quick tip if you ever put someone drunk to sleep always lay them on their side because if they throw up theyll choke on their spit laying on their back which could cause death!!),turned the lights off and finally, went to sleep.

end of flashback

———

"Arghhhhh, im so hung over i wanna dieee im never drinking ever! ever ever ever everr!"

Sunoo popped pills into heeseungs mouth, bought a glass of water to his mouth and made him drink. "You need to stay hydrated remember!" Ddongsik went to heeseungs side to comfort him.

"See this is why you wont be going to bars and drinking when your 21!" Sunoo told ddongsik 

Knocks on the door interrupted the moment

"Theyre here!"

"oh great." heeseung said with no emotion what so ever.

"Remember heeseung even though we have company you can still call for me if you need anything at all okay? if you need anything just ask dont feel shy! And be on your best behavior!" He told him before walking towards the door.

"Hey sunoo.. you know how you said to ask you when i need something..i think i might throw up"

A/N: 1K WORDS LETTS GOOOO!!!! thank you guys so much for the support! sorry for any typos have a good day/night <33