Chapter 6

Sunoo dreaded it. He was having second thoughts. He was extremely nervous. He just wanted to stay in the dorm.

He knew sunghoon was a good person but was he good enough to babysit ddongsik? What if he forgets to feed him? or doesnt take him to the litter box? what if ddongsik cries while sunoo and heeseung are gone and sunghoon doesn't understand him because he obviously doesnt speak kitty, but sunoo isnt sure if he speaks love!

Sunoo cried on sunghoons floor while holding ddongsik as heeseung and sunghoon stood by him trying to get him to stop.

"Sunoo i promise ill take good care of him, hell be waiting for you,stop crying the first impression youre gonna make on your new class mates  is that youre a cry baby!"

Sunoo looked up at sunghoon nose running, and glassy eyes. 

Sighing, he gave ddongsik one last hug and thought about how he had just met ddongsik but he already loved him so much. Sunoo had met so many new supportive people but none where as cute and tiny as ddongsik he couldn't help but favor him out of everyone. The cat really helped distract sunoo from the big change he had just made in his life.

Unwilling, he passed the cat to sunghoon.

"About time cry baby, lets go."

——

First day, finally done. It wasnt that bad really he had a good time. It was full of introductions and going over rules. 

Heeseung had gotten to the dorm first so ddongsik was already home, meaning sunoo went sprinting to the dorm.

He walked into the elevator and the closing doors where halted by a hand. 

"Oh hey cuteness!" jake slyly walked into the elevator 

Sunoo was a tad bit cringed out by jakes odd choice of words.

"Hi hyung!"

"So was up baby whats gotchu looking so excited." He said sipping his coffee.

"Im excited to go home to my son" He said happily

The white mocha in jakes mouth went flying out, "S-Son!?"

He looked at him with slight worry and judgment, " Yes my son."

"Here ill show you a picture!"

As they walked off the elevator sunoo showed him pictures of ddongsik and thats when color came back to jakes face.

"If you arent busy you can come meet him right now!"

When they got into the dorm they put their things down and took their shoes off. Sunoo called out for ddongsik while jake followed behind him. 

"Ddongsik! Ddongsikkkk!..where is he?"

Ddongsiks little feet where heard running from the hall as the ball of fur made an entrance. Sunoo happily picked the kitten up and greet him.

Jake and Sunoo where so tangled up with the kitten they didnt even notice the girl in the kitchen.

She stood in the kitchen looking at the three mug in hand.

"Oh. Hello? sorry i didnt see you, you are...?"

"Ah hi sorry heeseung didnt tell me his roommate would be here? Im isa. Heeseungs girlfriend, he's probably mentioned me."

Well he hadn't actually. like at all. In fact heeseung was seen talking to other woman in a romantic manner on multiple occasions.

"Ooohh right! Isaaa~ how could i forget, sorry! im Sunoo, Heeseungs roommate he's probably mentioned me." Sunoo replied suddenly feeling bitter by the females competitive presence. He walked her direction to give the woman a firm shake staring into her eyes with a strong gaze.

This isa girl was pretty, drop dead gorgeous to be honest. She had natural jet black long silky straight hair, pale skin, slim face with a slim upturned nose, narrow shoulders, a tiny waist that could still be seen even with the  over sized white t shirt she had on, which sunoo assumed was heeseungs.

"Im jake."  He said feeling intimidated by this weird energy the two had created. He didnt wanna meddle in so he awkwardly stood there holding ddongsik.

"Speaking the devil, look who just woke up." Sunoo said in an annoyed tone.

Heeseung stood there confused why everyone had just popped up in the kitchen. His hair was devilish flying in all different directions, eyes not fully opened  adjusting to the light looking like a new born puppy.

"I thought you where going home" He asked isa.

"Well i totally was but I wanted to be here for you when you woke up!"

"Oh" he said blankly. "You can go home now."

She looked sorta offended but kept a smile not wanting to let the others see how that kinda hurt her. "Ill be on my way out now." She grabbed her things and left.

Jake gave sunoo a side eye feeling awkward.

"Thats now how you should treat your partner." Sunoo said.

"Shes not my girl."

"She sure thinks she is. " Jake added

"Dad wants me to marry her. I dont want her." He said annoyed.

With a big sigh he got up made his way to the door and left.

Heeseung walked into the convenience store greeting the old guy as if he was one of his closest friends from back in the day.

"Whats poppin mr. kim!" 

"ah heeseung it has been a while."

"You already know how it is the grind never stops my man. another day another dollar."

Sometimes just sometimes. Mr kim didn't understand heeseung. So he would just nod in agreement.

Mr. kim is someone heeseung met when he was in highschool. He would walk in every morning, get banana milk,  kimbap, and keep walking to school. He got close to the man as the days went by and now he considered him one of his closest friends. 

He knew theyd never take there friendship any further than it is so he began telling mr.kim the most random lies.

If mr. kim asks Heeseung was born in mexico.

"Hows business my man!?" He asked leaning on the register.

"Actually pretty slow."

"Oh thats not good..Lemme tell you something. Life is like a uh.. a shopping cart. Listen to me this is something someone wise told me back in my days. Its like a shopping cart because you push a shopping cart ya feel me. So you just gotta push."

"Can i ask how old you are heeseung."

Heeseungs smile turned into a somewhat flustered awkward one.

"Im uh.. fourtyyyyy... seven..? yes 47."