Chapter 14

sunoo braced himself for the kiss closing his eyes, ready for heeseungs lips to softly make contact with his, itching to feel the kiss he was about to receive from heeseung.

It never came.

He peeked an eye open to see heeseung was no longer looking at him but looked straight ahead at the night sky. His adams apple moved up and down as he gulped. "i cant do that to you." he said softly. 

Regret.

Instant regret.

Sunoo didnt regret almost kissing the other but, after hearing heeseungs broken tone he felt horrible. He shouldnt have done that. He shouldnt have provoked the other into doing something like that. He had a boyfriend, he shouldnt drag heeseung down with him if he was being unfaithful to his lover, it wasnt fair to the older.

He let out a shaky sigh and looked up at the other, "im.. gonna go to bed"

———

A week had passed,  jay went home, and both males went back to normal pretending nothing happened. The four friends sat in the cafeteria talking. Jake and sunghoon where sharing a story  on how they almost burnt down their dorm.

"I really dont get how people forget to turn off stoves- oh hello?"

Heeseung was cut off by a girl bowing, her arms extended giving him a piece of paper.

"Do i.. take this?"

The said girl nodded her head, once heeseung grabbed the paper she ran away.

Jake bursted out laughing while sunoo scolded him. "Stop laughing at her jake! that was so cute dont be mean to her she looks sweet!"

"Open it" sunghoon said in an ammused tune making sure to see how sunoo reacts

"Dear heeseungie oppa."

"Hey...thats my name for you" sunoo pouted

"Dont get jealous sunflower" heeseung teased

"Yuck gross. okay go on" Jake said

Sunghoon gave jake an ammused look nudging him to look at sunoos reaction while putting his elbows on the table and clasping his hands together, which jake copied 

"Okok, dear heeseungie oppa you may not know me, but we have a few classes with each other. I never had the guts to talk to you so i admire from afar, every time you get out of dance practice i follow you.. what the hell- " his eyes widened.

Sunoo snatched the paper from heeseungs hand slamming it on the table. "I dont think you should be with a stalker, its unsafe." He said smiling innocently while ripping the paper. "Dont you agree? its okay theres plenty of other girls out there!"

hes right there are plenty of other girls out there but he didnt want any of them. Sunoo helped heeseung kill old habits of his. He no longer messed with random girls or really flirted. Sunoo made him wanna settle down and be with a actual partner.

"what a shame..i really wanted to see what else she said about heeseungie oppa"  jake sighed

"Did you just call heeseung oppa?" Sunghoon asked laughing

"Wait what- no! stop i didnt mean! hey!"

———

Sunoo and heeseung had finished their school day and rested on the couch with ddongsik watching a drama. Little ddongsik was slowing yet surely growing. "He used to be so small.." sunoo reminisced. "Yeah but hell always be our baby" Heeseung said cuddling with ddongsik harder