Chapter 18

"wake UP"

heeseung and sunoo where woken up by nari jumping onto their bed demanding for them to get up this instant . "go away booger.." heeseung mumbled pushing her lightly. "oppa im hungry feed me!"

"tell sunoo." he whined "no hes resting."

"so am i? do you care about sunoo more than me?" he asked "yes of course! hes so pretty and nice!" heeseung gasped, normally he would've fought back but he wasnt fully there yet. sunoo peeled himself off heeseung, "morning nari howd you sleep?"

she gasped feeling excited her favorite person in the house was awake, "good! what about you."

"i slept good too" he said grabbing her closer, he put her on his chest wrapping his arms around her as she rested her head in the crook of his neck, tricking her into getting comfortable so shed sleep longer.

"what do you wanna eat princess?" she thought about it for a while, "actually" she said yawning "i think i wanna sleep more."

"fuck yeah." heeseung said earning a smack from sunoo

———

sunoo was in the kitchen cooking with nari heeseung being the baby he is was still sleeping in. once they had finished the last pancake, he turned to nari, "do you wanna go wake up your oppa now?" she nodded excitedly

sunoo trailed behind her as her little feet padded against the floor.

"WAKE UP STINKY." sunoo flinched not expecting her to be so ruthless at waking him up, "good job nari, now lets be a little bit more quiet so he can fully wake up with out getting a heart attack, okay?!"

sunoo gently shook heeseung "wake up heeseungie hyung breakfasts ready" heeseung whined turning the other way.

sunoo bit the others shoulder startling him. "what the hell flower are you a vampire." 

"yeah now come on me and nari are waiting on you!" he waited for the other to get up before leaving. He groaned and dragged his body out of bed following nari and sunoo to the kitchen. He thanked nari and sunoo for the food and they all began eating.

"oppa" 

"hm"

"how come you never wear a shirt?" nari asked curiously. "so i can scare your boyfriend"

"oppa"

"hm"

"can you get a tattoo?" sunoo and heeseung laughed at the cuteness of the girl, "sure ill get one right here" he said pointing to his collar bone, "its gonna say nari is a booger"

"no! make it say nari is a princess!" heeseung shook his head "no i like nari is a booger more." she turned to sunoo and asked, "will you get nari is a princess?" sunoo thought about it "hm..well i cant make any promises i dont handle pain very well i dont know if i could handle a tattoo."

"me and sunoo are gonna get matching nari is a booger tattoos"

"im not a booger!"

———

sunoo cleaned the kitchen up as nari and heeseung watched tv in the living room. Heeseung and her where currently fighting over the remote and what they should watch. "booger i love you but theres no way im watching max and ruby"

"yeah well i dont wanna watch whatever the heck your watching! she said snatching the remote back, "yeah well you are gonna watch what i wanna watch." heeseung said shoving her with a little too much force making her fall off the couch.

heeseung looked at the little girl in horror as he saw her lip began to wobble. he timidly reached over, but too scared to touch her, "nari im.." she began fo quietly sob wipping her tears.

sunoo rushed into the living room picking nari up and comforting her. "heeseung what the hell?" he asked angrily. He sat down as nari cried over his shoulder, he comforted her asking her if she was okay. 

Nari secretly looked over his shoulder making eye contact with heeseung and smiling evily.

"hey! i saw that booger! sunoo look shes smiling! look look!"

sunoo gave heeseung a weirded out look, "heeseung enough before i put you in time out leave my princess alone."

heeseung crossed his arms let out a 'hmp' and turned the other direction like a toddler "lee heeseung i know damn well you arent throwing a tantrum when your the one her threw her off the couch."

"i didnt throw her!" sunoo grabbed the remote from his hand and asked nari what she wanted to watch. Sunoo moved closer to heeseung, still holding nari. "i think you owe someone an apology heeseung." 

"i think you thought wrong." he said childishly but immediately changed his mind after  sunoo gave him a warning look "okayokay. im sorry booger can we be friends again.."

"okay...i guess." sunoo smiled at their reunion, "great ill be back i need to finish cleaning up!" 

"i saw that booger." he said narrowing his eyes "doesnt matter he wont believe you" she said threateningly.

———

naris dad picked her up the next morning which was a huge relief for the two. heeseung plopped down on the couch followed by sunoo. "finally" heeseung said sighing getting a hum of agreement in response from sunoo. "shes nice i like her, shes really sweet." heeseung let out a breathy laugh. "to you."

"ddongsik come here" heeseung called seeing the little ball of fur come out of no where onto his chest. Sunoo reached over to pet him but got the cold shoulder. Seems like heeseung wasnt the only one jealous of nari.

"Really ddongsik? you too?" he said picking the cat up petting him under his ear, which was his favorite spot. "im sorry that my world doesnt revolve around you and i gave nari attention."

"i think i deserve an apology too." heeseung said seriously earning an a amused laugh from sunoo "for what" he asked, "for yelling at me and not paying attention to me!"

"i never yelled at you heeseungie hyung!" 

"yes you did when nari fell of the couch!" sunoo giggled, "first of all she didnt fall you pushed her, and i never yelled at you just told you to say sorry!" he corrected, "and im sorry for not giving my baby attention because there was a real actual baby who needed it more!"

"thank you apology accepted." 

———

a/n: just a little filler chapter <33

thanks for reading have a great rest of your day/night sorry for any typos.