Chapter 9

"Heeseung wheres my brush!"sunoo yelled from the restroom 

"How would i know! have you checked in our room?"

"Oh nevermind its right here!"

Two months had quickly passed, the weather freshened, the leaves changed color and it was now October . The two where getting ready for soobin and yeonjuns halloween party. As time passed heeseung and sunoo grew closer and became good friends.  Sunoo also got closer with sunghoon and jake. The four of them even started hanging out as a group. He was so great full for the three of them but sunghoons and jakes constant bickering could be very pestering at times.

The thing was, jake swore on everything he could make sunoo fall in love with him, but sunghoon would always shut the idea down making jake agitated.

Flashback

———

Sunoo, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Jake all sat in a comfortable silence eating in the school's cafeteria.

"You know," jake started mouth stuff with food. "I could make sunoo fall in love with me" He said swallowing. Sunoo was tooken aback by the random statement that came out of no where. "Oh yea?" he asked teasingly 

"Hell yeah youd be begging for all of this~" He said motioning to his body.

Heeseung  and sunoo stared at eachother in horror by what just came out of jakes mouth. Sunghoon snorted and put his head on the table dying of laughter, "Sunoo? fall for you? sureee" Jake gasped and put his hand on his heart, "what do you mean!?"

"Well for starters, he has a loving boyfriend why would anyone leave that? And also theres no way hed go for you, heeseung probably has a better chance than you"

"Hey dont drag me in on this!" he said sipping his drink.

"Pfft heeseung!? a better chance than me? dont make me laugh!"

"What are you talking about! i could make sunoo fall for me in a second! in fact he's actually already in love with me and just wont admit it"

"As if."

"Wanna bet?"

"200 bucks."

"Deal!" he said shaking jakes hand from across the table

End of flashback

———

"Sunoo ill put anything else on except for these" he said holding up a pair of head bands.

"no ones gonna know what your are with out the head band on! besides our costumes are amazing!

"Im a dog. how is this amazing!?" he whined

They, well more like sunoo decided theyd be going to the halloween party as blue and magenta from blues clues. Heeseung kept complaining about the ears so sunoo grabbed them from his hands and put the blue ears on him, "There! see? not so bad."

Heeseung looked in the mirror and felt ridiculous with his blue shirt, dog ears, and dog nose sunoo painted on him with make up. He looked over at sunoo who looked just as ridiculous with his magenta shirt, pink dog ears, and the same make up painted nose. At least he wasnt alone in this.

They bid goobye to ddongsik who by the way was growing rapidly, and made their way to Jake and sunghoons dorm. Sunghoon and jake where both at the door when it opened dressed as tom and jerry. Both pairs bursted out laughing at the others costume. 

"I just wanna say jake forced me to dress as this." sunghoon clarified 

"Same here" Heeseung said dabbing the other up

"You guys look cute!" sunoo complemented "I dont know why you're complaining hoon!"

"Right? see sunoo we shouldve just dressed up together, we couldve been like  shrek and fiona! or peanut butter and jelly!" Jake flirted

"Yeah yeah next time, lets go to the car now"

With that, the four made their way down to heeseungs car making their way to yeonbins.

———

Once they got there sunoos nerves started to kick in. "Im nervous" he told heeseung. Him and yeonjun had been wanting to hang out since they met that one time heeseung got drunk at the bar but there was never really time to properly meet each other up till now.

"Its ok i know hell like y-"

"Yeah babe its fine" Jake interrupted heeseung slinging his arm over sunoos shoulder

"Thanks jake what would i do with out you" he said sarcastically moving his arm.

"Who knows" he replied giving him a wink

Heeseung knocked on the door and a harley quin dressed yeonjun opened the door holding some sort of liquor a red part cup. "You guys made it!" He said happily giving heeseung and sunoo a hug and calling over his joker dressed boyfriend soobin. soobin, sunghoon, jake, and yeonjun all introduced themselves to each other as it was their first time meeting, except for jake and soobin since jake knew just about the whole town.

Yeonjun gave a quick tour to them all letting them know where everything was. Sunoo stayed by heeseungs side afraid of being to far from him. Yeonjun grabbed sunoos arm gently and asked heeseung, "mind if I borrow him?" he giving heeseung and little look.

Heeseung gave sunoo a little "are you sure look" sunoo nodded his head reassuring him that it was okay. "Sure take him" 

Yeonjun took him outside where the music was a little more quite and they could talk better. He took a sip of his drink and said, "God that mans so down bad for you." Sunoos eyes widdened in shock. "Huh"

"Cmonn sunoo~ you heard me!"

"Oh yeonjun ssi i dont think so..."

"Ive known heeseung since he was young. Ive seen all his relationships, and crushes. You my dear, are like no crush ive seen heeseung have you're different."

"I dont know about that yeonjun ssi.. besides i have a boyfriend!"

"So what! didnt you say he lived far?"

"Well yeah.." he trailed off " We dont see eachother often,but still!"

"hmm well if your guys relationship is still going strong and thriving even with this long distance thing, good for you guys."

"Thank you" He smiled

"No problem."

"Actaully" he started, " If im being honest, our relationship was a lot better back when we where living near each other. My best friend and him are living together at their dorms and to be honest i feel kinda left out by them, i think id feel a little less left out if they were to keep me a little more updated and i just wish he would make more of an effort to come visit me!" sunoo had broke.

"And worst of all not once has he let me go over there and visit him! ive made so many efforts but he just doesnt want me to visit him for some reason!? And he's complaining saying im "too close" to heeseung, but i dont say shit when him and MY best friend team up against me and say how bad of a boyfriend i am! im sorry im not trying to sound possessive or jealous but why are you taking the side of my best fucking friend!" God that felt good to get out.

Yeonjun handed sunoo a shot. "You need this a lot more than i do"

Sunoo knew damn well he was not of age to be drinking. Luckily Yeonjun didnt know that.