Chapter 12

Sunoo left their dorm feeling shitty about everything that just happened. He hated that he was so incapable of normality talking things out with the people who he cared for . He hated how it was hard for him to use non hurtful words to get his point across. But what he hated the most was that he was fighting with his friend and upset him.

November had just rolled around so the days where chilly sunoo wished  he had bought a sweater.

He made his way towards his car for warmth and privacy.

He began to cry. Of course he was hurt by the hurtful things the other had told him, but what honestly hurt even more was hurting someone else. It made him feel shitty about himself. It feels good in the moment but once that heated moment is over, he feels incredibly bad.

———

jay layed in bed cuddling with a half asleep jungwon when his phone began to ring."who is it jay?" he asked sleepily 

he lazily picked up his phone, "its sunoo." Suddenly feeling wide awake he quickly responded with, "Ignore it."

Jay let out a breathy laugh, "i can only ignore his calls for so long."

"Hi baby hows it going, oh no why are you crying?" He asked concerned

"hi hyung im sorry for bothering you i know your busy, but i got in a huge argument and said some really mean things to my roommate and i feel really bad-"

"Your roommate? Heeseung?"

"Yeah him"

"Why do you care so much, you have a boyfriend it shouldn't bother you." He said getting angry, "Are you cheating on me? no one like a cheater sunoo."

"what the hell no jay! of course not! listen please not right now i just need support from my boyfriend i have no one else here, please jay not right now."

"If not right now then when!? When we talk about this you probably already sucked his dick!"

"Jay what the fuck." Sunoo was completely weirded out. "Nevermind i shouldnt have called you bye love you." 

Jay laughed "your welcome i got him to hang up." Jungown smiled, "Yeah."

Jay said something that wouldn't put his mind at ease and made him think.

no one likes a cheater.

———

Sunoo limply threw his phone to his lap. Maybe. Heeseung was right. Maybe he was boring. Maybe thats why jay didnt wanna talk to him.

sunoo sadly grabbed onto his stearing wheel, rested his forhead on it, and continued to cry.

———

As soon as he heard that door close guilt grew in heeseungs body. How could he say such harmful things when all sunoo was trying to do was look out for him. As much as hed love to blame it in his hang over he knew he needed to take accountability.

Sunoo had been nothing but nice to him and always helped him out. He was always there to pick up pieces of his shitty life. 

He put on a jacket not forgetting to grab a extra one and walked to the conscience store.

When he opened the door the little bells signaled mr kim someone had just walked in.

"Ah! mr kim hows it been!"

"pretty god howve you been!"

heeseung sighed leaning on the counter, "its been better."

"How so"

"See." he trailed. "Theres this guy who i got into a argument with, right?" mr kim modded "but i really wish i didnt..hes really kind and means well, I mean just thinking of him really makes me smile." He said letting a stupid smile crawl on his face. "He has such a kind heart and is always willing to help..oh and also hes stunning which is a great plus, but more importantly hes just such a overall great person. And i really wish i could go back and not say some of the hurtful things i said." 

Mr kim laughed which made heeseung confused. "I havent seen someone so in love in a while" he laughed "its refreshing"

Love? that hadnt really crossed his mind. "Hm maybe." he said picking out ice cream from the freezer. "i dont think ive ever been in love." he said placing it on the counter for Mr. kim to ring it up.

Sunoo made him feel warm inside. He never cared for someone before sunoo came around. He didnt like cats before sunoo. He didnt have anyone to lean on before sunoo.  Heeseung didnt feel okay with out sunoo.

realization hit him like a huge semi truck. 

"Oh my god Mr kim im in love!?" he said grabbing the bag

"im in lovee~" he sang "Mr kim im in.."

"Love" he helped finish heeseungs sentence 

"What are you doing, go to him! go apologize! make him yours!"

heeseung delfated "he has a boyfriend" he said bitterly

"Anything can happen heeseung. anything. dont ever loose hope."

"thanks mr kim!"

"Look at you, you still got it at the age of fourty seven!"

heeseung paused at the door confused "fourtey seven!?!? oh! right! thank you mr kim bye!" he said skipping his way out the store

———

*knock knock*

Sunoo heard someone knocking on his window but felt embarrassed to look up, once he looked up he let out a surprised gasp

"Heeseung!" he hopped out his car to bring the taller into a tight hug. "Hyung im so sorry" He sobbed into his chest "I shouldnt have said those things to you i cant tell you how to live your life"

The older patted him while sighing, "its okay you didnt meant any harm if anyone should be apologizing its me i shouldve listened to you im sorry." 

"its okay.."

"I bought ice cream."

sunoo laughed "Silly heeseung its freezing out here" heeseung held up sunoo jacket making him gasp in suprise, "thank you i was freezing!" 

Heeseung held the jacket up for sunoo to out his arms in. "Lets eat in the car" Sunoo said.

"This taste like..tooth paste."

"no it doesnt!"

"it really does but okay." heeseung felt the urge to tell him. "Hey sunoo."

"Hm."

"I"

———

cliff hangerrrr 🙄

IM FEEDING U GUYS SO GOOD ITS MAKING ME SO HAPPY <33

hope you enjoyed sorry for any typos have a great rest of your day/night