Chapter 13

"wait hold that thought, jays calling me"

Right. Jay. sunoos boyfriend, "ah no worries go ahead" he reassured giving him a sweet smile. He was so dumb what was he thinking, confessing to someone who's already taken and has a lover? He has no right to do that. Jay won over sunoos heart fair and sqaure, sunoo and him hadn't even known eachother for very long.

"its ok jay, no i guess your right i..overreacted haha no, of course not! mhm ok i love you see you soon byebye, tell wonie i said hi!" he turned to heeseung giving him a smile, "whatd you need to tell me?"

"I... ah i forgot ill tell you another time lets just eat ice cream."

———

*knock knock*

Heeseung opened the door to see sunoos friends, dumb and dumber.

or sunghoon and jake i guess.

"Oh. hello! is sunoo home?"

"he just went to run an errand hell be back soon you  guys can come inside if you want?"

The three sat awkwardly on the couch, even tho they pretty much where in the same friend group sunoo was the one to bring them all together.  He kept most of the conversations flowing making them all open up a little  more. With out him they just werent the same.

"Okay whats wrong you look like shit."

Sunghoons eyes widened as he slapped jakes arm and scolded him.

"Nah its cool. hes right i feel like shit too" he said sulking "i...ah never mind why would i tell you guys."

"Hey! listen we might not be the smartest but we are the.." jake trailed off, "we can uh.."

"We can listen to you because we're your friends and well always try to give you the best advice possible." Sunghoon said, "yes that!"

heeseung wasnt too sure, he liked the guys but they werent always very trustworthy due to jakes big mouth. Then again, he did feel like shit and he didnt wanna bother yeonjun and soobin right now, but also he knew theyd still be there for him, but then again dumb and dumber where already right here so, oh well why not.

"ilikesunoo."

Jake groaned and slouched while getting his wallet out, "man 200 fucking dollars gone to waste!" he said slamming the money in sunghoons hand who started counting it making sure it was the right amount. Once sunghoon was done counting he said, 

"Yea i figured."

"What do you- huh? how? what?"

"My eyes never deceive me! just the way youd look at him. i could see it."

"Oh."

"Yeah get in line heeseung." Jake said

"Oh shutup heeseung has a way bigger chance than you keep wishing"

"please! sunoo is in love with me i dont gotta wish-"

"You two would make a good couple."

The two looked at heeseung in terror "anywho!" jake said

"The point is, go get him. Like in the kdramas."

"He has a boyfriend.." heeseung said sadly

"Shit what he dont know dont hurt him" 

"I couldnt do that to him jake , it gives a really bad look no one wants to be a cheater!"

"Okay listen" sunghoon started

"I LOVE THIS WEATHER." heeseung screamed

jake gave him a weird look, " the hell werent we just talking about how you like-"

"Like who!?" 

"oh my god sunoo!" jake shrieked "guys STAY calm he cant-"  sunghoon covered jakes mouth to stop him from saying anything stupid.

"You guys are being weird..." he said, "Anyways i wanna introduce you two to someone, this is jay!"

"Nice to meet you two, sunoo has said a lot about you two!"

"Oh. my. god." Jake said mouth hanging open while looking at sunghoon who had a equally surprised look.

———

The four now sat in the living room feeling even more awkward 

"Funny we where just talking about you!" 

"Yes yes! saying we all hope to have a relationship as good as you and sunoo have!" sunghoon cut jake off before he would say anything else more stupid.

"Right." heeseung said glaring at the other.

"Oh really!? how flattering!" 

"see, I told you that you guys would get along!" Sunoo said

At least jay got along with those two heeseung thought.

———

Heeseung got up from the couch which he decided to crash on for the night to give the couple space walked to the window and slid it open. He placed the cancer stick on his lips and let the toxin invade his lungs.

The November breeze carried the puffs of smoke that smoothly slid out his mouth away. The cold air felt good on his bare skin. It cleansed his mind, yet numbed him at he same time. As greedy as it was he never wanted someone for himself so bad.

"I know what you want."

He turned back to see jay standing behind him, he wasnt in a mood to talk to him. he felt drained, so he just turned around pretending he wasnt there.

"Dont ignore me."

He felt the other male stand right beside him. "I know you like my boyfriend."

Heeseung smirked and laughed, "damn right i do" 

Jay wasnt laughing. "Well stop"

Heeseung gave the other a weird look, "its not something i can control "

"Unless you want problems, you better learn to control it"

Heeseung blew smoke in jays face, "Sure."

Jay let it go and angrily walked back to the room.

Heeseung stayed leaning against the window smoking for a while before feeling a blanket wrap around him.

A hand grabbed the cigarette from his own and put it out on the ashtray.

"What are you doing silly, its cold" sunoo said shivering.

Heeseung invited sunoo into the blanket and they both latched onto each other, as friends do.

"Whats wrong"

"hm?"

"You only smoke when your sad or stressed so whats up"

"nothing."

Sunoo looked at him narrowing his eyes suspiciously making both of them laugh.

One second they where laughing, the next their eyes locked. Sunoo looking up while heeseung looked down. 

Sunoo liked the moon light on heeseungs tan skin. His big bambi eyes glowed beautifully. His lips looked so soft

Heeseung was thinking the same.

Sunoo looked beautiful and bright as ever, his pink lips looked so kissable.

Heeseungs hand tightened on sunoos waist while sunoos tightened around his neck.

Sunoos lips parted as he began to tip toe 

Heeseungs head dove down towards sunoos direction and,

a/n : i love cliff hanging idk if you could tell ☺️☺️

ANYWAYS

thank so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed sorry for any typos

also! dont be silent! theres a couple of you who always comment and your comments make my day better, make me happier, and make me laugh <333