Chapter 11

"yo"

sunoo groaned hearing his childish roommate on the other line, "heeseung its 2 am whyd you call me on a different number."

"Sorry baby."

ok sunoo was freaking out just a tiny bit. But soon realized, "heeseung what do you want."

"so..haha" he laughed "im kinda in a..sticky situation."

"spit it out."

"im low key..high key..in jail..and high key need you to come bail me out and pick me up.."

sunoos eyes widened in shock, "shut the fuck up." he groaned, "heeseung! whatd you do!?!"

"ok listen. i cant talk for long but low key hig-"

"say low key or high key one more time and i swear heeseung, your ass will be staying locked up in there."

"okok sorry hun anyways so i was like shit faced ya know, and this guy comes up to me and i dont know why probably cus i was hotter than him and he was jealous but anyways, so he comes up to me talking shit!- no officer my time ISNT up let me talk to my bae real quick. hey! please! no stop! okay bye sunoo love you pick me up quick please!" *click*

Sunoo was flabbergasted to say the least by what the hell was just said.

One word sunoo would use to describe heeseung would definitely be unbelievable. the amount of shit sunoo has seen that man put himself through was insane. Though, sunoo never once minded helping pick up the pieces of the others disasters. 

Theyd both do stupid stuff some times, but regardless they always had each others backs..

That being said sunoo made his way down to his car to go pick up his not so smart friend.

———

Sunoo sat in the lobby singing papers wishing he was home in his bed. Once he was done he went to the counter to hand back the papers to the officer. 

"Alright, so the bail is going to be 600 dollars-"

"six, HUNDRED?!" thats a whole lot of mint chocolate ice cream sunoo thought to himself.

The lady laughed, "well yes maybe you should tell your boyfriend to make smarter decisions."

"oh hes no-"

"SUNOO! BABY!"

sunoo put his hands in his face groaning from embarrassment. 

"sir you cant be over here! you need to come back inside! sir!"

"oh my god heeseung are you serious!" he scolded him grabbing him by the arm handing him over to the officer bowing, "im so sorry for his behavior."

Once heeseung was back to where he shouldn't have escaped in the first place, sunoo walked to the atm to pull out cash. 

He walked back in putting the cash down on the counter. "Five hundred."

The lady smiled and made a call, shortly heeseung had finally came out, this time with permission. He skipped over to sunoo and bought him into a tight hug. 

"im to handsome for jail!" he whined

Obviously the alcohol hadnt left his system so he just played along. "sure."

Once again sunoo apologized to the officers for his friends behavior, because putting up with heeseung was hard enough, a drunk one? was even worse.

———

"We need to talk." sunoo said sternly getting a hum in response. he waited for the morning to he could be talking to a sober heeseung

He pulled a chair up next to heeseung, "what the hell where you thinking!"

"what, ill pay you back!"

"No heeseung its not about that, i dont want you to end up in bad places! its starts like this who knows what could happen next!? i need you to realize everything that you do has consequences and unfortunately money cant make up for all these consequences, i tell you this as a friend."

Heeseung raised a brow at him. "get off my dick bro. you're not my mom."

Sunoo was taken aback, and hurt. "heeseung."

"What? its my youth i can do what ever i want, when will i ever get days like this ever in my life again ? never! these times are once in a life time experiences ill never get to do shit like this ever again. i dont need someone like you to try to control me."

"control? someone like me!? ok! great thats how you feel! good luck with your hang over asshole. " He said getting up. "Oh yeah and also, your right im not your mom i would never raise my son to be someone like you, oh yea and also- what do you know about moms, you dont got one."

Sunoo is a very you go low, i go lower person. Not necessarily his best trait, but hey we all have our bad and good sides.

Heeseung got up towered over him while looking down a him.

Sunoo just looked up at him with a even fiercer look, "you dint scare me heeseung, thats not gonna work." he said tapping his chin with his pointer finger.

"you know, its funny you bring up absent parents. Are you perhaps... projecting? Cus uh, wheres your daddy?"

"Wouldnt you wanna know, you'd probably wanna go have sex with him just like you do with everyONE and everyTHING else."

"Jealous? dont worry your turn will come soon."

"oh i dont think your mom would like you being with- oh. oops sorry i forgot.."

"No its fine maybe being forgetful is a genetic trait? perhaps you inherited it from your dad? oh wait. sorry."

"Oh no worries you know whats crazy someone took time to grow you in their belly for nine months and birth your big headed ass... just to leave in the end!"

"Crazy." He said gritting his teeth.

"Not as crazy as your horrible relationships tho, you know how men treat you like a fucking object cus i mean, look at you! you dont look like you got a thing going on in that pretty. little.fucking. head. of. yours."

"Aw speaking of relationships your lack of commitment must come from your absent mother."

"You know i dont know what jay sees in you, Oh wait, he doesnt see anything in you! anyone could tell hes completely fucking over you and i dont blame him your like a fucking wife yelling all the time, Youre so fucking boring Kim sunoo. God your name just bores me!"

"sorry for caring about you."

*slam*

———

a/n : drama...😳😳

sorry for any typos hope you enjoyed have a great rest or your day/night!! <33