Chapter 16

A couple weeks had passed and it was now late november. Sunoo and Heeseung where decorating their dorm with lights, Christmas figures, wall decor and obviously the tree. Their dorm smelt of ginger bread and spices because of the wall fresheners sunoo had inserted into the wall. The overly sweet and powerful smells made heeseung absolutely sick and nauseous but he couldnt bring himself to tell him.

 Sunoo carefully placed the ornaments one by one making sure they where just the right amount away from eachother, and no two ornaments of the same color where next to eachother 

Of course heeseung had to piss the other off with his own tactic of decorating the christmas tree which was basically grabbing what ever ornaments he got his hands on and sloppily putting them on the tree.

"heeseung stop! i swear decorating a tree with you is like decorating a tree with a 4 year old." heeseung let out an offended gasp, "excuse you!"

"your excused" he grumbled

"i have a surprise"

"what is it" sunoo said mood immediately changing. The taller walked to their room coming out with a red box. He handed it to sunoo, who opened the box and let out a gasp. He picked up the little ornaments looking at them as if they where the best thing in the world which, to him they where.

"Howd you..get these?" he asked in awe. "I had someone custom make them!" he boasted. "theyre cool arent they" sunoo nodded as he put the three ornaments on the tree.

"Hey speaking of 4 year olds, my uncle wants to drop my cousin off and have me watch her are you okay with that? hes gonna drop her off in like 2 days, shes gonna stay for two nights."

Sunoo nodded, "sure i dont mind ill even help you." he said grabbing the star handing it to heeseung. Heeseung got the memo and began to put it on the tree. once he was done sunoo bent down to plug the lights on. He hurriedly moved back pulling heeseung with him to get a full view of the tree.

Heeseung stared at sunoo, he liked the sparkle in sunoos eyes when he looked at the shining lights and ornaments . "So pretty.." sunoo said in awe. "Beautiful." heeseung replied still staring at the shorter.

The three heeseung, sunoo, and ddongsik ornaments heeseung had custom made where right in full view for everyone who looked at their tree to see.

———

"hey heeseung look im like you im smoking." sunoo said puffing, the cold air gave the vision that sunoo was smoking. Heeseung snorted, "what are you, 12?"

"Its so cold" sunoo said chattering his teeth. "I told you to bring a scarf, but of course you don't listen." heeseung said taking off his own scarf while wrapping it around the other.

"i should probably sound like a decent human and say, 'no heeseung, i cant let you give my your scarf! then youll be cold! its not right!' but im wayy to cold to decline, so thank you." heeseung laughed at the other, "didn't expect sun flowers to do very well in the cold anyways."

"hey wait!" sunoo said getting an idea, he unwrapped the scarf from his neck wrapped some around heeseungs neck and wrapped the rest on his own. "we can share!" he said brightly making heeseungs heart do backflips, front flips, somersaults, splits, cartwheels, and spins.

They got looks from others, some of admiration, some not so nice which obviously heeseung returned the not so nice looks back. He was glad sunoo was too immersed in his own world looking at how the park was decorated to even notice others looking.

"i want it to snow already" sunoo said whining, "Me too." heeseung responded, "wanna sit?" he pointed a a bench. Sunoo responded with a head nod. 

"Im so excited for christmas..do you have any plans?" heeseung shook his head sunoo gasped, "your not even going home!?" 

"nah my dad doesnt even pay attention to me while im home and i know if i go home hell keep tryna get me to marry that girl.

"hmm..do you wanna spend christmas with me..?" he asked shyly. Heeseungs eyes widened as he blushed a little waving his hands and shaking his head no, " nono its fine flower, you enjoy your time with your family, friends, and boyfriend." 

"no seriously jay and jungwon stay with their families for the holidays, its just me and my mom shed really like it if i bought a friend home." sunoo hoped he didnt sound pushy so quickly said, "only if you want too tho obviously, im not gonna force you-"

"nono!" heeseung didnt wanna sound like he didnt wanna go because he really did wanna go, " id love too i just dont wanna invade your time with your mom but if you want me to ill go!"

"ok great cus i want you to go!"

"great cus i wanted to go!"

"perfect!"

both just stared at eachother with awkward smiles, "why was that so awkward." heeseung said "i didnt wanna sound pushy!" sunoo exclaimed, "yeah well i didnt wanna sound like i didnt wanna go!"

sunoo hummed " i guess were both just too kind." heeseung nodded in agreement. Sunoo let out a gasp of excitement and sat up straight. 

"heeseungie!" he yelled excitedly putting his hands out palms facing up. Heeseung copied the others actions, his hands soon had small white cold specs. "Its snowing!" sunoo said excitedly getting up quickly forgetting they where attached thus chocking the other.

"sorry are you okay?" he asked worriedly "nah youre good flower." 

"hey heeseungie." 

"hm"

"have you heard of that..myth?"

"Are you saying you like me flower?" heeseung smirked. " hey i never said that dont put words in my mouth little boy!" he huffed smacking the other. sunoo eyes brightened when he saw a hot chocolate stand, "cmon! ill pay!"

"2 hot chocolates please!" he said giving the cashier his card but was beat by the taller. "Why dont you ever let me pay." he grummbled, heeseung was going to respond but they where stopped by a lady.

They where confused on what she was holding above their heads

Both looked up at the same time and turned red once they realized what it was. "a miseltoe...?" sunoo said sounding more like a question "Ah no, we arent.." heeseung said flustered 

"nonsense look at you two! come on just a peck." some people stopped to watch, which caused more people to stop and watch which soon made a mini crowd. Sunoo looked at heeseung not knowing what to do but was met by a just as confused heeseung looking right back at him.

"kiss!"

"just a peck!"

"if you dont kiss him i will!"

"boy if you dont just kiss him already!"

Heeseung quickly bent down to give the youngers cheek a peck and quickly looked away. Their 'mini crowd' they had accumulated whined in disappointment. the woman who started this groaned, "cmon what was that!"

"what!? you said a kiss, i kissed him."

"he didnt kiss you"

Sunoo quickly stood on is tippy toes to give him a peck on his cheek but due to him being rushed he missed kissing him slightly on the lips. Sunoo looked at the other with eyes wide opened while the older looked back at him with the same look while their "fans" cheered in the back

"i..i didnt! i didnt mean to do that.."

"its.. okay." heeseung said bright red.

———

a/n:

"There's even a superstition in South Korea that says when you're out with a person you like in the first snowfall of the year, love will truly blossom between the two of you. With that being said, winter in South Korea can be described as undeniably romantic."

thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, sorry for any typos have a great rest of your day/night! <33

and yes next chapter will be heesun babysitting.