Chapter 10

TAN HEESEUNG MAKES ME FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY DONT PLAY.💯💯

A few shots and beers later sunoo was done for, absolutely done for.

Yeonjun held him by the waist trying to support him while frantically looking for heeseung. Finally he had spotted heeseung sitting on the couch.

"Ah shit" he muttered 

He passed sunoo to soobin so he could go talk to heeseung. "Make sure he doesnt see please, i dont want him to get upset." he told soobin

Yeonjun skipped his way towards the couch sitting right between heeseung and and boy he had been flirting with. He let out a huge fake yawn while wrapping his arms on the back of the couch. 

"hey heeseung, did the results come in yet, do we know if the baby is yours?"

Heeseungs eyes widen along with the said boy he was flirting with. He angrily got up, smacked his arm and yelled " What the hell!? youre sick!" he told heeseung storming away.

Yeonjun sarcasticlly smiled and waved byebye to the boy.

"Hyunggggg! why would you lie like that! we where hitting it off so good!" He pouted kicking his feet like a 3 year old. "Im never gonna find someone like him ever again!"

"Yeah cry about it. Anyways sunoos really drunk i think its best you take him home, poor baby is really going through it. He really drank his pain away tonight." Yeonjun informed the other with a concerned look.

"What do you mean, is he okay?"he getting with a very concerned look.

"Yeah his boyfriend back home and him ar-"

"Wait." he paused "did you say he DRANK!?!?"

"Huh- yeah?"

"Yeonjun hes-"

Smack.

"You got someone preggy?!?!" a very drunk sunoo stood before him slurring his words with watery eyes.

"Guys really i tried to stop him-" soobin said huffing

"What?? Sunoo no-"

"Youre gonna be a dad!? what about ddongsik!?!?"

"Oh my god, sunoo-"

"How are you gonna explain to him, huh!?"

"Sun-"

"How irresponsible of you!"

Heeseung grabbed sunoos hands, "Sunoo! i didnt get anyone pregnant!"

"oh. why didnt you just say that silly!"

"I was tryin- nevermind. lets talk about how YOU lied to yeonjun and drank underage."

"ah actually" yeonjun timidly spoke up. "i didnt really...ask...if..he could..drink." he said awkwardly, "i just kind of assumed...?"

Heeseung looked turning his attention to yeonjun with a look of disbelief but turned back to sunoo.

"apologize."

"eh"

"You couldve got yeonjun into trouble, when he offered you something to drink you shouldve been a good boy and said, no thank you im good, im underage." he scolded

"I am a good boy what the fuck!"

"Hey, dont curse at me. And good boys dont drink underage! so apologize to yeonjun and to me for cursing at me."