Chapter 22

"Sunshine!" the woman yelled running from the porch. 

Sunoos eyes lit up heeseung swore all the stars swooped into the boys eyes for a split second.

"Mama!" 

Both the mother and son duo ran into eachothers embrace tearing up a little, definitely related. Of course both had to tell each other how much they missed one another as sunoo cried on his moms shoulder. Heeseung felt bitter sweet seeing sunoo with his mother.it  made him feel sweet seeing sunoo and his mothers admiration towards one another but, seeing a mother and son duo knowing he himself yearned for it made him bitter. Pushing that aside he collected his thoughts to properly introduce himself once their cute little moment was over.

Sunoos mother peeked to get a good look at the taller gasping in suprise looking back at sunoo, "Oh hun hes a keeper, look at him!" she said in awe talking about him as if he werent even there.

The resemblance was uncanny. speaking physically sunoo looked just like his mother, if he didnt know better he wouldve thought they where siblings, but personality wise they where similar as well. Both enjoyed gossip, where balls of sunshine, and tended to get emotional.

"Mama this is Lee Heeseung, Heeseungie hyung this is mama!" sunoo introduced the both of them to each other. The woman bought the taller into a hug, "nice to meet you miss kim! ive heard many great things about you."

"just call me mom! let me know if you need anything were so glad to have you here with us this christmas" she said smiling. "Now wheres my grandbaby!" she said clapping her hands excitedly.

"no mama lets get you inside its cold! ill show you him then." she nodded picking up luggage that where gently pulled by a heeseung who was shaking his head. "thank you miss kim but please get inside its cold"

"its mom! and you both act like im 400!"

"you dont look a day over 40 mama!"

she squinted her eyes at her son "i am 40 you brat!"

———

sunoo pleasant scent roamed around the house as he walked out of the restroom in his pjs drying his hair with a towel. He made his way towards the living room startled when he saw heeseung and his mom sitting on the couch with a photo book. 

heeseung held one side of the book,phone in his other hand, and his mother held the other side of the book explaining the pictures. 

sunoo dashed towards the two putting his hands over the book trying to take it from their hands "no mom this book's embarrassing!" she shook her head "non sense it's adorable!"

"no no no!" 

in the end sunoo lost looking at them with annoyed eyes as he watched them flip through the pages of his embarrassing baby book.

———

The three spent their christmas morning together but now that it was over sunoo wanted to show the older where he grew up and places he enjoyed visiting before he moved. he took him to a cafe, library and currently they where at the park.

They played on the play ground pissing off little kids and most likely their parents but they where so engrossed in their own world they couldnt have cared less. Both where currently in a very intense heated battle of tag that seemed to be getting out of hand.

Sunoo quickly went down the slide trying to outrun heeseung who was right behind him, afraid heeseung would catch up to him he jumped off half way causing him to loose is balance making him fall on the cement.

Heeseung watched from the top bursting out laughing because the other fell like a toddler he threw his head back in laughter loosing his balance, nothing being behind him to support him causing him to fell aswell. he landed with a 'umph' and sat there with a blank confused expression trying to process what just happened.

giggling, he got up and dusted himself to go check up on the other who looked up at him, bottom lip quivering.

he let out a breathy laugh, "sunoo are you seriously gonna cry after you just saw me fall from the top of the play ground" the younger nodded his head, "you fell in the woodchips, i didnt!"  heeseungs heart melted from sunoos cuteness as weird as it sounded seeing sunoo acting so cute while in pain was definitely a sight.

he extended his arm for the younger to grab, "cmon i got bandaids in the car" 

———

sunoo sat in the passenger  seat legs hanging out the car as heeseung crouched in front of him rolling up his pant leg. He grabbed a mini first aid kit from the glove compartment suddenly feeling grateful sunoo had forced him to put the little red box in his car.

He ripped open a little square  and unfolded it revealing an alcohol wipe, "its gonna sting flower stay still."

"Hyung no i-" before he could finish his sentence the older caught him off guard by quickly rubbing the small wound causing sunoo to let out an embarrassing moan making heeseung freeze.

"Did you just moan?" he asked the bright red boy

"no! hurry up and finish!" he yelled turning away not able to bring himself to look at the older. Heeseung laughed at the other, hed make sure to never let sunoo forget about this but regardless he showed sunoo his bandaid options so he could finish up. 

Still red and feeling so embarrased that he wanted to disapear, he timidly pointed at the one he wanted.

Once finished heeseung bent down to give the bandaid a kiss. "No more owie." 

Sunoo noticed ddongsik left a little scratch on heeseungs cheek so he decided he needed to  return the favor, he began pulling the tallers face closer to his. He left a small kiss on the olders cheek and shyly said, "no more owie."

the kiss wasnt even on the side with the scratch.

———

thanks for ready, sorry for any typos have a great rest of ur day/night! <33