Possessed by Vanquish

His gaze took in the sight of my frolicking body in the moonlight. "I love the way you're shaped, Vanna Rae."

"Why's that?" I asked seductively.

"Your legs..." He groaned at the sight of them.

My plump white legs were curved and full.

"They're designed to wrap a man while he pounds into you. And your small waist is just perfect for grabbing ahold of to pull you in tighter against my thrusts. And your fantastic tits...Need to be tasted." He explained. Striding closer to the edge of the river.

Heavy white breasts swinging like pendulums every time I moved. Dusky pink nipples begged to be suckled.

I scooped them together and licked my fingertips before dragging them down over the globe to rub the nipple until it grew taught under my ministrations.

"Come on, Vanquish." I begged in my most beckoning voice. "I want you."

"Done." He peeled aside his tunic and tossed it to the tall grass. Shucking his pants before diving into the water. His body glinting in the meager light with a slight glow that let me see the outline of his frame.

His hands were suddenly all over me. Moving fervently with his need. And he pressed against me while he washed me with the scraps of weed. Revealing his hard length was already prepared to enter me.

I reached over my shoulders to sweep my hair up atop my head to hold it out of his way before strutting a circle in the water to offer him my back to wash.

He scrubbed the weeds along my bare back. Tracing the feminine muscles trailing from my hips up to my shoulder blades. His fingers trailing behind where the weed had washed and lathered.

Growling in pleasure he moved against me. His hard

length naturally aligning to press against my ass, wanting to enter my nearest hole. He reached around me and caught my breasts. Molding them against my chest as he massaged their weight. Moaning into the side of my throat as he rolled his nose along it.

Taking in my scent.

"I want you, Woman."

"Then take me."

Though I'd wanted him inside me, I hadn't expected his rush would have him sliding into the hole he already aligned with. Piercing into my ass and stretching the muscles.

His large hands worked my shoulders to keep me relaxed as he eased in. Stuffing me full.

"Vanquish." I whimpered slightly as it ached a bit upon stretching to take in his wide girth. I wiggled my hips in an effort to alleviate the strain.

He growled and caught my stomach, swinging me around to the bank.

"Put your hands on the grass." He said roughly next to my ear. "I'm going to fuck your ass."

"Vanquish." I said with trepidation entering my voice.

"Just stay relaxed." He pushed me over and I automatically adjusted my hands to be shoulder width apart.

He found footing and slowly pushed fully into me. Planting to the hilt and growling in satisfaction. "Your tight little ass just pulls me in."

He started rolling his hips into me.

"I love filling your body. You feel like pure pleasure. If you were all mine, I'd have you every night." He was starting to pound me a bit harder. His fingers digging slightly into the skin of one of my shoulders.

He doesn't like sharing as much as he pretends. I

heard the words he was really saying.

"Oh, when you take me in, Vanna Rae..." He began thrusting harder. His powerful ass flexing as he entered and withdrew from me. The discomfort subsiding then swelling fully as he embedded in me again.

I imagined what I looked like bent over that bank. My large tits draping the grass and bouncing every time he forced into me. His thighs slapping against the back of mine and making the bountiful flesh roll forward. Then his slick cock would drag out of me and hit back into me.

My lips parted as I was torn someone before pain and pleasure. Delicious tension winding through me.

And his male pants and ragged grunts indicating his deep pleasure was heightening mine.

"I'm going to come in you again, Vanna Rae. Fill your ass full of my seed. While your tight little hole milks me dry." He moaned as he came. His body shuddering.

Mine matched his surging with pleasure as my body quivered. Nipples hardening against the brushing of the high grass. And hot cum pouring between my thighs.

Our moans twirled together and echoed through the night air.

***

"You hear them?" Racer asked.

"I do." Hunter frowned.

"Does it make you jealous? How they touch each other?"

"It makes me jealous anytime either of you are touching her, doesn't it you?"

"I want her to myself. I'd like to dominate her. To fuck her until all she wanted was to lay in my bed and beg for more." Racer groaned.

"I think that's what we all want." Hunter murmured. Leaning against the open doorframe as they stared out toward the woods. "That's her allure over us. We all want to possess her completely...But even if there weren't three of us sharing her, truthfully, she'd never let any of

us fully own her."

"You're right." Racer sighed. Turning from the doorway to escape the sounds filling the night. "That just makes me want to, more."