Bonding My Mates to Me

"I understand." I whispered. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, first we are going to finish this night. We'll go back up." He nodded toward the hill.

"You'll thank your mates for coming to save your skinny ass." His voice dropped as he whirled me around to the front of him. His voice dropping as his hand slid to my lower back. "And thank us well..."

"I will." I nodded. Understanding very clearly his meaning.

He does for me what I wish. But I will be his slave tomorrow. To do with as he wishes.

"Come tomorrow, in the haze of the descending Mating Moon, when we are sated, and other wolves are not. We will bait you as you're so keen on doing yourself. And we will decimate as many packs as we can through the day, building your little army."

I felt tears leap to my eyes at the relief I was feeling.

He's going to do it!

And we all knew that where Vanquish went. So did Hunter and Racer.

I have them. My mates...I felt a swell through my chest. So very proud they were mine. Willing to obey me in a way that most males in the Asara pack did not listen to their females.

At least not as I'd ever been told.

His face was solemn. "But come nightfall, you'll be beneath the pile of us again. And you are going to hurt come morning. For I am angry, and you have betrayed me one too many times."

"Yes, my mate." I said dutifully.

He gave me a long study. Still breathing raggedly.

I braced my hands on his chest caressingly and began to run them down his lean body. Finding my way to his pants and undoing them to scoop the weight of him out. Seeing his green eyes brighten in eagerness.

His lips parted and he blew a long breath as I held him in my soft hands.

He's mine. I have him.

And that was erotic. Making me want more. I felt myself getting wet as I hungered to have him inside me.

Everywhere.

I began stroking him. Watching the vulnerability on his face as I took control of his body. Working his length between my fingers and scooping his sack in my other hand and massaging it.

He gave a drawn-out moan and swayed slightly as if I was making him dizzy.

I blinked big blue eyes up at him as I slowly lowered my lips over the mushroom shaped head of his staff. Gliding my lush lips over the tip to suckle him in my mouth. Rubbing him along my textured tongue and lightly pinching him between it and the rough roof of my mouth to send him quaking at the mixed sensations.

"Mmm." I murmured over him.

"What have we here?" A deep voice rose from behind us. Making me jerk slightly.

I refused to stop. I knew Racer's voice. Knew the sound of jealousy in his rough tone. I let go of Vanquish and put my hands to the mossy forest floor. Pushing my knees back behind me until I was on all fours. Slowly sliding my knees apart in offering.

Giving him what he'd soon be demanding.

The Mating Moon is so close I could get hurt denying them now. I was wise enough to know that the restraint they used all year would soon be gone.

For one night. I reminded myself. I just have to make it through one night.

But with my virile mates, that was a lot more of a demand than most might think.