Eyes on a Traitor

"She's milking me raw!" Racer cried. Gripping my hips as I held him in while he tried to pull out and go back in. "She's so tight."

"Everything about you!" Hunter joined them in. Palming my breasts against his chest and rolling them to catch my budded nipples between his fingers. Tugging them as he came. A long drawn-our moan telling me he too was spent.

I could feel their heat. The tautness of their bodies. The sounds of their pleasure and knew they were mine.

My lovers. My mates.

After all the difficulties and strain we'd endured over the last few months, I had to admit that being with all of them again made me feel somehow whole.

Racer pushing me forward and back driving Hunter mad as he couldn't stay lodged in as he came.

"Vanna Rae!" Racer cried. Pouring into me as well.

***

A branch a distance away cracked.

My head swung to see through the dense trunks. Immediately wanting to know who'd been spying on me getting fucked by my mates.

I glimpsed a worn green cloak and withered hands disappearing behind one thick trunk.

"Marta!" I whispered in a hushed voice. Resentment washing over me.

"What is she doing out here?" Racer straightened to glimpse her.

"Probably kicked out of the pack around the same time as us." Vanquish guessed.

"Lyra Lani knew she was a traitor." I agreed.

"Get her." Vanquish told Racer.

Racer gave him a worried look but clambered to his feet. Shaking himself like a wet dog. Taking a first stumbling step like a new deer.

Still weak from his climax.

But it took him only a moment to find footing and dirt flew around him as he took off. Veering around trees and leaping obstacles to land barefoot.

For a heartbeat I imagined him as barely more than a toddler. Leading bigger beasts and things that would prey on them away at such a run. Protecting the other two in the only way he could.

Vanquish and Hunter rose. Shaking like wet dogs.

Hunter was off next.

Vanquish rolled his shoulders and his eyes lit yellow before he took off.

It was only a moment before Racer had curved around Marta. Descending on the old woman in a pace she couldn't possibly escape from.

Marta turned, her old green cloak whipping as she fled with surprising quickness. Testament to the fact that she was part animal.

But in her attempts to turn enough to outmaneuver Racer's greater speed she was aimed straight for me.

I saw her eyes blacken and her gaze turn bleak as she headed for me as hard as she could go, not slowing down. I stood naked facing her. My body was still aching from the rough loving with my mates. But I didn't budge. Didn't waver.

Come right to me, you Old Witch.

She did, and when she was in range I summoned every bit of fury I had stored away at her betrayal of the Asara Pack, her attempts to manipulate me and every other young female in our pack, and I caught her by the waist, her frail size making her way perilously little as I hefted her into the air over my shoulder and brought her down behind me, her legs flying over my shoulder as she landed on her face and neck in a pile. Something distinct cracked and she began wailing.