Hawkins Indiana 1984

Mic runs down the stairs and sees Steve cooking breakfast "Hey Steve, do you have any money I can borrow for the arcade." She asked. Steve looks at her"yea it should be in my room." Mic then starts racing up the stairs "K! Thanks bye!" Steve just gives her a concerned look.

"Dustin, Lucas, do you copy I got $3.00. What's your guy's haul". Dustin responds with "I've got four quarters. What about you Lucas?." "Take your puny haul and multiply it by five". Mic looks shocked as Dustin says exactly what Mic was thinking " How?" "While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum, and you Mic were begging Steve for money, I mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn."

"Just call Mike already." Mic said in a frustrated tone. "You call Mike." Lucas fired back. "Seriously". Dustin said annoyed. " I have to go take a shower from doing real work, like a man." Lucas sounded confident as he said that. Mic just laughed "You a man." She said with a smirk on her face. "I'm on my way see ya guys at the arcade".

Mic biked from her house to the arcade while of course making sure to say bye to Steve on her way out. Her and Steve have grown a lot closer in the past year especially with everything that happened. Mic was happy to have Steve as a big brother but sometimes he's just a little too paranoid.

"To slay the dragon use the magic sword. Oh Jesus! I'm in uncharted territory now guys." Dustin said with concern in his voice. They all looked at him "Down! Down! Down!" "I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!". They all watched as Dustin made his way to save the princess from the dragon. "No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit. Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!"

Mic turned to Dustin "You're not nimble enough. But you'll get there on day." She patted him on the shoulder trying to make him feel better. Lucas then looked at the game " but until then,Princess Daphne is still mine".
Dustin turned to him "whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug". "You sure about that." They heard a voice say. I'm It was Keith he worked at the arcade.

"Sure about what." As Dustin moved over to Dig Dug. "You're kidding me. No, no, no." Mic was shocked "751,300 points! That's impossible!" "Who's Mad Max". Dustin asked turning to look at Keith." Better than you." "Is it you?" Keith gave Dustin a weird look " you know I despise Dig Dug." Mic looked at him "then who is it?" Dustin backed her up "yeah spill it Keith".

"You want information, then I need something in return." They all look at Mike. "No, no, no. No way. You're not getting a date with her." "Mike, come on. Just get him the date." He looks at them with anger in his eyes "I'm not prostituting my sister!" "But it's for a good cause." Dustin said. "No, don't get him the date." Mic puts her head in her hands .

"Yea, Mics right he's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family". Dustin looks Keith up and down. "Acne isn't a rash and it's not contagious, you prepubescent wastoid". "Oh, I'm a wastoid? She wouldn't go on a date with you." Mic then turned to Keith "you make like what? $2.50 an hour?" Keith ignored Mic and looked at Dustin again " nice perm" "Gonna make fun of my hair now".

50 an hour?" Keith ignored Mic and looked at Dustin again " nice perm" "Gonna make fun of my hair now"

Authors note: This is what Mic is wearing. Also thanks to my sister for making the title page 😊