Ghostbusters!

The next day Mic wakes up and gets dressed. She wearing a white dress with white converse. Dustin spent hours convincing her to wear a costume to school. Since the boys were Ghostbusters she would be the ghost. Steve was already in the car waiting for her. She grabbed her backpack and headed out the door. "Are you a ghost?" Steve looked at her with a confused look on his face. "No, Steve I just randomly woke up and thought to myself you know what I should wear a dress today."

"Ok, Jesus I was just asking". "Just,drive."
Steve drove them to school Mic got out of the car and waved by to Steve on her way out. She saw the boys and her mouth dropped. She expected them to dress up but not DRESS up. She heard the boys singing "who you gonna call Ghostbusters." She went up to them. "Hey Spengler!" "Egon!" "Oh my god what are you guys wearing." "We're wearing our costumes what do you mean?"

Dustin had a confused look on his face. "I knew you were being Ghostbusters I just didn't know you'd take it this far." She saw Lucas walk up. "Venkman!" Mike turns to look at Lucas. "Woah woah, why are you Venkman?"
"Because I'm Venkman." "No, I'm Venkman." Mic piped into their conversation. "Why can't there be two Venkmans?" "Because there's only one Venkman in real life." "I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, your egon, your Winston, and Mic is a ghost."

"I specifically did not agree to Winston." "Yes you did!" Mic spoke up again. "I don't think he did." "No one wants to be Winston." "What's wrong with Winston?" "What's wrong with Winston?" "He joined the team super late, he's not funny, and he's not even a scientist!" "Yea but he's still cool." "If he's cool, then you can be Winston." "I cant." "Why not?" "B-because." B-because you're not black?" "I didn't say that." "You thought it." "I didn't say that!"

Mic was tired of their annoying bickering. She looked around to find no one else was wearing a costume. "Guys...Guys! Guys!" "Why is no one else wearing costumes?" They all look where Mic is looking. Then the school bell rings. "Crap." Mic said as she rushed inside with the boys right behind her. Mic heard the snickers and laughter from everyone else. It kinda made her sad she was really happy dressed up. And everyone ruined that for her.

She really wished she packed extra clothes. Mic looked toward the group. "Why do people make these decisions?" "Everyone dressed up last year." Dustin turned to her. "It's a conspiracy everyone dressed up last year."
Dustin looked at Lucas and Mic. "We gonna do this?" Lucas looked to him. "Not right now. We look like morons." Mic tried to get their hopes up. "Maybe she likes Ghostbusters?" Lucas turns to her. "Of course she likes Ghostbusters. But that's not the point."

Authors note: This is what Mic's dress looks like

Authors note: This is what Mic's dress looks like. Can I also tell you how ANNOYING IT WAS TO WRITE THE WORD VECKMAN DOWN 7 TIMES.Anyway I know is said I'd post on Tuesday but Thursday and Tuesday are the same anyway so yea. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all next week.❤️