~Guess who's back back again~

Okay, so if this thing is like a brain that's controlling everything then if we kill it... We kill everything it controls. We win." Hopper has the tiniest smile on his face, surprised at how smart these kids actually were. "Theoretically." "Great. So how do you kill this thing? Shoot it with fireballs or something?" He asked. "No. No fireballs." Dustin said his eyes darting around the room. Mic stepped forward "uh, you summon an undead army, uh, because... because zombies don't have brains, and the mind flayer, it likes brains." She let out a nervous laugh.

Hopper flung his arms around. "It's just a game. It's a game. What the hell are we doing here?" Mike stepped forward very agitated. "I thought we were waiting for military backup."  "We are!" Hopper yelled, which made everyone in the room flinch. "How are they going to stop this!" Mike yelled back trying to prove a point. "You can't just shoot it with guns." "You don't know that! We don't know anything!" Hopper argued. Mic stood there with her arms crossed moving from her brothers side to stand by Hopper.

"We know it's already killed everybody in that lab, we know the monsters are gonna molt again, we know it's only a matter of time before those tunnels reach this town." Mic spoke calmly trying to reduce the tension in the room. Then a voice is heard from behind them "They're right. We have to kill it. I want to kill it." Joyce looked at Hopper hoping he understood. "Me, too, Joyce ok? But how do we do that? We don't exactly know what we're dealing with here."

"No but he does. If anyone knows hot to destroy that thing it's Will." Mike pointed to Will who is currently passed out on the couch.  Mic's eyes went wide like a lightbulb went on in her head. "He's connected to it. He'll know it's weakness." Max popped her head up from where she was standing. "I thought we couldn't trust him anymore. That he's a spy for the mind flayer now." Mike turned to look at Max. "Yeah, but he can't spy if he doesn't know where he is."

The group was now grabbing materials, anything they could find to put on the shed. Mic was with Dustin and Max. She was standing on a ladder holding up a tarp. But she was looking at her brother who was talking to Nancy. She couldn't hear their conversation but they both gave each other a smile and walked away. Dustin had finished nailing the tarp to the side wall, almost taking off Mic's fingers in the process. Mic walked up to her brother who walked in the house. Along with most of her friends.

She sat on the couch next to him. "Hey." She said nudging him with her shoulder. "Hi." He gave her a small smile. "Sooo, you back with Nancy." She leaned back on the couch with her arms crossed. "W-what no. No. I've moved on." Mic let out a small giggle. "Sure, Stevie." She got up from the couch when Hopper came bursting through the door. "What happened?" Dustin asked looking just as confused as everyone else. "Hey kid,hand me paper and a pen." Mic rushed over grabbing the paper and pen in the process slamming it on the table.

"I think he's talking, just not with words." Steve looked terribly confused. "What is that?" He asked. As Hopper was writing down dashes and dots on the paper. "Morse code." Hopper looked up at him for a split second. Then went back to writing. H-E-R-E "Here. Will's still in there. He's talking to us." Lucas had a smile on his face. C-L-O-S-E-G-A-T-E. "Close Gate." They all said. But the got interrupted by the phone going off.

Mic grabbed Steve's bat from his hand and hit the phone break it into pieces. "Do u think he heard that?" Max had a little bit of fright in her voice. "It's just a phone. It could be anywhere right?" Steve tried to reassure Max. It didn't work very well. Then they heard a demo dog screech. Johnathan ran into the room. "They're coming!" The kids were looking out the window seeing if they could see anything. "Hey. Hey, get away from the window!" Hopper then turned back to Johnathan.

"Can you use this?" He asked. Johnathan was standing there in shock. Nancy then stepped forward. "I can." Hopper threw the gun at her. Then turned back around one hand on the trigger. The other was in front of Mic, who was a holding the end of a broom stick in her hand.   Everyone was standing huddled together with different weapons in their hands. And Mike well he had a candle stick,. "Where are they?" Max asked. They all heard clattering and screeching outside. When the demo dog got thrown through the window. Mic let out a scream as it landed right at her feet. "Is it dead?" Dustin stepped towards hit hitting it with his foot. Then the door creeks open and Mic sees a pair of black converse at the door.

Mic looked up making eye contact with the person standing there.

"EL?!"

Authors note: Update on a Wednesday what?! I decided to post this chapter today only because of how boring it is

Authors note: Update on a Wednesday what?! I decided to post this chapter today only because of how boring it is. It's mostly them planing things out. So I figured I give you guys a big bang in Friday. Thanks for reading and I'll see you all on Friday.
Mari❤️❤️