Billy Fucking Hargrove~

She saw Mike pacing back and forth. "Mike, would you just stop already?" Mike finally stopped looking at Lucas. "You weren't there, okay, Lucas? That lab is swarming with hundreds of those dogs." Mic stood up. Putting her hand on his shoulder. "She'll be ok. She got Hopper." Mic gave him a small smile. Which he did not return back. "Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in a game, bottom line, you execute it. All right? Mic sighed having enough of Steve's sports references.

"Okay, firs of all, this isn't some stupid sports game. And second, we're not even in the game, we're on the bench." Mike said. "So my point is.. right, yeah, we're on the bench so, uh, there's nothing we can do." Steve threw the towel he had in his hand over his shoulder. Mic turned to Steve. "That's not entirely true. I mean those demo-dogs. They have a hive mind. When they ran away from the bus. They were called away. If we get their attention maybe we can draw them from the lab." Steve turned his head to look at her. "Yeah. And then we all die!" "That's one point of view." Mike smirked at Steve.

"No. That's not a point of view man, that's a fact." Steve put his hands on his head. Dustin came running in with a map. "I got it! This is where the chief dug his hole. This is our way into the tunnel so.. here, right here. This is like a hub. So you got all the tunnels feeding in there. Maybe if we set it on fire-" Steve stood up from where he was sitting. "Oh yeah. That's a no?." The group ignored Steve continue to discuss what they could do. "The mind flayer would call away his army." "They'd all come to stop us." "We circle back to the exit." "By the time they realize we're gone." "El would be at the gate!" Steve interrupted them "Hey. Hey! Hey! This is not happening."

"But." Steve pointed his finger at Mic. "No, no, no, no buts. I promised i'd keep you shitheads safe, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. We're staying here on the bench. And we're waiting for the starting team to do their job. Does everybody understand?" Mike rolled his eyes. "This isn't some stupid sports game." Steve put his hand on his hips. " I said does everybody understand?" Steve was interrupted by the sound of a loud engine pulling into the driveway.

Max eyes went wide. "It's my brother. He can't know I'm here. He'll kill me. He'll kill us." Steve told the kids to stay where they were. Steve then walked out the door. The kids sat perched at the window listening to their conversation. "Am I dreaming or is that you Harrington?" Billy threw his cigarette on the ground shutting his car door. "Yeah, it's me don't cream your pants." Mic let out a giggle. She was so stealing that and using it later. "What are you doing here Amigo?" Billy's asked him stepping closer. "I could ask you the same thing.. Amigo." "Looking for my step- sister little birdie told me she was here."

"Huh. That's weird. I don't know her." "Small? Redhead? But if a bitch." Steve then back up a little as Billy got closer to him. "Doesn't ring a bell. Sorry buddy." He said. "You know, this whole situation, Harrington, I don't know. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies." Billy said. "My 13-year-old sister goes missing all day. And then I find her here with you in a stranger's house and you lie to me about it." Steve then got close to Billy. To the point their noses were almost touching.

"Man, were you dropped as a child or what? I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. She's not here." Billy then pointed at the window the kids were looking out of. "Then who is that?" Mic and her friends got off the couch. Mic stood in front of Max putting an arm around her. Billy then came bursting through the front door. Almost knocking it off it's hinges. "Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise. I thought I told you to stay away from him Max. You disobeyed me. And you know what happens when you disobey me. I break things."

Billy then ran up to Lucas grabbing him by his shirt and pinning him against the trophy shelf breaking the glass in the process. "Billy! "Billy! Stop!" All the kids shouted. "Since Maxine won't listen to me, maybe you will. Stay away from her. Stay away from her! You hear me?" That's when Lucas using all his strength pushed Billy off of him. Having Billy hit his head in the process. "So dead Sinclair! You're dead!." Mic saw Steve sneak up behind Billy. Steve putting his finger against his lips. Winking at Mic. Mics eyes filled with worry. Steve can barely win a fight against Johnathan let alone Billy Hargrove.

"No. You are." He said punching Billy. Billy let out a maniac laugh. Blood dripping from his nose. "Looks like you got some
fire in you after all, huh? I've been waiting to
meet this King Steve everybody's been
telling me so much about." Steve pushed him slightly. "Get out." Billy then punched Steve. And from there it was all a blur. Mic looked around trying to find something anything to stop Billy. When she looked back she saw Billy on top of Steve hitting him over and over again with a plate. Tears felt from her eyes. When she spotted Will's sedative. She took it off the counter and stabbed it into Billy's neck causing him to turn around. Which then Mic punched him square in the jaw.

He turned his head back to look at her. "Well, well, well. Steve's little sister." He said with a smirk on his face. "Don't call me that." She grabbed Steve's bat from the floor. When she turns around Billy was on the floor. "You little shit what did you do? What did you do!" Mic slammed the bat in between Billy's legs. "From now on you leave me, My brother, My friends, and Max alone. Do you understand?" Billy looked up at her. "Screw you." Mic slammed the bat down again inching upward more. "Say you understand! SAY IT! SAY IT!" Billy lifted his body up a little still weak from the sedative.

"I understand." He then fainted. Mic slammed Steve's bat down. And ran over to her brother who was passed out in the floor. She was looking at all his cuts and bruises. Another tear rolled down her face as she touched him. Mic saw Max grab Billy's keys from his pocket. "Let's get out of here." Mic nodded. They all dragged Steve out to Billy's car. Mic got in the back along with Dustin and Mike. As they put Steve on top of them. Lucas got in the passenger seat and Max got in the drivers spot. As Lucas was giving Max instructions on where to go, Steve woke up.

 As Lucas was giving Max instructions on where to go, Steve woke up

Authors note: MIC IS A GIRLBOSS SHE SLAYSS EVERYDAYYYY. I love writing this chapter it was so much fun!! See you all tomorrow. Love you pookies❤️❤️
-Mari❤️❤️