The hunt for Dart

Mic looked between Mike and Max. She felt bad for Mike he lost someone really important to him she understands why he would be upset. But that's no excuse to be an asshole. "Someone. No one." Mike annoyingly said. Max had a confused look on her face. "Someone or no one?" "She was in are party a long time ago. She moved away, okay?" "She was a mage?" Max asked. "Well what could she do? Like magic tricks or something?" Mic had wide eyes and turned to face the wall.

"Well, I could be your zoomer." Mic had a small smile one her face "I like that, has a nice ring to it." Max looked to her with a huge smile on her face. "Thanks." Mike gave Mic a serious look. "That's not even a real thing." Mic looked back to Mike. "It can be, you're the only person who has a problem with her being in the party." Max got on her skateboard and started skating around Mike. "See? Zoomer." "Mind blowing." Mike said following her with his eyes as she spins around him.

"Come on, you know you're impressed." Max said still spinning around him. "I don't see any tricks. You're just going around in a circle." Mic had a huge smile on her face. Mike was finally getting along with Max. She was happy because her friends were finally starting to tolerate each other. "If it is so easy, you try it." Max told him. "No" Mike said still looking at her as she spun around him. "Why not?" She asked him. "I don't know how." Mike told her.

"So, then you admit it's kind of impressive." Max said with a cocky grin on her face. "I think if I spent, like, all day practicing, I could do that." "I would give you a million bucks if you could." "Okay, you're making me dizzy." He said as Max still spun around him. "Please just stop." "I'll stop when I join your party." Mike was starting to get annoyed again. Come on, just stop." "It's a simple question am I in or out?" Max asked him.

All of a sudden Max flew off her skateboard an fell. Mic got up to help her. She swore she saw someone by the gym door. No way she thought to her self. She's dead. We watched her die. "Jesus! Are you alright?" Mic asked. Helping her up in the process. "Yeah, yeah I think so." "What happened?" Max asked looking to both Mic and Mike. "I don't know." They both said at the same time looking towards the door. "It was like a magnet or something pulled on my bored."

"I know that sounds crazy." Max said. Mic was about to tell her that she wasn't crazy when there walkie-talkies went off. "I found him." Dustin said. "Where?" Mike asked. "In the bathroom by Mr. Salerno's". "Copy that." Mike said. Turning to look at Mic and Max. They all walked out the gym doors and headed towards the bathroom. As they were walking the saw Lucas and Dustin down the hall. "Let's go. Down here." "Stay low. Keep quiet." Mic told everyone. They all walked into the bathroom. "Where's Dart?"

Authors note: I have no excuse

Authors note: I have no excuse. I just didn't want to ig. My goal from now on starting next week is to at least post twice a week. Maybe once a week. Idk if it's going to start next week or not cause I'm going on vacation. Also the chapters are going to start being bigger. I just already had this one written I just needed to post it. Mostly because I want to be done with season 2 in the next couple of weeks. I absolutely love Max and Mics relationship there girlfriends really. Thank you all so much for the support. See you guys soon❤️