The Junkyard

They finally made it to the Junkyard. Mic's legs were hurting, and she wanted to go home and sleep. "Oh yeah. Yeah, this will do just fine. Good call dude." Steve took his sunglasses off as he said that handing them to Mic. Mic then took the sunglasses and placed them on her own head. Suddenly the heard Lucas screaming in the distance. "I said Medium-well!" Steve had confusion written all
over his face. "Who's that?" He waited for an answer but noticed that Mic and Dustin walked away.

Mic ran to Max hugging her tightly. "You okay?" She asked. Pulling away still holding on to her. "Yeah." Max replied. As the go over to Steve helping him set up the traps for Dart. Dustin and Lucas were talking in the background but to low for Mic to understand what they were saying. "Hey! Dickheads! How come the only people helping me out is Mic and random girl? We lose light in 40 minutes. Let's go. Let's go, I said!" Steve turned back to look at Mic who gave him a fist bump.

"Alright asshole! God!" "Okay! Stupid." Lucas and Dustin said at the same time walking over to where everyone else was. The worked on the bus making sure it was Demogorgon proof.  Once they finished it was dark out, so they went in the bus and sat down waiting for Dart to come. Mic sat on the floor next to her brother who was playing with a lighter, she leaned her head on his shoulder. Steve looked down at her giving her a little smile.

"So, you really fought one of these things before? And, you're like, totally 100% sure it wasn't a bear?" Max asked looking at the group. "Shit. Don't be an idiot. Okay? It wasn't a bear. Why are you here if you don't believe us? Just go home." Dustin replied. Mic's mouth dropped. Dustin has never been rude to anyone, that's what he gets for following Steve's advice. Mic would've replied, but she was just to tired as she rested her head back on Steve's shoulder. "Geesh. Someone's cranky, past your bedtime?" Max responded back as she climbed up the ladder to the top of the bus.

"That's good. Just show her you don't care." Steve said in all seriousness. Mic lifted her head up to stare at him weirdly. "I don't." Steve winked as Dustin said that. "Why are you winking, Steve? Stop." Mic drowned out Steve and Dustin's bullshit. She heard Max and Lucas talking on the top of the bus, she let out a smile. She was happy for Max. All of a sudden she heard a growl which sent her to her feet, she wasn't the only one who heard it as everyone else stood up too. "Lucas, what's going on?" She asked sticking her head through the hole.

"Hold on!" He shouted back. "I've got eyes! Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!" Mic and Dustin and the rest of the group ducked behind the window of the bus looking out at the fog seeing Dart out there. "He's not taking the bait. Why is he not taking the bait?" Dustin asked turning to look at Mic worry in his eyes. "Maybe he's not hungry?" Mic told them. Mic tried to put on a brave face but she was scared shitless she thought all of this was over. "Maybe he's sick of cow." Max added after Mic. Noticing her worry Max grabbed Mic's hand slowing her anxiety down just a little bit.

All of a sudden Steve threw his lighter at Mic who catches it with one hand, her other hand still intertwined with Max. But slowly let go of her hand so she can't try and stop her brother from being stupid. "Steve? Steve, what are you doing?" She asked stepping in front of him stopping him from moving. "Just get ready." He replied gently pushing Mic out of the way. "What's he doing?" Lucas asked still looking out the window. "Expanding the menu." Concern laced in Mic's voice. "He's insane." Max noted. "He's awesome." Dustin replied with proud eyes. "Steve, watch out!" Mic worriedly said concerned for her brothers safety. "Three o'clock! Three o'clock!" Lucas shouted with the binoculars in hand.

"Steve! Steve! Abort! Abort!" Dustin shouted at him, as tears welded in Mic's eyes. "Steve run!" She shouted watching him as more Demogorgons showed up surrounding him in a circle. He ran through the bus door. Taking a piece of metal and putting it against the door holding it with his feet. "Are they rabid or something?" Max asked still confused about the whole thing. "They can't get in! They can't!" Mic said. All of a sudden they started slamming through the side of the bus. The kids moving to one side of the bus. Dustin to his Walkie Talkie "is anyone there? Mike? Will? God! Anyone! We're at the old junkyard and we are going to die!" "That's very reassuring Dustin thanks!!" Mic shouted back at him. Mic was right above the hole where Max and Lucas were once at.

She saw a Demogorgon staring down at her. She let out a scream. As soon as Steve heard her he ran to her. "Out of the way! Out of the way! You want some?" He said as he hit the creature with his bat. Mic still behind him. Suddenly they all ran away. Confusion was written on everyone's face. "What happened?" Lucas asked. "Steve scared 'em off?" Mic asked hitting Steve with her elbow. "They're going somewhere." Dustin said. Watching as they all ran away into the woods

Authors note:There so chaotic my god😭😭😭 Also Mic x Max for life

Authors note:
There so chaotic my god😭😭😭 Also Mic x Max for life. There girlfriends. Fuck Matt and fuck Lucas. Them>>>>>. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and more are coming soon❤️❤️ also I put the wrong pictures in the wrong places but I'm to lazy to fix it so deal with it ig