The amazing trio

Mic was forced and I mean forced to go to Nancy's house with Steve. Mic kinda got why she wasn't really paying attention the only thing she heard was something about a fight and him feeling bad about it. What she did know was that she was sitting in the passenger seat of Steve's car. Red roses sitting on the console. "Stay here I'll be right back ok." Steve got out of the car. "Steve." Mic handed him the roses as he almost forgot them in the car. "Thanks." He shut the door. Mic leaned her head against the window waiting.

But out of the corner of her eye she could see Dustin and Steve exchanging words before Dustin ripped the flowers out of Steve's hand walking to the car and opening the back door. "Hey Mic, what are you doing here?" Steve hopped into the drivers seat, starting the car and driving off. "Moral support." Mic turned her body mouthing a help me. Dustin told the two of them everything about Dart. "Wait a sec. How big?" Mic asked him. "First he was like that. Now he's like this." He held out his arms showing Mic and Steve how big Dart truly was.

"I swear to God, man, it's just some stupid lizard, okay?" Steve was frustrated almost banging his head in the steering wheel. "He's not a lizard dipshit." Mic stated. Dustin shaking his head in agreement. "How do you know?" Steve asked looking at Dustin through the window mirror. "How do I know it's not?" Dustin replied. "How do you know it's not just a lizard?" Mic sighed and rolled her eyes tired of his bullshit. "Because his face opened up and he ate my cat." Dustin replied. "Awww not Mews. I loved Mews." Mic said. While Steve had a surprised look on his face.

They parked a Dustin's house at this point it was dark out. The ventured into Dustin's backyard as Dustin lead them to the doors of his basement. "Alright, listen, kid. I swear, if this is some sort of Halloween prank you're dead." Dustin was getting blinded because Steve was pointing his flashlight in his face. Mic grabbed the flashlight. "Alright, you lost your flashlight privileges." Steve glared at her. Mic gave him a smile in return. "You got a key for this thing?" He asked Dustin. Dustin holding out the keys for him to take. "Let me see that." He grabbed the keys out of his hands opening the doors.

Mic and Dustin looked down in the basement then looking back at each other "He must be further down." Dustin states looking between the Harrington siblings. "I'll stay up here." Mic still holding the flashlight said looking at her brother. Steve let out a sigh. He took the flashlight out of his sisters hand and slowly walked down the stairs. Dustin and Mic casually waited for him to say something but he didn't. Mic got worried for her brothers safety. "Steve?" She sat there waiting for a reply. "Steve what's going on down there?" Dustin asked also worried for Steve.

"Get down here." Once Mic heard Steve's voice she let out a sight of relief as she walked down the steps of Dustins basement. They all saw a gaping hole the Dart dug. He escaped. "Shit." The said in unison. Wondering where Dart might have gone. They walked out of Dustin's basement and into Steve's car as Dustin grabbed his walkie talkie to try and contact Lucas. "Code red, Lucas. Code red. Code red." Mic wanted to hit him. "I swear to God Dustin, you say code red one more time, I will feed you to Dart myself." "Dustin!" They heard Lucas reply from the Walkie Talkie.

"This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?" Mic grabbed the Walkie from Dustin's hand. She pressed the button on the side. "Well, well, well, look who it is." She spoke into the Walkie. "Sorry." Lucas replied back. She handed the Walkie back to Dustin who gave her a death stare for taking his Walkie in the first place. "My stupid sister turned it off." Dustin let out a frustrated sigh. "Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon." There was an awkward pause before Lucas spoke back.

"Wait, what." It was obvious Lucas was confused. "I'll explain later. Meet me Steve, and Mic at the old Junkyard." "Steve?" Lucas said confusion in his voice. "And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket." It seemed like Lucas completely ignored what Dustin just said because the next words to come out of his mouth were. "Steve Harrington, as in Mic's brother." Dustin sighed. Just be there, stat. Over and out."

Authors note: Two posts in one day whatttt

Authors note:
Two posts in one day whatttt. I'm might do that tomorrow Idfk. But it's the trio! What should there name be. I like how Mic and Dustin's are just being children and Steve is tired of there bullshit. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I will see you all soon❤️