The talk

Mic, Steve and Dustin were walking side by side on the train tracks throwing raw meet on them. Well except for Mic she refused too. "All right, so let me get this straight. You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress some girl who... who you just met?" He's face was etched with confusion. Staring at Dustin waiting for him to respond. "All right, that's grossly oversimplifying things." Dustin said offended. "It's not oversimplifying things." Mic replied her voice angry. Because she was. He lied to her. Friends. Don't. Lie. Ever.

"I mean, why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?" Mic was about to reply to Steve's statement. "Except you, you don't count." Steve pointed his finger at his sister. Mic rolled her eyes. Glaring at him when he turned away. "An inter-dimensional slug? Because it's awesome." Dustin replied his face lit up as he talked. "Well, even if she thought it was cool which she didn't, I... I just... I don't know . I just feel like you're trying too hard." "Well not everyone can have your perfect hair, all right?" Dustin had a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"It's not about the hair man. They key with girls is just... just acting like you don't care." Mic gave her brother a confused look. Who was he to give advice when he can barley handle his own love problems. "Even if you do?" "You just wait until, uh.. until you feel it." "Feel what?" Mic was staring at both of them. Her brows furrowed. She was so confused right now. "It's like the calm before the storm you know? You can't see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh... electricity you know?

"Oh, like in the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere-" Steve stoped him interrupting what he was saying. "No, no, no, no, no. Like a... like a sexual electricity." Mic's face was in shock. "What the fuck." She mumbled under her breath. "You feel that and then you make your move." "So that's when you kiss her?" "No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo." Steve said looking at Dustin. "Sorry." Dustin replied

"Sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hot, and heavy, like a... I don't know, like a lion. But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a.. like a ninja." "What type is Nancy?" Mic asked jabbing her shoulder into her brothers arm. "Nancy's different. She's different than the other girls." Steve turned to his sister. Mic had a glimpse of hope that they would get back together. Only because she wanted to see her bother happy.

"Yeah, she seems pretty special, I guess." Dustin replied. "But this girls special, too, you know. It's just something about her." Dustin had lovestruck eyes. "Woah, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey. You're not falling in love with this girl are you?" Steve asked. "Uh, no. No." Dustin replied his voice sounding sad. "Okay, good. Don't. She's only gonna break your heart, and you're way too young for that shit." There was a awkward silence.

"Fabergé." Mic let out a snort. "What?" Dustin was very confused. "It's Fabergé Organics. Use the shampoo and conditioner and when your hair's damp... it's not wet okay? When it's damp... you do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray." Mic was trying so hard to hold in her laughter. "Farrah Fawcett spray?" Dustin replied hi very confused. "Yeah, Farrah Fawcett. You tell anyone I told you that and your ass is grass. You're dead, Henderson. Do you understand?" "Yup." "Farrah Fawcett spray huh?" Mic said a giant smirk on her face. "Shut up." Steve pushed her to the side.

Authors note: This is one of 4 chapters I'm putting out today

Authors note: This is one of 4 chapters I'm putting out today. I just want to get season 2 done😭😭😭. This is one of my favorite chapters I've written. It's just so funny. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter see you all soon❤️