Do you wanna talk about it?

Mic was upset and mad. So she jumped on her bike and biked home. She saw Steve's car pull in and him running in the house. She followed after him. She heard the door of his room slam. She opened the door to his room to find him crying. "Steve?" "Oh-Mic-um." He said while wiping his tears. "Do you want to talk about it?" Mic walked to the edge of his bed. "It's Nancy she- she called our relationship bullshit." He said through sniffles. "Oh, well.. I think she is bullshit. You deserve better than her Steve." She said but Steve noticed something off about her as she sat there with her head hanging low.

"Alright, what's wrong?" Steve asked her. "Nothing." "Mic." "Ok, it's Mike he was being a bitch to me earlier. I was trying to help Will and he just pushed me out of the way who does that?!" Mic looked angry. "I swear I'm going to kill him." Steve said. "Thanks for talking with me Stevie boy." Mic started walking to his door with a smirk on her face. "What did I say about calling me that." "Sorry can't hear you already out the door got school tomorrow byeeee." Mic left and went to her room. "What would I do without you." Steve said with a smile on his face.

Mic was in class listening to Mr.Clarkes lesson. When Dustin came barging in. "I am so sorry, Mr. Clarke. Really, I'm so sorry. Please continue with the class." "Don't mind me." "Really, Continue, please. Thanks." Dustin turned to the party. "We have to meet. All of us. At lunch,AV club." "Why?" Mic said. "I have something you won't believe. AV club. Lunch" "Dustin!" Mr. Clarke said. "Yes, my lord?" "Would you care to join us now?" "Please,yes." "The case of Phineas Gage." "Phineas Gage." "Page 104." "104. 104" "Focus." "Focusing. Focusing." "AV club."

They were in the AV club when Dustin put this thing on the table. "His name is D'Artagnan." Everyone gave him a disgusted look. "Cute, right?" "D'Artagnan?" Lucas said. "Let him have this." Mic whispers in his ear. "Dart for short." "And he was in your trash?" Mic said confused. "Foraging for food." Dustin turned to Mic with Dart in his hand. "You wanna hold him?" "Hell no." "He doesn't bite." Mic looked to the party for help. "I don't want to.." Mike said. He put Dart into Mics hand. "Ew." She passed it to Lucas. "Oh god he's slimy." Lucas passed it to Will. "Ugh, he's like a living booger." Will passed it to Mike. "Ugh, oh, god." Mike threw it on the table.

"What is he?" Mic asked Dustin. "My question exactly." Dustin said. "At first I thought it was some type of Pollywog." "Pollywog?" Lucas asked. Mic turned to him. "It's another word for tadpole." Dustin looked to the party. "A tadpole is the larval stage of a toad." "We know what a fucking toad is Dustin." Mic said. "Sorry." "Alright then you know that most tadpoles are aquatic, right?" They all nodded. "Well, Dart he isn't. He doesn't need water." "Yea but aren't there non aquatic Pollywogs?" Lucas asked. "Terrestrial pollywogs? Yep. Two to be exact."

Mic paced. "Indirana semipalmata. And the Adenomera andreae." She said. Dustin looked at her with a proud grin on his face. "One's from India, one's from South America." "So how did one end up in my trash?" "Maybe some scientists brought it here, and it escaped?" Mike asked. "Um, do you guys see that?" Mic asked the party. "Looks like something's moving inside." Will said. Mike put the light over Dart and he let out a shriek. Everyone covered the ears. Mic removed the light. "It's okay. It's okay." "I got you, little guy." Dustin said.

Authors note: Mics outfit also because I haven't posted in a while I'm going to post two today (maybe idk I might just be lying to your face) anyway I really love how this story is turning out

Authors note:
Mics outfit also because I haven't posted in a while I'm going to post two today (maybe idk I might just be lying to your face) anyway I really love how this story is turning out. I love Steve and Mics relationship. So cute. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed and see you next time❤️