Trick or Treating?

"The point is we're dressed up and she's not." Lucas was frustrated. I didn't bring regular clothes did you guys?." Dustin asks. "No." Lucas and Mic say at the same time. Mic looked to them." We have no choice. We got to do this. Now or never." "Right let's engage." Dustin said as they started walking faster. "We could see her after class." Lucas said as they walked into the classroom.

  Class is over and Mic, Lucas, and Dustin walk over to Max's locker where she was. Dustin spoke first. "Hi Max I'm Dustin, This is....." "Lucas." "And I'm-" Max looks toward the three of them." Yea I know, the stalkers and the little sister." Lucas and Dustin turn to Mic, they both know how much she hates it when people call her "the little sister." Dustin turns back to Max. "Uh, no actually... we weren't stalking you."

Mic looked at them and rolled her eyes. Of course they were staking Max. They dragged Mic along with them. Lucas interrupted Dustin. "No, we were just concerned because, you know, you're new and all." Dustin nodded his head in agreement while Mic facepalmed." Yea for your safety." Dustin agreed.  Max looked at them with a confused face. "Mhhmmm." Mic finally spoke up." There is a lot of bullies here."

" Is that why you guys are dressed up?" Max asked. "And wearing proton packs?" " Well these don't function. But.. I do have this handy dandy little trap here. And look, it even open and closes. Look, look, look..." "Dustin! your not helping out case right now." Mic told him in a frustrated tone. "No?" " Okay. But,um..  So, we were talking last night, and you're new here." " So you probably don't have any friends to take you Trick or Treating." "And you're scared of bullies, so we were thinking." Lucas interrupted him again " That it would be ok if you came with us." Mic nodded her head in agreement.

"It's be okay?" Mic looked to her. " Yea, our party's a democracy, the majority voted yo could come." She said with a reassuring smile. "Didn't realize it was such a honor to go Trick or Treating with you guys." "We know where to get the full size candy bars." Dustin told her. Lucas interrupted Dustin again (He always does that) " We'd figured you'd want in." "That's presumptuous of you." Mic let out a snort. "Yea. Totally. Uh,so, you'll come?" Max started walking away.

  "We're meeting at the Maple Street cup-de-sac at 7:00." That's 7:00 on the dot!" Dustin said and turned to the others. " Presumptuous." " It's a good thing right?." Mic walked up to him and patted his shoulder. "Sure, Buddy." She and Lucas start walking away with Dustin walking behind them. " Is it bad? Lucas? Mic? Son of a bitch. Lucas? Mic? Is it bad?

Authors note: Still the same outfit

Authors note: Still the same outfit. I'm making a new goal to try and post twice a week. Idk if I'm gonna be able to or not it depends if I'm feeling lazy or not (plus I also have dance and dance performances next week so I might not post next week.) Mic HATES being referred to as Steve's little sister. Everyone knows she does. Max will figure that out eventually. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see you guys real soon.❤️