~The reunion part 2~

Mike stepped in front of Mic. He had a smile on his face. Something Mic had never seen before. "Eleven." He walked up to her hugging her in a tight embrace. "I never gave up on you. I called you every night for-" Eleven interrupted him. "365 days. I heard." "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were ok?" He asked hesitant at what her response was. Until he heard not El talk but Hopper.

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper looked down. He knew that Mike would be mad at him. "You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike yelled. Which made Mic and Steve flinch. They never did like when people would yell. It reminded them to much of their parents. Hopper noticed this and grabbed Mikes arm. "Hey! Let's talk. Alone." Hopper pulled Mike into another room.

Mic went first pulling El into a tight hug. "I missed you. So much. I'm glad you're ok." Mic pulled away giving her a soft smile. "I'm glad you're ok too. Sister." El then walked to go greet everyone else. Mic had a smile on her face that she couldn't seem to get rid of. "Hi, um. I'm Max. I've heard a lot about you." Max let out her hand for El to shake, but she pushed her away going to great Joyce.

"It's official she hates me." Max told Mic shaking her head as she looks at the ground. Mic put her hand on her shoulder. "Give her time. She's not used to new people. I think she thinks you're trying to take Mike from her." Max gave her a disgust look. "Ew. Gross." Mic let out a soft laugh. "Can i see him?" Eleven asked Joyce. Mic knew instantly who she was talking about.

"He's not doing well." Joyce put her hand on El's shoulder. "I know. I saw." She said looking up at Joyce. "What else did you see? You opened this gate before right?" Joyce bent down to her level. "Do you think if we got you back there, that you can close it." El just gave her a slight nod. That's when Hopper and Mike came out of the room. Mic noticed Mike's face. He had been crying. She wanted to talk to him. But she decided not to. She didn't want to make things worse.

Hopper was talking to Eleven. Mic was sitting next to Steve and Dustin. "It's not like it was before. it's grown. A lot. And, I mean that's considering we can get in there. That place is crawling with those dogs." Hopper told El trying to convince her not to go. Dustin stood up. "Demo-dogs." Hopper turned to look a Dustin. "I'm sorry what?" "I said, uh, Demo-dogs. Like Demogorgon and dog." Mic pinched the bridge of her nose. Shaking her head at him.

"You put them together, it sounds pretty badass." Mic hit Steve's shoulder. Trying to give him the hint that now's not the time. "How is this important right now?" Hopper asked. "It's not I'm sorry." Dustin walked away standing next to Max and Lucas. "I can do it." El looked at Hopper. "You're not hearing me." "I'm hearing you. I can do it." She gave him a small smile. Mic stood up from her spot on the couch. "Even if El can, there's still another problem. If the brain dies the body dies. She looked at Will. She felt so bad for her friend she's never seen him like this.

"I thought that was the whole point?" Lucas said. "It is. But if we're really right about this.. I mean if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army... Will's apart of that army. Closing the gate will kill him." Mike told the group. "He likes it cold." Joyce turned to look at everyone. "It's what Will kept saying. He likes it cold. We keep giving it what it wants. If this is a virus, and Will's the host, then.. then we need to make the host uninhabitable." Nancy stepped forward."So if he likes it cold."

"We need to burn it out of him. We have to do it somewhere he doesn't know this time." Joyce looked at Hopper. They all made a plan. Hopper told Joyce where to go. Mic watched as Steve talked to Nancy convincing her to go with them. She did. Mic watched as Joyce, Johnathan, and Nancy drove off. Mike and Mic walked El out saying there last goodbyes. "Just be careful, okay? I can't lose you again." Mike hugged El. "You won't lose me." "Do you promise?" He asked her. "I promise." Hopper turned to her.

"El come on. Let's go. It's time." El started walking towards the car. Mike went inside. "Hey, El. Kick some demo-dog ass for me ok." Mic leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed. As El gave her a small smile. Got in Hoppers truck and drove away. Mic smiled and walked back in the house. She saw her brother and her best friend taking the dead demo-dog and shoving it into the fridge. Steve and Dustin froze in there place. "I'm not even gonna ask." She walked away and sat on the couch her leg shaking.

Authors note: I like how everyone is coming up with a plan and Lucas and Max are just in the background

Authors note: I like how everyone is coming up with a plan and Lucas and Max are just in the background. It's so funny cause it's like that in the show too. We are so close to being done. Which is why I'm posting today and tomorrow to get season 2 done. I hope you all enjoyed and see you guys tomorrow.
-Mari❤️