Michelle

"DUSTIN IM GOING TO KILL YOU." Mic said very aggressively . "I know you don't like that. It's okay. And there's another thing. Reptiles they're cold blooded. Ectothermic, right? They love the heat, the sun. Dart hates it. It hurts him." Dustin told the group. So, If he's not a Pollywog or reptile.." Mic said. "Then I've discovered a new species". Then the bell rings.
"We gotta show him to Mr. Clarke." Lucas said. "What if he steals my discovery?" "He's not gonna steal your discovery dumbass." Mic said.

The bell rang so the party walked out of the AV club. "You know, I'm thinking about calling it Dustonious Pollywogus." "What do you think Mic?" "I think you're a fucking idiot." Mic and Lucas said at the same time. Dustin walked backwards almost bumping in to people while doing so. "When i become rich and famous one day. Don't come crawling back,saying, Oh my god Dustin, I'm so sorry for being mean to you back in the 8th grade." Lucas looked at Mic, Mic looked a Lucas and together they said three words " Oh, my, god."

They all walked into Mr.Clarke's room. Mic noticed that Mike and Will weren't there. Dustin slammed the Ghostbusters trap on the table. "This is the reason I was late for class." "Pretty neat. These doors function?" "Well obviously but it's not about the trap. It's what's inside. Now, this very well may change your perception of the world." Mic put her hand on her face and let out a sigh. She wondered why she ever agreed to be friends with Dustin in the first place.

"Consider my interest piqued." "All right,first, let's just clarify that.. this is my discovery, not yours." Lucas was just as frustrated as Mic. "Dustin, Jesus! Just show him!" Dustin looked at Lucas. "I'm just trying clarify..." Mic let out a mad sigh."Dustin!" "Okay, fine." Dustin was about to speak again when Mike came busting through the door. "Stop! I'm sorry Mr.Clarke it was just a stupid prank." Mic looked at Mike confused. "What are you doing?" "I told him to stop. We need to go." Dustin looked at Mike disappointedly. "Mike." "Right now. Right now!"

They were all in the Av club except for Max. Mic felt so bad but it was Mike's idea. She heard Max banging on the door. She heard her muffled voice threw the door. "Hello? Hello? Guys come on. Can I come in yet?" Mike out of anger and frustration said "NO!" Mic thought he was being a little unreasonable. "Come on Mike she already did all this just let her come in." Mike gave Mic the dirtiest look he could. "No Michelle! She not in our party!" Mic was really really angry at him . No one uses her full name. No one except her parents. She doesn't like them very much

"Micheal Wheeler, Don't you ever call me Michelle again do you understand!" Mike looked at Mic. "I come on Mic it's not that serio-" "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" Everyone in the room were shocked they knew Mic didn't like her full name they just didn't know why. "Ok, I'm sorry Mic." Mic gave him a little angry smile. "Apology accepted." What Mic didn't know was that Max gave her a proud smile on the other side of the door. They went back to the topic at hand. "I don't understand." Lucas told the group. "What don't you understand?" Dustin asks. "Will saw something that looked like Dart last year"

Authors note: Yea Mic has trauma and anger issues a lot like me🤪 So I liked I'm just gonna post when I want to and you guys can't say shit

Authors note: Yea Mic has trauma and anger issues a lot like me🤪 So I liked I'm just gonna post when I want to and you guys can't say shit. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm hopping to wrap up season 2 by next week which means I have to make longer chapters if that's ok with you guys. See you guys soon❤️