~The return of Dart~

Steve looked up at Mike. "Nancy?" Mike gave him a weird look. Steve tried touching the cuts and bruises on his face. "No,don't touch it." Dustin swatted his hand away from his face not wanting to cause anymore pain. "Hey buddy, it's okay. You put up a good fight. He kicked your ass but you put up a good fight." Mic touched her brother's shoulder. Mic makes jokes when she's nervous it's one of her habits Steve's been trying to help her with. Lucas was in the passenger seat giving Max directions. "Okay, you're gonna keep straight for half a mile then make a left on Mount Sinai."

"What's going on?" He lifted his head to find Max driving. "Oh my god!" Mic put his head down trying to get him to clam down. "Just relax. She driven before." She tried to reassure him. "Yeah in a parking lot." Mike said. Mic hit his shoulder. "That counts." "They were gonna leave you behind. I promised you'd be cool ok? Don't embarrass me now." Mic told him. Steve started freaking out. Everyone was bickering and arguing when Max finally had enough. "Everybody shut up! I'm trying to focus!" Mic noticed that the turn was coming up quickly. "Oh, wait, that's Mount Sinai make a left." Max quickly turned the wheel. Causing everyone to almost fall out of their seats.

They all got out of the car and started putting on their goggles and masks. Except for Steve he was protesting. "Guys. Hey, where do u think you're going? What are you dead hello? we are not going down there right now. I made myself clear." Mic started walking towards the tunnel when her brother grabbed her shoulder turning her around to face him. "Hey, there's no chance we're going down that hole all right? This ends right now!" Mic sighed. "Steve you're upset I get it. But u promised Nancy you'd keep us safe. And you know damn well you won't let anything bad happen to me. Now I'm going down that hole with or without you. Your choice."

Steve let out a groan. Mic just smiled. Knowing her brother wouldn't leave her down there alone. They started jumping down the tunnel one at a time. Steve went first. As Mic jumped down Steve caught her placing her down softly on her feet. "Holy shit." She pointed her flashlight down the tunnels seeing nothing but vines. They started walking with Mike leading the way. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's this way." Mic flashed her flashlight at his face. "You're pretty sure or you're certain?" Mike covered his face with his hand.

"I'm 100% sure. Just follow me and you'll know." Steve stepped in front of Mike blocking him with his hand. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey I don't think so. Any of you little shits die down here. I'm getting the blame. Got it dipshit? From here on out, I'm leading the way. Come on let's go." Mic stood behind Steve. "Ok mom." They kept walking till they got to the main area. Tunnels going in every direction. Vines running up and down the tunnel walls.

"What is this place?" Max asked. "All right Wheeler. I think we found your hub." Steve put his hands on his hip. "Drench it." Mike held out his hand looking at Mic giving her a nod. Mic took it from his hand. Flicking the top of lighting the flame and throwing it in the hole. They all started running. Considering the fact the hundreds of demo-dogs were chasing them. As they were running Mic tripped and a vine grabbed her ankle pulling her back. "Steve! Dustin! Mike! Help!" Steve, I instantly hearing his sister's cry's for help turned around.

He saw her getting pulled farther back. Dustin and Max grabbed her hands trying to pull her away. But the vine wouldn't let go. Steve took his bat and started hitting the vine with all his strength. Doing anything to save his little sister. Eventually the vine let go as they pulled Mic on her feet. They all then continued running. "Guys, we gotta go." Steve started rushing the kids forward. Putting his hand on Mic's back. They stopped when a demo-dog landed in front of them. "Dart." Dustin said. Slowing pushing past the group.

"Dustin get back." Mic grabbed his wrist. "Trust me please." Mic let go of his wrist. As Dustin moved closer to Dart. "Hey. It's me, it's me. Your friend, it's Dustin. It's Dustin, all right? You remember me? Will you let us pass?" Dart snarled at him slowly moving toward him. "Okay, okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the storm cellar. That was a pretty douchey thing to do. You hungry? Yeah?" Dustin pulled out some chocolate from his pocket. "He's insane." Lucas put his head in his hands. "Shut up." Mic snapped her head to look at Lucas, as he put his hand up in surrender.

"I've got our favorite. See? Nougat." He slowly put it on the ground. As Dart started sniffing it. "Eat up buddy. Come on. Come on." He motioned to the group to slowly move forward. "Goodbye buddy." They then started running again, as the other demo-dogs started catching up. They reached the tunnel that they came from. Mic and the kids helped Max clime up first, then Lucas right after, then Mike, then Dustin. Mic heard roaring as she was about to go up the rope. She saw the demo-dogs coming at her and Steve.

Steve put one hand in front of Mic the other on his back ready to fight. Mic hugged Steve. Not wanting to see. The demo-dogs then ran passed them. Mic looked up from Steve's chest to see she was still alive. They were running somewhere. But to where. Steve helped Mic clime up the rope. Steve came up after her. Mic looked down at the hole before walking away and getting in the car.

Authors note: OH MY GOSH!! One more chapter left! I'm so excited for you guys to read it so excited that posting it tonight

Authors note: OH MY GOSH!! One more chapter left! I'm so excited for you guys to read it so excited that posting it tonight. WE GETTING TO SEE MATT AGAIN YAY. I know how much you guys like him. I like him too. I promise you guys he will have a more important role in season 3. I hope you all enjoyed and see you in the next chapter.
-Mari❤️❤️