Mic vs Mike

Mic meets up with the gang. Johnathan decided to let Will go by himself. So the five of them started walking towards the neighborhood. Mic was looking around to see if she could find Max. She didn't see her. They walk up to a house." Trick or Treat!" The lady opened the door. "Well aren't you cute? The little exterminators and the princess." Mic rolled her eyes in her mind.

How could know one tell they were ghostbusters and she was a ghost she thought it was really obvious. Lucas let out a sigh. "If I get another 3 Musketeers I'm going to kill myself." Mic nodded her head in agreement. Dustin looked to the both of them. "What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?" Mic looked at Dustin with shock on her face. "No one likes 3 Musketeers." Will chimes in "yea it's just nougat." Dustin was in shock "Just nougat? It's top three for me." "Top three?" Mic and Lucas said at the same time.

Mike piped in "Oh my god give me a break." "Seriously I can eat a whole bowl of nougat. Straight up." Mic looked at him peaking over Lucas shoulder. "Uh, ew." Then all of a sudden Max scares them. Lucas, Mic and Dustin screamed. Mike and Will were a little distance behind them. "Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces." "And you." Max pointed to Lucas. "Who screams like that? You scream like a girl." Lucas looked offended. "What?! I don't scream like a girl." He looked to his friends for defense. " I mean you kinda do." Mic said.

"Hey, you guys coming or not?." Dustin said. Mic looked toward him very exited. "We should hit up Loch Nora." "That's where all the rich people live, right?" Max asked. "Yea." Mic said she was hesitant about telling Max that's she live there. She didn't want her to think of her any differently. So she didn't say anything about it. Dustin can down from the house they were just at. "Another full-size. Like seriously, rich people are suckers." Lucas snaked him upside the head. "Hey what was that for?!"

Lucas looked over to Mic who had her head down next to him. "Oh." Dustin said quietly so that way max couldn't hear. Dustin changed the conversation(kinda) quickly. "Wait. You're not rich right?" Dustin asked Max. "No. I live up old cherry Road." "No, it's fine. I mean, the streets good for skating." Mic looked at Mac with confusion. Does she know? "Yea totally tubular." They turned to look at Lucas. "What? Did I say it right? Or is it, like, tubular." Mic let out a giggle. "You're an idiot."

Dustin plays along "it's, like, totally tubular." Then Mic decided to join for the hell of it. "Totally brodacious bro!" "Stop. My ears are hurting." They all laughed. Lucas, Dustin, and Max for some reason couldn't hear the conversation behind them but Mic could Mic heard every word. "Did you agree to this." Mike asked Will. "What?" He said confused. "To her joining our party." "It's just for Halloween." Will said with reassurance in his voice. "Well you should have checked with me." "Well, they were excited. I guess I thought you'd be okay with it."

"She's ruining the best night of the year." Mic was about to speak up and say something but. Lucas dragged her to the house Max and Dustin were at to get more candy." Then the four of them heard Mike scream Wills name. Mic ran over to them as fast as she could. The others following behind her. "Will, what's wrong?" "I couldn't find you are you hurt." Mike asked him pushing Mic out of the way in the process.

Mic and Mike used to be close but when Eleven left. Mike just shut her out. And started being mean and rude to her about everything. Even when it came to hanging out with their friends. "Holy shit!" Dustin said panic in his voice. "Is he ok?" Lucas asked. "I don't know. I'm gonna get you home, okay?." Will tried standing up but fell. "All right, take it easy." Mic tried helping again but Mike pushed her away AGAIN. "I got him." "Mike?" She asked. "Keep Trick or Treating, I'm bored anyway." "What's wrong with him?" Max asked.

Authors note: BRO I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MIKE

Authors note: BRO I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MIKE. Anywayyyyyy sooooooo it's uh been a while sorry. I've been busy. Also I just haven't felt like posting so I'm just gonna post on here when I want to. Um also IF MIKE DOESNT GET HIS FUCKING SHOT STRAIGHT IM GOING YO HAVE MIC PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE