this is awkward.

hello, this is strangeee. i haven't written on this app in so long. um, i wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading this story even though i'll be honest, i fucking hate it lmao. this story was rushed and written in two days, some things don't add up or make sense, it's a wreck and i honestly could do so much better today. but i still do appreciate the love and support i got on it, it meant a lot to me as an aspiring writer at the time 🖤 i'm no longer in the reddie fandom as i am sure a lot of you aren't anymore as well, i was 14-15 when i wrote this, i'm about to be 19 which is crazy to me. it's crazy how much we've all grown, i mean i've met a lottt of different people on here. some we were weird as fuck and i wish i never met, others i am grateful to have met.
i remember being ridiculously obsessed with reddie, like this app was my happy place and reddie fics were a happy drug lmao. i wanted to so bad break certain troupes and serve new ones and unique plots, unfortunately i never turned those ideas into actual stories. which sucks because i feel like they would've been successful, but yeah.
thank you again to everyone that read this and saved it and voted on it, 14 year old me was so happy lol and i'm still happy now, thanks guys. 🖤🖤🖤
-— jasper.