iii :

━ enjoy it💞💓💕

eddie gasped. he could only watch as a ravenette sprinted, the branch immidiently let eddie down.

eddie started to run after him, not caring that his lungs felt like they were being crushed.

the grass wrapped a strong grip around the boy's ankles, causing him to fall forward. once eddie caught up to him, he straddled the ravenette and pinned his arms down.

"i-i won't tell anyone you're a dude!" he panicked.

eddie arched his eyebrows, staring down at him.

"what?"

"you're mother nature, aren't you? i won't tell anyone!"

eddie sat, dumbfounded. his grip around his pale wrist loosened.

"i'm sorry! i promise not to litter anymore, i-i didn't think you'd punish me," he gulped.

eddie shook his head, removing his hands and placed them next to the boy's head.

"hey, wait, i'm not mother nature." eddie began to explain, the lanky male stared up at eddie while he did so.

"my name is eddie, eddie kaspbrak."

eddie stood up, reaching out his hand. the boy took it, hesitantly. once he was up, he towered over eddie.

he fixed his huge, bulky glasses. he seemed nervous and fidgety.

"i won't hurt you, if you're scared," eddie murmured.

the boy snapped his head up, eyeing eddie's petite body. he shivered under his gaze, self-consciously wrapped his arms around himself.

"you won't? thank fuck." he breathed a sigh of relief.

"i'm richie," he introduced, still a hint of nervousness laced in his tone.

eddie smiled sheepishly, richie held his hand out for eddie to shake. eddie shyly took it, his hand was large around eddie's small one.

richie actually grinned, but he suddenly pulled back as if eddie's hand was on fire.

"what the hell was that?" richie demanded, referring to whatever he saw.

eddie swallowed his pride, glancing back at oak. "um, what exactly did you see?"

"i saw that fucking tree throw you around like a damn rag doll, 'thought i might be on drugs." he clarified.

eddie nodded, bashfully looking down. "t-that was, um," eddie attempted to come up with an explanation, but failed.

"could you please explain to me what the shit was that?" eddie huffed, crossing his arms.

"shit, that was um, oak, he's my friend."

richie stared at him, bewildered.

"oak?" he repeated.

"oak's the name of the tree, i-i'm sorry, i don't know what to say." eddie felt under so much pressure, he cursed himself.

eddie covered his face, he felt tears sting his eyes as he bent down and weeped softly.

he wished he had winkle right down, the grass below him rubbed kindly at his jean clad legs.

riche could only watch, he gasped when he noticed the grass comforting him, richie bit his bottom lip.

he bent down in front of eddie, rubbing his shoulder.

"it's okay, you don't need to if you don't want to,"

eddie felt his neck burn, he sniffled a few times and looked up at richie.

richie drank in eddie's appearance, his style screamed soft and cuddly, his eyelashes stuck together from the warm tears. his face was flushed and he could see freckles splattered on his cheeks, bunched up on his nose and sprinkled on his top lip.

richie took in the noticeable scar on his forehead and his chipped tooth, which richie found to be an adorable imperfection.

he coughed, looking down and helped eddie up.

"i'm sorry, for scaring you," eddie whispered, richie shrugged.

"would you believe me if i said, i've seen weirder?"

eddie broke out into a fit of chuckles, his nose scrunched up as he covered his mouth.

richie snickered, digging his foot into the ground.

suddenly, richie felt the grass slap at his ankle. he shrieked, wrapping his arms around eddie in fright.

eddie giggled.

"sorry, erm, richie." he apologized, bending down to blow at the grass.

"t-they .. it's alive!" his voice shook, "only when i'm around." eddie whispered, but richie heard it.

"wait, what?" richie pulled away, eddie cursed under his breath.

"so, what? you have like, super powers or something?" richie asked, curiously.

eddie stood up, "i wouldn't say super powers, i call it an ability, a gift." he explained.

richie gaped at him, looking down at the grass. "so, can they hear us?"

"yes, they can," eddie shrugged.

richie cleared his throat, bending down to the grass. he curled his hand into a fist, "f-fist bump?" richie shakily said.

eddie commanded with the gesture of his hand to 'fist bump' richie, richie froze and swiftly stood up.

"grass just fist bumped me." he muttered to himself.

richie turned to eddie, "what else can you do?"

to which, eddie just smiled.

@SPIDEYMILK🐝