bonus chapter :

━ y'all get a bonus chapter💓💕i personally love this one.

-thanksgiving-

eddie, richie, bill, stan, mike, ben, bevv, jane, jordana, sonia, joyce, will and jonathon were gathered at the table. a golden, brown turkey in the center, surrounded by other cooked food.

they began to feast, talking amongst themselves. richie kissed eddie's neck, "happy thanksgiving, babe. i love you so damn much." he nosed at his adam's apple.

eddie chuckled, kissing him passionately. "i love you more, doofus." their three year old daughter blew a raspberry at ben, "bababa!" she cheered. ben laughed, feeding her, her vegetables.

eddie and richie watched with joy as their friends and family talked and ate, enjoying the holidays.

"bevv, babe?" jane asked.

bevv hummed, "yes, dear?"

"could you sprinkle some salt on my mash potatoes?" jane pointed to her plate.

"ugh, salt isn't good for you, y'know." bevv snickered, she grabbed the salt shaker and sprinkled some in front of jane's face.

suddenly, jane's face scrunched up and she turned her head to let out a sneeze.

when she did, fire came out her throat and flamed into the air. she yelped, covering her mouth.

everyone stared in utter disbelief eddie looked absolutely shocked. wide eyes and hanging jaws.

everyone witnessed jane fire breathing, she seemed so fucking horrifed, but richie didn't even look fazed by it.

"well then .. that just happened. also, mike, could you pass me the gravy?"

━ BAGAHDGS, well that was it! jane has fire abilities⛈👼🏼i sincerely hope you guys loved this, i enjoyed writing this. i'm sorry if my grammar or spelling was off, i'm a really fast typer and i don't really notice when i make a mistake. i also feel like this story looks rushed?? once again, thank you so much for reading♥️💞💓💗

edit : heyo :) it's the author here! uh, wow this actually got a lot of reads and the time i published this was around the time reddie books were becoming less popular :( i wrote this book a pretty long while ago, i'm 16 now and yeesh- my writing has definitely improved. i'm not really proud of the way this book came out, considering that i finished it within two days so everything is rushed, but i'll keep it up since people enjoy it :) i do wanna publish another reddie book, but reddie just isn't as popping as it was before, y'know? anyways, thank you so much for the reads/votes/comments, they mean a lot to me and i love reading the comments. seriously, they're entertaining. i still sort of hang around here on wattpad, but my days here are coming to an end :') besides that, i hope everyone is safe and doing well during this pandemic. remember to wear your mask and social distance <3 love u :)
- artemis.