xxii :

━ sexual content/smut! 💓💗♥️use of the word 'cock'??

-two months later-

eddie's been distant. he didn't see richie since the day he almost killed henry, he hasn't spoken to any of his friends.

richie took eddie straight to the hospital, sprinting all the way there. jane had called, but he never answered. sonia got a call from the hospital, rushing straight there. he was released after a month, prescribed with many pills.

sonia refused to let eddie out of the house, not forever, but until she felt comfortable enough. he mainly stayed home, where him and winkle played.

eddie didn't want to be completely alone, he had winkle and he was happy with him. there were many times richie or bevv came over, to which eddie made sonia dismiss them.

until one day, richie had enough. it was a thursday evening, sonia was working a shift, the house quiet. eddie was in his locked bedroom, currently pacing back and forth on his ceiling while winkle held him into place.

his hair was still gray, but his natural hair color started to fade in. must be because, the more power he uses, the more electricity he produces, the more his hair changes color due to that overwhelming power.

he hasn't used any power, only when winkle and him hung out. the doorbell cut eddie off from his train of thought, winkle flipped him. he stood firmly upright, patting down his clothing and walking to the front door.

he peeped through the hole, sighing when he saw richie. he had a look of determination, eddie sucked his teeth. "go away, richie,"

richie knocked on the door, "no, i'm not leaving until you let me in." he declared.

eddie groaned at his stubborn attitude, "leave, richie."

richie resisted, "fine, i'll just stay out here, hopefully no bugs come and eat me." he stated.

eddie rolled his eyes, "why are you here?"

"because i'm going crazy without you!" richie stomped.

eddie wasn't going to lie, he missed richie dearly. his stupid jokes and dumb smile, those braces and that tattoo of his.

richie thought eddie had forgot about him, until the door opened to see eddie actually standing upright.

"hi .. ed's."

"..hey, rich."

richie stepped inside, shutting the door. eddie was caught off guard when richie hugged him so tightly, "i-i missed you .. so much."

eddie smiled softly, "i-me too, 'chee." richie missed eddie, his scar, his chipped tooth and his amazing scent, everything.

richie pulled away, looking around. "is your mommy home?" he laughed slightly, eddie shook his head, bringing him upstairs.

"just me,"

they both sat down on eddie's neatly made bed, winkle stretched and poked richie's cheek. "hey, wink." he smiled widely.

eddie grinned at them, richie gazed at eddie. "how you've been?" he caressed eddie's warm cheek, eddie closed his eyes.

"physically fine, but i missed you so much, i was a wreck." he answered honestly.

eddie stared into richie's mocha hued eyes, tangling his fingers into his charcoal, black hair. richie leaned forward and tasted eddie's lips.

he missed the feeling of them, it drove him crazy. richie moved his mouth against his, eddie copying his movement.

they had a heated makeout, richie pulling eddie into his lap and wrapping his arms around eachother. richie nipped at his bottom lip, eddie giggling into his mouth.

their breathing was heavy, you can hear their heartbeats race to the moon. richie grinded his hips up, eddie gasped and they pulled away.

"d-do that again .. please,"

richie was about to obey when he saw winkle in the corner of his eye, he awkwardly coughed and pointed at him.

eddie turned around and sighed, "give me a second." eddie whispered against richie's jaw.

eddie hesitantly stood, "wink, i need you to leave, just stay outside." eddie shoo'ed him off, but winkle was resisting.

"winkle, go now," eddie spoke more impatiently, desperate for richie to have a piece of him.

winkle rubbed on eddie's hand, indicating that he wanted to play. eddie groaned lowly, shaking his head. "no, shoo, winkle, go!" he whisper-yelled.

eddie turned to walk away when winkle grasped onto a stray piece of eddie's hair, tugging a little too hard. "ow!" eddie spun around, rubbing his scalp.

winkle had hurt him. but not purposely, eddie grunted. "get out!" richie never seen or heard eddie get like this with winkle, he was his best friend.

eddie pushed him outside the window until he was regular size, nothing more, but a small sapling.

and for the first time ever, eddie had closed the window and shut the curtains, completely unaware that there was going to be a terribly, intense thunderstorm.

-

the atmosphere in eddie's room was dim, nothing, but an orange nightlight carved their nude bodies. the air was scented with sweat and sexual tension, clothing was thrown off and they handled eachother carefully.

richie's cock was coated in lube, he slipped on a condom. he was slow, gentle and easy with eddie. he didn't rush or wasn't too rough, eddie loved that about him.

eddie was laying back on the comfy bed, his moaning and whimpering was like music to his ears. richie intertwined their hands while thrusting into him, making eddie feel amazing.

"rich, fuck." eddie's voice was shaky, velvety and smooth. he squeezed his eyes shut and curled his toes.

honey dripped from eddie's lips as his eyes swirled like milk, he tasted like a maraschino cherry. he smelled of sweet citrus, his skin burned warmly, like a freshly buttered biscuit. the day they first met, eddie placed his hand's on richie's heart.

now richie's hands were placed on his body, caressing down slowly as he thrusted deeply. richie kissed down his neck, leaving marks to let everyone know he was taken.

eddie's erection hurt, their chests were pressed together. "r-richie, fuck, my .. my-"

"i know, baby, i know." richie purred , now grinding slowly into the smaller boy.

eddie felt a tight coil in his abdomen, he moaned loudly and his body shook as richie's cock jabbed at his prostate. "fuck! again richie, right there,"

richie aimed for that spot again, hitting it on repeat. eddie arched his back high, clawing at richie's back. eddie weaved his small fingers in his raven locks, yanking back, to which richie groaned.

eddie pulled richie down to passionately kiss him, their teeth knocked and their tongues collided. "eddie, i'm going .. fuck, i'm gonna c-cum,"

"m-me too," eddie breathed into his mouth, richie reached for eddie's swollen, untouched cock and began to stroke him. eddie hissed, moaning one final time as his orgasm crashed over him.

richie came a few seconds after, breathing heavily as he collapsed on top, careful not to crush eddie under him.

they both kissed sweetly, richie pulled out slowly. tying off the condom and throwing it away, eddie cuddled into his side. they dozed off, not caring about the horrific storm that was taking place outside.

@SPIDEYMILK🐝