xvii :

━ y'all gonna scream💞💗⛈mentions of suicide??

richie stole a few glances of eddie, he had changed into a different outfit. an oversized, black sweatshirt and the shortest red shorts and knee high socks lined with blue.

they watched half of another movie, before falling asleep. it was dark in the house, light snores filled the air. eddie fidgeted in his sleep, stirring and yawning. he woke up to the sound of movement, he opened his eyes to see stan getting up.

he watched as stan pulled on his leather jacket, pulling a pack of cigarettes out and walked outside. eddie was curious, why so late to smoke? he was careful not to wake the others as he stepped over their sleeping bodies.

eddie slid open the back door to see stan smoking, looking up at the dark sky as the moonlight carved his features perfectly.

"stan?" eddie rubbed his tired eyes, shuffling over next to him. "what're you doing?"

stan didn't take his eyes off the sky, "just thinkin'," he shrugged. eddie remembered feeling intimidated by him, he gave off certain vibes, but he looks striking in the moonlight, almost vulnerable.

eddie looked up too, seeing those twinkling starts stare down at them. breathtaking. eddie looked at the cigarette hanging loosely between stan's lips.

"those kill you, y'know?" he blurted, watching stan closely.

stan snickered, "that's kind of the point, doll." stan tore his gaze away from the night sky, eyeing eddie.

"w-what? why .. you're doing this purposely?" eddie shivered from the cool air.

"maybe, it isn't always for stress," stan crushed the remaining ashes under his fingertips, letting the ash claw into the air and turn into nothing.

"it's also a suicide, but sometimes, we don't even realise," stan started.

"think of it as a deal, it grants me comfort and warmth, but in return, it slowly rots my lungs. it's a suicide, eddie, i want this."

eddie couldn't believe his ears, it's a suicide.

i want this.

in return, it slowly rots my lungs.

"stan, why do you do this? is there a reason?"

he sighed, looking eddie up and down. "b-because, my dad used to smoke and-" eddie couldn't finish his sentence.

stan's lips crashed onto his, eddie was caught off guard as he was pressed against the side of the house. stan tasted of cigarettes and mint, how?

he pulled away, leaning his head against eddie's. both of them were breathing heavily.

"s-shit, sorry. i didn't mean it, it just .. happened,"

eddie shook his head, "it's fine, just .. don't do it again,"

"trust me, i won't." stan chuckled, eddie breathily giggled.

eddie ghosted his finger over the scar on stan's lip, "how'd you get this?" eddie asked.

stan stared at him, he opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a fuming richie.

"what the fuck?"

@SPIDEYMILK🐝