viii :

━ y'all gonna love this! 💞💕💓

winkle passed eddie his favorite, gray wool beanie. eddie slid on his reebok's, he passed by the mirror, but stopped when he saw his noticeable scar.

eddie ghosted his fingers over it, adjusting his glasses.

he flashed winkle a bright grin, winkle did a spin, ruffling eddie's hair.

"later, wink." he poked his stem, dashing down the hall.

sonia was at the front door, toeing off her shoes. "where are you of to, young man?"

"um, richie?" he murmured.

sonia relaxed, "alright, tell him i said, hello." she smiled kindly.

eddie nodded, reaching up to hug sonia's heavy frame. "bye, mommy."

"bye, dear. have fun, be safe!" she called out.

eddie rushed out the house, speedily walking the sidewalk. today, he would be meeting richie's friends.

eddie tried to dress his best, eddie wore a knit sweater with patterns and stripes. denim shorts that were above his knee's, his usual reebok's and glasses. of course, the beanie.

"boo!"

eddie screeched when he felt calloused hands grasp his waist, he jumped and turned to see richie, with his stupid grin.

"richie, you nearly made me piss myself!" he whined.

richie threw his head back in laughter, doubling over. eddie giggled at the sight, he could see scratches on his elbows and knee's from when richie shown up to the park in blood.

richie picked up his head, eyeing eddie's body. richie raked down his outfit, he bit his lip as he drank in eddie, just eddie. his eyes darkened for a second, before they flicked back to normal.

"um, erm, you look great, ed's." he cough, eddie shyly looked down.

"thanks,"

eddie eyed richie's clothing, trembling.

"you do too."

richie froze, his eyes darkened once again. he shot forward until his chest was pressed up against eddie, he stared down at him.

eddie's breathing hitched, eyes wide. richie cleared his throat, looking away. "we should .. should get going."

eddie nodded and sighed, they both walked side by side. "how's winkle?" richie asked out of the blue.

"uh, he's fine," eddie stated.

"he's not still mad at me, right? for scaring him." richie chortled lightly at the memory.

"no, no he's not mad." eddie giggled, as they got closer to the park, eddie could hear footsteps approach them, and they were coming fast.

"rich!" eddie shot his head up, a girl with short, cayenne pepper hued hair sprinted at richie and jumped on him.

"hey, bevvy!" richie greeted, hugging her tightly.

eddie felt a pang of jealousy, he stood awkwardly in place. a group of boys walked over, one of them in a wheelchair.

"sup, fuckers." richie snorted.

"hi, rich." one of them said with an unpleasant expression, he kind of looked intimidating.

"so, so, so where is he!?" the girl beamed, richie calmed her.

"he's right here, everyone, this is eddie." richie pointed towards eddie, he froze as all eyes were on him.

"oh my, oh my gosh! he's so adorable and small, hi!" the girl, bevv hollered as she jumped to him, she wrapped him in a deadly hug and lifted him off the ground.

she spun in while jumping up and down; "hi, hi, hi! i'm beverly, but please call me, bevv!" bevv smiled so incredibly wide.

"richie's told us a lot about you, you sure are as cute as he put it!" eddie could hear that she had a lisp, it was strong and very out there. he could tell bevv was extremely energetic, smiley and huggable.

"sorry a-a-about her, s-she's a very bubbly person." a boy with bright blue eyes spoke, a soft smile on his face.

"i apologise if i'm very loud and jumpy, i have adhd." bevv said with no shame, eddie thought she was beautiful and so friendly, it was cute.

"i'm b-bill, this i-is bevv, s-stan, ben and mike." the boy, bill pointed at each of them.

bill was very welcoming, respectful. his eyes were kind, he seemed pleased to meet eddie.

stan kind of scared eddie, he was tall, but not taller than richie. he had a sort of dark glow, he had a scar of his own across his bottom lip. like a bad boy persona.

bevv was overall outgoing, lovely and fierce.

ben was in a wheelchair, but he still had a strong look to himself. eddie got the feeling that he was emotionally strong and independent.

mike was built, eddie might have been intimidated if it wasn't for his gentle features.

"nice to meet you, eddie." mike had a deep voice, reaching out his hand to shake eddie's, which eddie kindly shook.

"richie has told us a lot about you, it's finally nice to be acquainted." ben nodded his head with a soft grin.

"nice to meet a-all of you," eddie nervously replied, to which they all 'awed' except stan.

"stanny, look! he has a scar like you!" bevv pointed out, inspecting it closely.

stan rolled his eyes, stepping forward. "it's nice to meet you, eddie. sorry if i'm quiet, i'm just tired." eddie relaxed once he saw the close-lip smile.

"it's fine, s-stan." he sheepishly answered, stan breathily snickered, taking his place next to mike.

-

they were all sat at a picnic table, eddie was smooshed between richie and bevv, to which they both fought over who was sitting next to eddie.

"so, tell us about yourself, eddie." mike folded his hands.

eddie eyed him, nodding. "well, i'm sixteen, i like wearing beanies, i-i really like nature and my favorite color is yellow," he started.

-

"i got into an accident years ago, i was riding a bike for the first time, i fell forward, falling face first into the concrete. that's how i got his scar, i cracked my tooth, but it later fell out."

all of them were intrigued with what eddie had to say, it made him feel wanted and loved.

"i also play ukuele and some piano,"

"woah, really?" richie excitedly spoke, eddie nodded.

"i play guitar, i drum a little too." richie boasted, eddie commanded the grass to slap at richie's leg.

"hey!" richie gasped, they all eyed him weirdly.

"what is it?" bevv bounced in her seat, "n-nothin'." richie responded.

richie devilishly eyed eddie, whispering in his ear; "i hope the grass doesn't stop me from the tickling you're gonna get later,"

eddie shivered, turning away with blush on his face.

"let's play tag!"

@SPIDEYMILK🐝