x :

━ enjoy💞💗💕

"jane!" eddie beamed, he jumped into his cousin's arms. "eddie!" she chirped, they both lightly giggled.

sonia and her sister, joyce watched with a soft smile. they both hugged and greeted eachother, having a short conversation before sonia had to leave for work.

"oh my gosh, i haven't seen you in forever!" jane teared, she ruffled his hair and hugged him again. eddie nodded in agreement, "i missed you so much, cousin,"

"we're going to have so much fun!" eddie grabbed her hand and pulled her into his house, joyce hugged sonia one more time before sonia drove to work.

she followed and saw her daughter and nephew talking, filling eachother in.

"how's cousin jonathon and will? your brothers?" eddie asked as he poured a glass of apple juice for jane.

"ugh, jonathon is going to spend time with his girlfriend and her family, nancy wheeler, you remember her, right?"

"mhm." eddie hummed.

"will is also spending his summer with his boyfriend in ohio, blah." jane giggled.

"oh, mike!" eddie chuckled.

jane nodded as joyce walked over to eddie, "how you've been, dear?" she pet his hair.

"great, aunt joyce. i missed you guys so much!"

joyce kissed his hair, petting it down. "i'm going to rest up a bit, the trip here was long and i'm exhausted,"

joyce did look tired, she had lilac purple crescents under eyes, her hair was messy and lazy. "of course, aunt joyce." eddie smiled.

she waved them, before making her way to the guest bedroom. "so, tell me, anyone special?" jane smirked.

eddie coughed. he knew jane was incredibly accepting, her brother had a boyfriend and jane had a crush on a girl named, max back at her home.

"i-i mean, kind of?" he stuttered, blushing madly.

"spill! who's the lucky guy?" she spun in her chair enthusiastically, eddie giggled at jane's playful manner.

"well, i guess, his name's, richie."

"richie," jane repeated.

"sounds hot,"

"he is!" eddie replied a little too quickly, he must have seemed desperate.

"woah, ed's has the hot's for his richie guy." jane clicked her tongue, "yeah, yeah, how's, max?" he put emphasis on, max.

"max? o-oh, she's great, still beautiful, but," jane paused, she saddened.

"hey, what happened?" eddie frowned.

"just, she has a boyfriend, so i know i don't have a chance."

eddie gasped, "oh, jane. don't be sad, there are plenty of other girls who would die to be with you!" he encouraged.

"oh, shut up! i am kind of hot though." jane regained her confidence and eddie smiled widely at that.

"i need to show you something." eddie suddenly blurted.

he felt the need to tell jane about his power, he trusted her so much and he knew he could tell her without her judging.

jane could tell it was serious, "what is it?"

"follow .. follow me," he gulped.

-

jane stood in the middle of eddie's tidy room, her arms crossed.

"winkle, huh?"

eddie sheepishly nodded.

"this is a joke, right?"

eddie shook his head.

jane gave him a poker face, uncrossing her arms.

"prove," she said.

eddie sighed, "okay, b-but don't freak out."

jane noticed how serious he was, she actually seemed nervous.

"o-okay."

eddie's window was already opened, he never closed it. "winkle!" he whisper-shouted.

nothing happened for a good couple of minutes, jane rolled her eyes, but then chuckled.

"good one, eddi-"

she felt a light tap on her shoulder, jane froze when she saw it couldn't have been eddie, he was in front of her.

she slowly turned around to see a large plant with smaller leaves on it's thick stem, one huge leaf on the top. jane's lip twitched as she backed away, until one of winkle's leaves waved at her.

jane screamed. she fell backward on the floor, "j-jane, calm down!" eddie panicked.

jane continued to scream, winkle grabbed onto her ankle as she tried to pry it off. suddenly, she was lifted in the air and thrown around.

"winkle!" eddie yelled in a hushed tone.

jane flailed her limbs as her screams only got louder everytime winkle threw her around.

"winkle, put her down!" he shouted, winkle halted and immidiently put her down.

she fell back onto the floor, dizzy and shocked. her hair was wild, her eyes were extremely wide and she was gasping for air, her throat raw from screaming.

she looked to eddie who had an apologetic look.

"um, i told you?"

@SPIDEYMILK🐝