Chapter Three: Surprise, Surprise Hitomi

Wooohoooo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a Weakness-A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Three: Surprise, Surprise Hitomi

I awoke with a giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Is there something wrong with me? Happy in the mornings?! And what is that wonderful smell? “Mmm. Smells good.”

“You like, huh?” Someone near said. “Oh yeah.” I took another big sniff, and smiled. Then I realized something disturbing. That was Sasuke’s voice. Why was he in my house?! Better yet, what was that amazing smell? I must have it!

I slowly opened my eyes to reveal a smug Sasuke. What was even worse was that my arms were around his neck. My arms! He also had his arms were wrapped around my waist. “Ahhh!” I screamed, right in his face. I swear, he flew at least ten feet in the air. Serves him right.

“What. Are. You. Doing. In. My. House?!” I screamed, putting spaces in between the words so he could understand. I screamed the last word extra-loud. Making him jump. I could have laughed if I weren’t so angry.

“This is your house.” He said in a know-it-all voice. I hated that voice, it made me want to strangle him. But still I was slightly embarrassed. “Oh…”

“Then why am I at your house?!”

“If you hadn’t noticed, I kind of don’t have a key to your house. You fell asleep last night so I let you crash here.”

“Could’ve woken me up.”

I tried that. You slept like a damn log.” Well, that was true. I probably wouldn’t wake up if someone was jumping on my face.

“That is no excuse to sleep with me!” I shrieked. His cheeks turned pink as he looked around the room. Sorry, buddy. Answers weren’t going to pop up on the wall for you. “Gah! You pervert!”

I was fuming with anger. I’m surprised steam wasn’t coming out of my ears. He was even getting cozy with me. What the hell was he thinking when he spooned with me!? “You Baka!” I lunged at him, ready to tear his throat out. But he easily dodged the attack. That made me even more angry.

“Wait! At least let me explain myself!”

I stood up from the floor, crossed my arms, and tapped my foot. Showing impatience. He better have a good excuse.

“Okay, you fell asleep last night, so I carried you here. You were holding onto me for dear life. So…I just…..stayed…with you.” throughout his explanation he couldn’t even look me in the eye. “Did….we do anything?” I cocked an eyebrow. His eyes got really big and his face was redder than a tomato.

“No.. no, no!” I sighed in relief. It didn’t calm me though.

“I’m still going to kill you!” And I lunged for him again.

_____________________________________________________

By the time we got to the academy, Sasuke had a black eye and a huge lump on his forehead. I couldn’t help but to snicker when his fan girls bombarded him with questions. The look of discomfort was clear on his face, and hilarious.

Naruto kept looking between me and Sasuke, as if trying to figure something out. “What happened?”

I briefly told him what had happened, and he laughed a long with me, giving me a high five in the process.

“So…uh why are you here?” I asked Naruto. They had failed him yesterday, why would he be back at the academy? Today we were going to be put into teams. Only people that passes were suppose to be here.

“Look at the headband, Hitomi! I passed! Believe it!” he yelled. My jaw dropped when I saw the ninja headband placed on his forehead. I pointed at it with my mouth still open. He failed yesterday, how could he have passed?!

I was extremely happy, though. I gave him a big hug.

“Ah! Hitomi, cut it out! Stop being so mushy! Get off!” he tried to pry himself from my grasp, but had no such luck. I’m stronger.

“You passed! You passed! Yay!” I sung in an annoying voice. Eventually I had to let go because Iruka-sensei made me.

“Okay we will be putting everyone in teams based on your scores.” I didn’t listen to the teams until he called my name.

“Team 7, Taki Hitomi,” please be with Naruto, I prayed. “Uzumaki Naruto,” Both Naruto and I stood up and cheered. “Haruno Sakura,” I sat down, disappointed. Of course Naruto cheered. “and Uchiha Sasuke.” Both Naruto and I went into a depression. While Sakura cheered. Kill me now.

_____________________________________________________________

Everyone was eating lunch. Afterwards we would be meeting our team leader. Naruto tried to get Sakura to join him for lunch. She blew him off and did the same to Sasuke. I laughed at her mockingly when he just ignored her. She wasn’t to happy about that.

“He probably wants to be by himself! He wouldn’t eat with you, even if his life depended on it!” Did she really consider that a comeback? I wouldn’t eat lunch with him if Konoha’s existence depended on it.

“Like I would ever eat lunch with an emo-freak like him.” I snorted.

“Take that back!”

“Make me.” her eyebrow twitched, but she walked away with a “Humph,”.

Was Sakura scared of me? Oh, I hope so. Being on squad 7 just got a whole lot better. And the evil smile was back. “MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Are you okay?” Naruto asked with concern written all over his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would have uploaded this last night, but I got lazy. I had hella fun though, I love people on wattpad, they’re hilarious :D And share my weirdness and sometimes love for Naruto. Ahh, happy happy happy.

Comment Vote and Fan! Love you guyzzz!