Chapter Fifteen: Sleeping Arrangements

Dedicated to my 50th fan<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a Weakness- A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Fifteen: Sleeping Arrangements

“I can’t freaking believe this! You can’t make me stay with him!” I yelled at the Hokage.  What the hell where they thinking?! I mean, what kind of punishment is that? It should be illegal!

“I can, and I will. If you value your job, you’re staying with him.” Kakashi replied. He couldn’t fire me! He wasn’t the Hokage! “Agreed.” said the Hokage. What the hell! Were they like plotting against me? “What if I get Sasuke cooties, and die?!”

“That shouldn’t be a problem for you. You did, after all, kiss him.”

“Fine. I’ll take your damn punishment. But, don’t even think I’ll do it quietly!”

“Have it your way. Now you may leave. Except for you Kakashi, we have urgent matters to attend to.”
_______________________________________________

Sasuke and I walked in silence. I didn’t want to live with him. I’ve gotten my revenge on Naruto, I could drop Sasuke like a hot potato. If I wanted to. That’s the problem, I didn’t know, anymore. Did I still hate him? Did I want him to be my friend?

I glanced at him. His hands were burrowed in his pockets, shoulders slumped over. Sasuke’s hair messily fell over his face, and he kept his gaze directed to the road he was walking on. I wonder if he saw anything interesting? I was curious to know what he thought about I situation.

“So…I’m going to be living with you now….” I said a bit awkwardly. I wasn’t sure how to approach the situation. Much less him.

“Yeah, well, that’s the idea.” He spoke in an overly bored tone. Why was I suddenly fighting for words? I never acted like this. This was more of a Hinata-thing.

“What do you think? Me…staying with you, that is?” My voice was timid sounding. I hated it. I hated acting like this. It really got on my nerves. Gave me a sick-ish feeling. Sasuke just shrugged his shoulders, like he hadn’t a care in the world.

We finally made it to his apartment. I felt a wave of relief wash over me; the whole way here, we had walked in an awkward silence. Except for my attempt of conversation. Which also turned out to be extremely awkward. I stared longingly towards my apartment. It was about two away from Sasuke’s. how I longed to just go home and sleep, in my own bed. Then this would only turn out to be a really horrible nightmare, except for the Sakura part. When I completely crushed her ego, heart, and almost killed her on the battle field.

This day wasn’t all bad, I suppose. “I have a spare key in the house, that you can have.” Sasuke said, stepping through the threshold.

I nodded, even though he couldn’t see me. “The bathroom is down the hall, first door on your right. We’re obviously standing in the living room. The kitchen is the second door on your right. The room you will be staying in is right across from the bathroom, which you will have to yourself. I have my own bathroom. Just, don’t ever into the room that is right next to your’s, and living here will be quite pleasant.” he then disappeared into his room, shutting the door. I sighed, I hope he was in a better mood the rest of the time I’m here.

Sakura was definitely the lucky one is this situation. But then again, at the moment, I think I’d rather sleep outside as a hobo for the rest of my life than stay with him. At least Naruto would talk to Sakura, and wouldn’t sulk off into his room everyday.

I decided to make myself at home. I dragged my suitcase to the first door on the left, like Sasuke had said to. I opened the door to reveal a nice sized bedroom. The walls were a nice shade of blue and the bed was queen sized. It had a beautiful frame made of black metal, in the design of vines with leaves sprouting from them. The sheets and blanket were made of blue silk to match the walls. There was a four drawer black dresser pushed up against the wall furthest from me. There was a door on the wall nearest me, which I assumed to be a closet. A small window with black drapes was next to the dresser.

It’s safe to say that I love it. Even if it was a bit bland. But, I could fix that in next to no time. My first priority was taking a shower, though.

The bathroom was nothing special. A toilet, shower, sink, mirror, white tile, and white walls. A clear shower curtain hung from the racks that hung above the shower. Sasuke had some serious problems.

But at least I would know when there was a serial killer in my shower. Still, Sasuke may want to look into psychiatrically help for this one.

I quickly stripped, jumping into the warm water. My worries were erased with the dirt that was on my body, as I relaxed.
_________________________________________________

I had went to bed early last night, as I had nothing to do. Most of my stuff was still at my house. There was nothing to do but stare at the walls. So, I had eventually fell asleep.

Sasuke had woken me up, by shaking me. Didn’t he know that was the worst way to wake someone? This resulted in him getting punched in the face. The impact made him fly across the room. He had hit the wall with a thud. I just turned over, closing my eyes, with a smile on my face. Oh, how I loved violence!

He got up with a groan, and left the room. Minutes later I felt someone grasping my shoulder. I looked into way to familiar blue eyes. I shrieked and jumped away, somehow landing in Sasuke’s arms. He held me for row seconds, before ever so rudely dropping me. Naruto disappeared in a cloud of smoke. “That was a dirty trick, you bastard!” I yelled.

“Hn.” He walked out, not bothering asking if I was okay or anything. There was question marks looming over my head. “Is he mad at me?” I wondered aloud. I’ve been having some serious people issues, lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I know. I totally (and EPICLY) fail at life. When ‘twas this supposed to be uploaded? Yeah, two days ago. But in my defense I was writing a different story! Check my page, I have THREE! Hard to believe, huh? Not really. But, I have been totally neglecting them, and someone asked me to upload and WALAH! I did.

Uhmm, so this wasn’t a particularly interesting chapter, just showing Hitomi settling in her temporary home. And Sasuke’s being a jerk. What ever is his problem? Why was things so awkward between Sasuke and Hitomi? Only time will tell! Oh, and remember that new character? I mentioned her 4 chapters back. She shall be making an entrance again, soon. So don’t fret. I did not forget about her! She’s actually important to the story line. Sigh -_-* I have a feeling this story is going to be rather long. Are y’all up for that? I hope so….

And it is okay if I fail! I always have my Fail Buddy! Who likes to steal Sasuke’s and Naruto’s epic cookie that I made for them(even if my cooking skills suck, horribly) Haha, I love you, Elmo101! Pstt, check out her story! It’s called “The Definition of Death,” And it’s AMAZING!

Vote, Comment, Fan!(: