Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bunny Boxers

Belle is evil-_-*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a Weakness-A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bunny Boxers

I lunged forward to the pink haired shinobi. But, luckily for her my fist never got the chance to meet with her face. I felt a tugging on my shirt and noticed that my body was still in mid-air.

“Put me down!” I ordered, flailing around so that I looked as if I were a hippopotamus on crack.

“Now, now Hitomi. I can’t do that until you calm down.” Kakashi tsked. I flipped Sakura the birdie before relaxing my body completely so Kakashi would release me. When he didn’t, I glared a glare that would send the Hokage running for the hills.

“You said you would put me down!” I accused. He shrugged, “As soon as I drop you, you’re going to go after Sakura, again.” I narrowed my eyes at him. He knows me too well. “Sasuke, come get your girlfriend.”

“Hey!” I shouted, “He’s not my boyfriend!” Kakashi rolled his eyes at me. “That’s why you were trying to rape each other, right? Sakura, you’ll be sleeping in Naruto’s room.”

Kakashi carefully handed me to Sasuke and made sure he held on to me tightly.

“Why does she get to sleep with Sasuke?” Sakura sneered, pointing at me. I smiled smugly and snuggled closer to Sasuke, making sure to kiss him on the cheek. A flame light in her eyes and her hair was standing on its end. She dove towards Sasuke and I. Kakashi sighed and grabbed the back of her shirt. “This is going to be a long night.” He dumped Sakura unceremoniously into Naruto’s arms.

“Bring her to the room, lock the door, and make sure she doesn’t leave for any reason.” He rubbed his eyes and yawned. “I’m off to bed.” Naruto left with Sakura, who was screaming profanities at me. I childishly stuck my tongue out at her.

Kakashi hesitated at the doorway, “Don’t do anything stupid. Remember, I’d be able to hear you.” He warned. Both mine and Sasuke’s cheeks turned bright red at Kakashi’s comment. He chuckled, then left, closing the door behind him.

I turned to face Sasuke, but he refuse to look at me. His face was still a shade of pink. He awkwardly set me down and put a three foot space us. I was confused. Had I done something wrong?

“Sas--”

“We should go to sleep, huh?”

“I d--”

“We have to get up early and go with Tazuna to the bridge.” My face twisted in confusion. What was his problem? Just a few moments ago he was perfectly content with sucking my face off. Now, he won’t even look at me. I swear this boy would be the death of me with his confusing mood swings. I’m still not outweighing the option of Sasuke being on his man period.

He smoothed out the blanket and removed his shirt, then his shorts to reveal his cute bunny boxers. I giggled at the site of them.

“What’s so funny?” He asked. This made me laugh even harder. “Honey, look down.” His head tilted downwards and his eyes got bigger than tennis balls. He reached down to pull his shorts back up.

“Wait,” I giggled. “They’re cute. Don’t worry about it.” His eyes narrowed in suspicion, but he didn’t say anything. Just crawled onto the bed, with his back turned to me. I rolled my eyes at him. He could have at least said a ‘thank you’. But, no. He’s to frikin’ moody.

I grabbed his shirt from the floor and quickly changed in to it, without my shorts. I climbed into bed next to him, pressing my front into his back. He wanted to ignore me, fine. I’d give him hell throughout the night. I kissed his neck and played with his hair, wrapping my leg around his waist.

Sasuke’s whole body stiffened. His hand trailed along my smooth leg; he rested it on my lower thigh for a minute before sliding it back down to my ankle. This process lasted for about two more minutes before he roughly pushed my leg off of him. I smiled into the darkness of the room.

“Sasuke,” I purred in his ear. “Keep me entertained. I feel so lonely.” I meant that in the dirtiest way possible. My leg made its way back around his waist and I pressed my body against his, harder, I let out a small moan.

He turned to me and attacked my lips with his own heated ones. I could feel his heart beat quicken under my fingertips. Mine was beating in perfect sync with his, just as our lips were moving in perfect sync. He kissed me fiercely with much passion burning behind our heated kiss. Once we finally pulled apart, I was breathless. He then went to work at my neck, lightly nipping at my collarbone, which caused an embarrassing sound escape my mouth. I could feel his lips twist into a smirk against my skin.

His hand went under the shirt I was wearing and traveled across the smooth skin of my stomach. But, before he could go any further something happened. One minute he was kissing down my neck, the next he was gone completely. I shot up from my laying position, straining my eyes for him. “Sasuke?” I whispered into the darkness.

The light flipped on and revealed a not to happy Kakashi. Sasuke was sprawled on the floor next to him looking absolutely pissed. I could have laughed at his expression, he looked so damn cute, it hurts. Kakashi eyed me with alarm. “Why are you wearing Sasuke’s shirt?” Sasuke snapped out of his little tantrum and stared at me. His gaze was almost as heated as our make-out session.

“No reason,” I mumbled, my eyes were on my hands and my twiddling thumbs. A nervous habit I’ve picked up recently. He obviously didn’t believe me.

“I told you I would hear you guys. Now, you and lover boy go to sleep!” He walked out of the room, this time leaving the door wide open. Sasuke turned off the light and lay down next to me, again. But, instead of facing the wall, he held me close to him, pressing his face into my hair. “Goodnight.” I whispered. I laid with my face burrowed in his shoulder, breathing in his intoxicating scent.

“Sweet dreams,” If only he knew how amazing they were that night, because of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, this chapter was obviously nothing interesting. Just a kiss, a swat, and sleep. Sounds like my life…..Loll, happy reading, guys [:

COMMENT&&VOTE&&FAN! [: