Chapter Twenty-Six: Dirty Little Secret

Mooby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a Weakness-A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Twenty-Six: Dirty Little Secret

He stared at me blankly. It was almost to the point where I was getting uncomfortable. He reached his hand out and gingerly stroked my cheek with his thumb. I leaned my head into his palm.

“You….like….me?” I only nodded my head, closing my eyes. His touch was so unbelievably amazing. Warm lips pressed against my own. Surprise and ecstasy flowed through my veins. Sasuke was actually kissing me. It was hard to wrap my head around that, even if it was happening at that very moment. Sparks literally flew where he touched me.

He lightly bit my lip, asking for entrance. I giggled and pulled away. “What,” He growled, leaning forward. I smiled and put a finger to his lips. “I wasn’t kidding when I said that I wanted to go swimming.” I had to distract him, if not; we could be here all night.

“And what do you propose we wear?”

“Our clothes?” I gave him a ‘duh’ look. He just rolled his eyes and rid himself of his shoes and shirt. I couldn’t help but stare as he threw the articles of clothing by a tree.

“Are you just going to stare, or are you coming?” He smirked. He wanted to plan that way? Fine. I slowly brought my shirt over my head, and then wiggled out of my shorts. He was staring at my body, but not with the reaction that I wanted to see. His eyes were pained. He walked to me and stroked my broken ribs.

I didn’t realize ‘til now how horribly beat up I looked. There was a nasty black and blue bruise covering my whole left side from where Zabuza continuously kicked me. There were even cuts decorating the bruises with red. Stitches were in my right thigh and on the surface of my stomach. If I just moved the wrong way by an inch they would rip open. I studied my reflection in the water to see stitches in my forehead, cuts and bruises covering my left cheek.

“I’m hideous,” I gasped.

Sasuke rubbed my shoulders from behind, calming me. He kissed the space where my shoulder and neck met. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned to face him.

“Look at me! I have bruises all over my face and body. How could you even begin to think that I was even remotely beautiful? I don’t even look decent.” I hissed. No one likes liars. “Have you seriously seen me?!” His eyes roamed around the parts of my body that was visible, mainly my boobs. He smirked and nodded. I groaned, “You’re such a pervert.”

“Only for you.”

I rested my head on his chest feeling a bit light-headed. He rubbed my back. “Are you okay?”

I yawned, “Yeah. Just tired.”

“Get dressed, we’ll go back.”

__________________________________________________________

Sakura’s face when Sasuke walked through the door carrying me? Priceless.

“S-Sasuke? W-what a-are you d-doing?” He lifted me up a little as if to answer her, hen brought me to my room and laid me down on the bed. He kissed my forehead. “Goodnight, Hitomi.”

“Wait, Sasuke.”

“Yes?”

“Can you uh…stay here with me? You can leave when I fall asleep.” He shrugged and lay next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Do you like me?” I asked, hiding my face in his chest. At the moment I didn’t know how to act. Why did I suddenly feel like this? I barely even liked him, yesterday. “You never told me if you did or not.” I whispered.

He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. “Of course I do.” He leaned in for a kiss. I closed my eyes, waiting for those warm, soft lips that felt so good against my own. But, it didn’t come. A shriek did, though. A light blurred my vision for a moment, and when I could see again I saw something ugly standing over me. I screamed in surprise. Stupid Sakura.

My scream caused Kakashi and Naruto to come running in the room. “What’s going on in here?” Naruto yelled, checking every crevice in the room looking for the thing that startled me.

Kakashi sighed heavily when he noticed me and Sasuke, in the bed, together. With his arms wrapped around me. I narrowed my eyes at Kakashi.

“Hitomi….let’s just say…I told you so!” Kakashi yelled pointing at me. He’s so immature.

I jumped out of the bed. “It’s not what you think!” I yelled back, face flushing red. Sakura collapsed to the ground and started crying. “I-I walked in a-and H-Hitomi was trying to r-r-rape S-Sasuke, K-Kakashi-sensei.” She wailed, accusing me. My mouth fell open.

“That’s not true! If anything, he was trying to rape me!” I was trying to desperately convince Kakashi that nothing was happening between me and Sasuke; I wanted him to be my dirty little secret.

Kakashi’s eye widened. “Y’all were trying to rape each other?” I growled in frustration. He was obviously just trying to piss me off, and by all means, it was working.

“No, damn it!”

Naruto looked from me to Sasuke and back to me. “What’s going on?”

“Nothing! I asked him to stay until I fell asleep. In case of….nightmares.” I looked around the room, embarrassed. Curse you nightmares! Sakura busted out laughed. “You’re so pathetic! Sasuke you come find me if you ever want to be with a real woman.” She winked.

“You bitch!” I lunged for the ugly thing that started this whole thing. There was no way in hell she was just going to insult me like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, it’s late AND short. That is a horrible combination>.< But, I would like to thank you all for voting and commenting. I now have 200 votes and almost 300 comments! I’m so excited[:

VOTE&&COMMENT&&FAN![: