Chapter 1

"Stacy come on! You don't need to leave New York for a stupid project!" Kevin said as h followed me all around my room; trying to interrupt in my work of packing.

It was my boyfriend. Kevin Ethen Eleven. A tall, approximately 5'9, handsome guy. A guy for whom every girl would dream. He had a fair complexion, black eyes, long nose, a straight jaw and pink long thin lips. He had black long hair which reached his shoulder blade. He mostly wore a black t-shirt with white inner, blue jean and black shoes, it was more or less his style or signature look.

"Kevin get out of my way!" I shouted as I tried to pull him away from my side.

"Stacy come on please!" he pleaded as he stood in front of me.

"Kevin get aside!" I said as I pulled him away from my side. And as I did, I opened my cupboard.

"Stacy, please, you don't need to go in a town which doesn't even stand on the map, for a stupid project which doesn't even make sense!" he said as he closed my cupboard behind him.

"Kevin don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine and it's not a stupid project it's just different" I said as I gently touched his face.

"Stacy you are not getting it! It can be dangerous! It's a city of unknown!" he said as he tried to warn/convince me.

"Kevin truth me, nothing's gonna happen! I am not going alone. I have Elle with me. I'll be fine or I should say we'll be fine" I said as I made my way towards my table to pick some of my books.

"But Stacy still. What did you tell your parents?" he asked as he took a step towards me.

"Well I told them that I am going to Fox with a friend for a project" I said as I placed my books in my bag.

"And they said YES! What an inconsiderate type of parents!" he said as he sat on the bed.

"Kevin relax; nothings gonna happen. I'll be fine. Plus the topic I have chosen for my project is quite good and unique. It's totally legendary!" I said as I checked the point that all my stuff was packed or not.

"Stacy your topic is very stupid! Very stupid! It's sheer fantasy! Vampire and werewolves don't exists!" he announced as he stood up from the bed and came next to me.

"Kevin they do exists! I read a lot of novels about them!" I said as I completed my packing.

"No Stacy they don't! And going to that stupid place to prove this is completely idiotic and stupid!" he said as he tried his best to convince me on the point, that I shouldn't leave.

"Kevin relax just take a deep breath and chill! I am getting late for my flight I will text you when my flight lands. Bye" I said as I picked up my laptop bag, my bag pack and luggage and made my way towards the door.

"Ok fine! If you're not going to listen to me then at least let me drive you and El to the airport" he said as he followed me.

"Ah! El won't be coming we'll meet at the airport. She had some work to be done, before she leaves, so it's just me" I replied as I turned my face around and gave him a huge smile.

"Ok cool! And give me the details of the hotel where you guys are staying" he said as he gave me a hand to pick my luggage up.

"Well I am not staying at a hotel" I said as I handed him my luggage.

"Wait! What?!" he asked as his mouth wide opened; it almost touched the ground. His anger was back.

"Yeah! I am staying at my friend's, brother in laws' place" I replied as I tried to explain him a long relation in some words. I started walking out from my room as I finished.

"Which friend?!" he asked as he picked my luggage and followed me downstairs.

"Well Richard's" I said as I leaded our way towards his car.

"Hm ok! Just please be safe and stay in touch" he said as he swallowed his anger.

"Yeah I'll be fine don't worry about me" I said as I turned around and gave him a tight hug.

"Stacy, you know that I love you. You're the best thing that had ever happened to me. I cannot afford to lose you" he said as he huged me tighter and kissed my forehead.

"I know Kev, just chill. I'll be safe and I'll be in contact with you. Now we should leave or I'll miss my flight" I softly whispered in his ear.

"Yeah ok" he said as he slowly let me go. He then unlocked the car and placed my luggage in the trunk.

I made my way towards the seat. I slowly opened the door of the passenger seat and made myself comfortable in there.

"Come on Kev!" I shouted out aloud as I peeped out of the window.

"Comin'!" he shouted in reply as he was keeping the luggage. When he was done with the task, he ran and made his way towards the driving seat. He opened the door and sat in.

"Let's go" he said as he turned the engine ON.

He started driving towards the airport. I could see in his eyes, he wasn't happy. He didn't wanted me to leave, but at the end, it was important. I had to go.

***

It was five minutes before the flight to take off when we reached the airport. As we reached, I got down from the car and I made my way across the driver way. I picked my phone and bag before I stepped out.

Kevin drove straight in, and parked his car. He opened his door and stepped out. He rushed and unloaded my luggage from the trunk.
He was unloading my luggage I took a deep breath and slowly walked towards him.

"You don't want me to go, do you?" I asked as I stood just next to him.

"No, I don't. But that hardly matters" he said; without making any eye contact.

"Kevin, it's already too hard. Don't make it harder on me, please" I pleaded as I placed my hand on his left shoulder.

"I know Stacy, I know. But still" he said as he turned and made an eye contact.

"Oh Kevin!" I exclaimed, I wrapped him in a hug. He hugged me back, he wrapped me tight in his arms close to his chest.

I slowly raised my eyes. I could see an innocence on his face which wasn't ready to leave me. I slowly raised my nose and touched his; and, it was the moment when our breaths met and finally our lips. We were kissing. And that was the moment which made me feel guilty about my decision.

"I should probably go now" I whispered in a low voice.

"Yeah you should" he softly replied. He unwrapped his arms.

I bent and picked my bags up. I slowly turned and smiled at him; he smiled back and waved at me. I waved back made.

***

When I entered the airport I saw El waiting for me.

Elle Montana. She was my best friend. She was a girl who had a high approximately of 5'4. She was fair, with beautiful grey eyes. She had long blond hair with dark brown highlights. She had an amazing dressing sense too. She wore a dark blue coloured ripped-high-waist jeans with her black shit tucked in, neatly. Her hair were tied in a high pony. She had ankle length boots which completed her look.

"Where were you lazy one?" she asked as her face turned red with anger.

"I was with Kevin; he didn't wanted me to leave, I am sorry" I replied innocently.

"That's cool! Now let's go" she said as she started walking. I followed her.

We first made our way towards the ticket checking person, then the bag checking area, then to the waiting area and finally to our flight.

We both made ourselves comfortable on our seats.